Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend went for a gender scan with her mum then booked another clinic with her husband and pretended she didn’t know.

I wouldn’t put it past her

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I cried from the moment alfie said "sad". I feel so sorry for those two boys. Woody looked so sad and anxious too. As soon as they found out he went back to sucking his thumb the poor wee mite. It also brought back some memories for me and it was hard to watch. Finding out I was having a girl was one of the happiest days of my life. 2.5 years on and I couldn't be more miserable. I hate being a mum.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
All I can say from the size of her in that video, she’s gonna be the size of a house at 40 weeks and I’m here for it

Reactions: 16
So do we think she did the blood test but didn’t tell Steve she knew?

And her upset at the 12 week scan was a combination of Steve not going and probably been taken down a peg or 2 when she waltzed in expecting to be able film the whole thing!

Haven’t watched the video and don’t know if I will! Don’t want to give her the views. Not as annoyed as I thought I’d be to be honest! As others have said, it will still be neglected by her! She hasn’t got a clue how to be a decent parent.

Reactions: 18
I actually feel for Steve. He looks so uncomfortable in that video. I thought he was quite excited in the car and then I watched the reveal…Looks like he’s thinking ‘you got what you want’ 🙄

Reactions: 16
That reveal was almost as awkward as the meldrums last one. Steve really couldn’t be arsed even being in the same room as her

Reactions: 21
Surrrrr

Steveh boy - are you excited - "im freezing"
Alfeh - how do you feel - "scared and sad"
Woodeh - seizes up on camera when being asked about it.

Joyful joyful times at the dingle dungeon.

I did wonder why, if, she's trying to get her career back to Baby Woody 2017/2018 levels, she's been quiet on the youtube front but, no wonder she hasn't been vlogging, cos from the small glimpse I've seen in this video everyone but bogtrotters dreading it!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Steve’s teeth look to be holding a very forced smile!! He also doesn’t look quite with it at the moment, almost as if he is having to take meds to deal with the way his life has spun out of his control.

Reactions: 14
Skimmed through that video, a few thoughts...

Alfeeehhh - "it could be anything" like I know he's young but it's either a boy or a girl eh? Surely that's a given.

Beggy - Over the top, painfully cringe and manic AF... she cannot hide her glee that she got exactly what she wanted, sickening.

Beaver - HOLY tit... he hates her, like cannot stand her, very much a case of smiling through the pain, the hatred is seeping out of him... he couldn't look at her and barely hugged her, I've hugged my dog with more passion than he hugged her.
Her whole little facade is gonna come crashing down around her and we will be here for it!

Woody - Went straight back to comforting himself again, sucking his thumb... I don't blame him, clearly hasn't grasped the magnitude of what's about to happen... poor thing.

Reactions: 25
Without being mean coz I’m not a mean person! But it’ll probably have a beaver face anyway so I’d take a boy over having a girl that looks like she was birthed by an actual beaver!🤦🏽‍♀️😬
This is all I've thought about. They're both unattractive but if it looks like Steve it will be so sad 😂 people on Instagram only like things that are aesthetically pleasing. She won't bring in the likes for Beggy if she looks like her Dad

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Steve does not have a duck to give 🤣🤣🤣 from that video I'm actually getting the vibe he's one of us hahaha a fellow tattle "troll" .... all is not well in dingle dungeon that's for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He was taking the piss out of her in the car… “it’s either a boy, or it’s a girl”. Then he said we don’t know, we don’t know what it is about 3 times. And the pretending to be excited and saying “is that alright”. He couldn’t be less interested if he tried. The reveal was absolute cringe. She grabbed his arm as in to say cuddle me and he still seemed more interested in the boys then she had to go to him for a half arsed hug. No kiss. No elation from him. He’s checked out.

Reactions: 23
I've been hate following her and I'm now going to.unfollow. I'm gutted about it being a girl.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.