Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think she will put the name she picked on lists she shares. But will still be tit just going by what is on the list

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She mentioned Halle then never said it again so I think it'll be that as she can't go 2 days without copying something chloe lauren does. I personally feelthe baby girleh should be called Connie (short for content)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Those shoes her mum bought from ‘an independent boutique in skipton’ are clearly from the market just say it. It must be exhausting trying to polish every single Turd in your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
When she had Enzo on her boy name list, was that just to copy Liza Prideaux?

Enzos an Italian name and Alfeh and Woodeh are very traditional English and don't go together IMHO.

She mentioned Halle then never said it again so I think it'll be that as she can't go 2 days without copying something chloe lauren does. I personally feelthe baby girleh should be called Connie (short for content)
Remember ages ago she said "we've already decided on a name" like the day after she announced 🤦🏻‍♀️ must have knew the gender then!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember ages ago she said "we've already decided on a name" like the day after she announced 🤦🏻‍♀️ must have knew the gender then!
I think what she meant was she decided on a name and Steve doesn't give 2 shits about the name as he doesn't want another child

• Haha
I had to take 24 hours away from the silly witch. She has already started pushing the boys aside for the golden content child and it makes me so angry. I hope the boys see their mother for what she is when they’re older and tell her to stick her meagre food rations and hillbilly lifestyle up her size L arse and go duck herself.

(BTW Beggy, those size L leggings FIT YOU.) 🤥🤥🤥

I see she has managed to recruit her mate Carly onto the face dildo team. 🙄

Reactions: 14
How sad is she, how many times is she gona post that bloody car. No beggy its not sexy, it's a lump of bleeping metal, just like you're a lump of shite 💩

The girl who owns little squidges has a daughter called Hallie, she's sent beggy freebies before so I wonder if that's where she's stolen that name from. Any small businesses out there please do not gift any freebies to this woman. There are plenty more deserving people who will actually make your products look nice. Beggy has a habit of making everything look tit. She's a money grabbing self entitled scrounger.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Those shoes her mum bought from ‘an independent boutique in skipton’ are clearly from the market just say it. It must be exhausting trying to polish every single Turd in your life.
They're from an ex chain store outlet. Probably about 4 quid. She should just be transparent, her Mum doesn't live in Skipton either so I doubt she even bought them, or if she did Rebecca was with her. Her whole life is contrived. If she was honest about her weight, her money struggles, her relationship, Alfies development delays she would be so much more relatable. But no, everyone must think she's a size 10 bride to be with a perfect, uncomplicated life that everyone should be envious of .So soo happehhh. Bullshitter.

* no one is obligated to inform the public of their child's development either but considering she has openly called out his teacher for saying as much is bleeping disgraceful when its clear as day.

• Heart
They're from an ex chain store outlet. Probably about 4 quid. She should just be transparent, her Mum doesn't live in Skipton either so I doubt she even bought them, or if she did Rebecca was with her. Her whole life is contrived. If she was honest about her weight, her money struggles, her relationship, Alfies development delays she would be so much more relatable. But no, everyone must think she's a size 10 bride to be with a perfect family. Bullshitter.
The half-ripped sticker on the bottom that she quickly covered up by turning them back over... yeah they're from an 'independent boutique' the same way a chipped telly off the back of a van is from a 'mobile electronics vendor' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The half-ripped sticker on the bottom that she quickly covered up by turning them back over... yeah they're from an 'independent boutique' the same way a chipped telly off the back of a van is from a 'mobile electronics vendor' :ROFLMAO:
I honestly thought the same when her hand jerked and she flipped them back over. Must be exhausting pretending all the time 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I can't even hide a fart.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The half ripped sticker said 12- so must be 12-18months...to go with the 0-3 month socks..to go with the 3-6 month spring dress..to wear at Christmas in the middle of winter in the dingle shack 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 36
duck me does the lumi take it’s sale inspiration from DFS? It never ends! I hadn’t heard of it before watching this clown. And it looks shite 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dying watching the M&S haul. ‘What does this say… veggie..? What… Colin caterpillars’ can literally hear the brain cogs turning about why it would say veggie 🤣😂dead

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She was affronted at something being vegetarian, right?! Her with her gallbladder issues 😐😂

Also 3 pizzas between 4 of them and their “friends”. A slice each then? Hostess with the mostess strikes again!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.