Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy got f*ngered in a tutu so that baby skirt must bring back great memories for her.

On the scan places Instagram there’s a video of her being scanned and you can see she’s just fat on her belly not a round baby bump 😆 this girl needs reporting for fraud 😂
She needs referring to her local community psychiatric team for support. I'm being very serious and say this as a health care professional, her behaviour is becoming more and more irratic and careless. Years of neglect have probably caused it to worsen. If not for her, then the wellbeing and happiness of those children, she needs professional support

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have a theory! I think ever since she stopped using natural cycles she’s been secretly using that method to ensure you have a girl (obviously without Steve knowing) Hence why the reason she was so ‘shocked’ when she found out she was pregnant was because 1. She got her own way with another baby and 2. It was going to turn out to be a girl which lets be honest she’s been desperate for all this time!

All of this ‘ah wud of been appeh wif a nuva likkel boi’ is bullshit!
If you do doggy; do you get a puppy?

Reverse cowgirl; a foal?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A spring/summer outfit for a baby to wear at Christmas. These influencers need their heads read.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It’s cringe to watch her wet herself over the girl clothes. I can’t help but wonder if she’d be doing the same if it was a 3rd boy…

Reactions: 16
I just can’t with her…..for my own sanity I’ve had to block her…. So long Beggy 👋🏻

Reactions: 15
Divvy beggy buying baby clothes most probably not suitable for the weather when "girly" will be big enough to wear them.

Reactions: 12
Beggy is pregnant🥱🥱🥱
Steve is playing with the Boys outside
NOT HER AGAIN FFS!!!!!
What man would put up with her LAZY tit
I PRAY🙏🙏🙏🙏 that Instagram is one day NO LONGER
She will then have to talk to the WALL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Spot the difference in her facial expressions 🤣 guess which was Woody’s gender reveal 🥲
8D3ADA94-02D4-4B3F-BE94-233F8B4AED53.jpeg
E2558F48-7BFB-42BB-860E-12B949F298CE.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Blocked for commenting on another account 🙄😳 seems no-one can comment on Precious Glimpse. It wasn't a direct insult to them, just about Beggy. They're silencing people for disagreeing with who they use to advertise.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Im on a roll today
So what CONTENT will Beggy use from April to September
She is Fucked🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
I don’t know how to post links on here but has anyone seen the gender reveal for Woody?? I cannot believe how blatantly obvious it was that she was gutted it was another boy…..’so so happeh, over the moon’ with the funniest grimaced smile on her face. A complete different reaction to the girl reveal. She infuriates me!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.