Realityof_rosh #3 fee-fi-fo-fum here comes yeti the beggy from brum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went back for another look at that reel. It’s comedy gold! Her bleeping teeth look like they’re always hanging out of her head now. They’re white and straight but they still look tit, it’s like they’re too big for her mouth. I’m sure they’ve not always been that way.
it’s cause she’s wearing her nans false ones

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok, ok, ok now I’m a chunky girl myself I’m between a 16 and 18 with the hippo hips and thunder thighs now thanks to being a total Pac-Man in the lock down but I mean come on hun, what’s up with her back?
D58C6608-4A36-4964-BD5C-9F11483A1130.png

It’s like an optical illusion

looks exactly the same if you turn it upside down

she has an arse back

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok, ok, ok now I’m a chunky girl myself I’m between a 16 and 18 with the hippo hips and thunder thighs now thanks to being a total Pac-Man in the lock down but I mean come on hun, what’s up with her back?
Taking photo inspiration from her mate Brittany

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll be asking on stories soon if anyone has seen her latest grid post because she’s not had many likes 😂
We’ve all seen it big foot, nobody likes it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
FML, why does she think we all need to be subject to her bikini bottoms wedged up her crack 🤢🤢 pass the eye bleach

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.