Realityof_rosh #3 fee-fi-fo-fum here comes yeti the beggy from brum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed with the missing her dad post, she seems to hardly see him at all, I’ve mentioned before she never lets her dad have her for Christmas and this is the first time in months she’s said she’s been to her dads, why can’t she go on regular weekends and holidays. Such a selfish parent she really is!

Reactions: 9
Agreed with the missing her dad post, she seems to hardly see him at all, I’ve mentioned before she never lets her dad have her for Christmas and this is the first time in months she’s said she’s been to her dads, why can’t she go on regular weekends and holidays. Such a selfish parent she really is!
Again I wreckon it's down to her utter laziness! The little girl is always holding/playing with the boy and in a few videos the beast has mentioned that 'Le'mia calls him son like I do' with how grown up the girl acts I could imagine her wanting to change his nappy and feed him. She probably weights on the beast hand and foot too. So why send her to her dads when she has her own personal slave whilst Blankety Blanc Blake is out working having a break from the yeti hey 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
selfish troll she is

Again I wreckon it's down to her utter laziness! The little girl is always holding/playing with the boy and in a few videos the beast has mentioned that 'Le'mia calls him son like I do' with how grown up the girl acts I could imagine her wanting to change his nappy and feed him. She probably weights on the beast hand and foot too. So why send her to her dads when she has her own personal slave whilst Blankety Blanc Blake is out working having a break from the yeti hey 🤷🏽‍♀️
I foresee a teenage pregnancy in lamias future too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Because then she would get less maintenance ...

Also - I’d be buzzing too if I got a free 360 car seat.

Reactions: 3
That story about the daughter crying and missing her dad, and Rosh making it all about her shows just how selfish she is. She’s allowed to miss her daughter, but her daughter can’t miss her dad. Vile woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Seriously getting her daughter to do a workout with her albeit walking is just tit

Reactions: 5
That story about the daughter crying and missing her dad, and Rosh making it all about her shows just how selfish she is. She’s allowed to miss her daughter, but her daughter can’t miss her dad. Vile woman.
When I first started following her she was very rude about Lamia's dad all over her stories too.

When I first started following her she was very rude about Lamia's dad all over her stories too.
always used to slag him off! She was vile, the way she was about it I can imagine she tried to push her views onto the kid aswell!

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but that bedroom has no wow factor it’s not a Princess room at all in fact it’s tit

always used to slag him off! She was vile, the way she was about it I can imagine she tried to push her views onto the kid aswell!
Eegghhhhhhh you can just see her being the kind of mom that slags the dad off in front of Le’brat and has adult conversations around her. You’d think she would let the girl see her dad more seeing as she gets upset every time she comes back, she clearly misses him and I can imagine she actually gets to be a little girl while she’s there too!

No word of a lie, I bought that wallpaper, was reduced to £1 in H&M, never put it up as didn’t like it in the end just couldn’t not buy it for the price 🤪

• Haha
Why is she promoting the app she uses to lose weight when 2 days ago she was moaning about not losing weight.

• Haha
Why is she promoting the app she uses to lose weight when 2 days ago she was moaning about not losing weight.
She’s being paid to do it, says paid partnership... why anyone would choose her to promote their weightloss app is beyond me... so far on her “ healthy eating” she’s accepted free chocolates, donuts and brownies.... 🤣🤣🤣 you can’t even make this up!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.