Realityof_rosh #3 fee-fi-fo-fum here comes yeti the beggy from brum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B8177CDD-81FA-487D-9EEA-C537A65BC911.jpeg
As soon as he wakes? Does that mean he sleeps in that bracelet! Poor little mite

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She looks awful in that reel. I thought the other girls looked nice, but as I’ve said previously - can’t polish a turd.

Reactions: 2
That reel 😂😂 they could have at least done her hair rather than letting her run around like hagrid while everyone else looks done up for the day.

Reactions: 6
That reel 😂😂 they could have at least done her hair rather than letting her run around like hagrid while everyone else looks done up for the day.
They did do her hair - one video from the day I saw posted had a hairdresser using a dyson hairdryer (using diffuser) on her 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.