Realityof_rosh #3 fee-fi-fo-fum here comes yeti the beggy from brum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so desperate to gain followers!! That story post of an photo of her and her Dad saying she’s praying for good news this week, classic post of trying to lure people in!

Reactions: 10
She’s so desperate to gain followers!! That story post of an photo of her and her Dad saying she’s praying for good news this week, classic post of trying to lure people in!
It’s my biggest hate when people do that knowing full well she’s shared no information, just keep some stuff private!

Reactions: 7
She keeps banging on about the sun being too hot for the kids but she thought nothing of taking Le’Aiso abroad when he was only a couple of months old. Stupid twit.

Reactions: 9
She keeps banging on about the sun being too hot for the kids but she thought nothing of taking Le’Aiso abroad when he was only a couple of months old. Stupid twit.
She probably doesn’t realise it’s the same sun

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread Suggestion : Gets Her Clothes From Pep & Co, Bears A Striking Resemblance To The Gruffalo.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
WHY OH WHY do instahuns need to film their kids potty training. I know she’s covered him but seriously is nothing off limits
Think of when he’s older and he’s aware his toilet habits including a video were broadcast to 1000s of strangers!
They have no respect whatsoever for their kids.
Beast

Reactions: 12
Thread Suggestion : Gets Her Clothes From Pep & Co, Bears A Striking Resemblance To The Gruffalo.
Absolutely love this suggestion😭😭😭
Also her white outfit today isn't bad for her (pains me to say it) but wtf is going on with her teeth!??? Talk about an over bite

Screenshot_20210724_190459_com.instagram.android_edit_107184796964373.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.