Realityof_rosh #3 fee-fi-fo-fum here comes yeti the beggy from brum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad I’m not the only one infuriated by how much she’s gifted. She’s the least deserving person in my opinion!! Just hope it doesn’t continue 😕

Reactions: 9
Yes I wondered how a free day out worked if you’re not local and you’re not on some big pr trip!
Oh Yeti you scrounging big bastard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Incase anyone missed the “ I’m bloated” post 🤣🤣

so if she’s not been gifted the holiday, she would have messaged local places and asked for a free day out WTAF!
It's not bloat it's called being a fat greedy yeti bleep

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She must think we are thick, she’s sucking in on the first one and pushing out/natural on the second 😂

Incase anyone missed the “ I’m bloated” post 🤣🤣

so if she’s not been gifted the holiday, she would have messaged local places and asked for a free day out WTAF!

Reactions: 6
Put the burgers down high tower and eat a bastard salad once in a while. I bet they need to phone dyno rod everytime she does an elephant sized dump

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That bleeping reel 😂😂😂😂😂 who’s in the reflection sipping their coke. That’s the most cringe thing I’ve seen in ages!!

Reactions: 3
I went back for another look at that reel. It’s comedy gold! Her bleeping teeth look like they’re always hanging out of her head now. They’re white and straight but they still look tit, it’s like they’re too big for her mouth. I’m sure they’ve not always been that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.