Realityof_rosh #3 fee-fi-fo-fum here comes yeti the beggy from brum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually surprised there’s not footage from football last night on her stories. She’s the sort to get Blake to film it and send it to her!

Reactions: 4
Oh the bleeping irony of the gruffalo doing an AD for a hair removal product 😂😂😂

I see its off out on a gifted night out too... I wonder if snake, owl, fox and the big bad mouse will be invited too...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her singing in the background of her stories ‘Don’t cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me’
Absolutely not hun!! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Let's lassoo and labia have danger naps because she's out. crappy move, Blake's been at work all day she's a grade A twit.

Reactions: 4
How does she get anything for free? That showing of the goody bag…my dog could have done a better camera job.

Reactions: 6
How does she get anything for free? That showing of the goody bag…my dog could have done a better camera job.
It’s tonight Josephine. Honestly I wouldn’t touch that place with a brummie barge pole after going last week. There’s a reason that they are inviting every tit head influenza and their mother to attend. Because they can’t fill the place otherwise.
if anyone wants a better night out in Brum with drag acts go to the Gale, angels or missing. Tonight Josephine looks nice but is awful

Reactions: 7
I see Yetti is at the White Company - I don’t know why Lala’s Life is chummy with her……she’s the polar opposite of Laura who is lovely, strong work ethic, caring mum…..

Reactions: 5
Wtf does she look like wearing that to a nice shop she looks completely out of place
She looks a state! Why would you go dressed like that? I'm not saying Sunday best but put in some effort. I wish she would wash, condition, comb and style her hair for once.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.