Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipe_up

VIP Member
D6BBBADA-81FB-4BE2-8F15-C6BD64C3B397.png
You are bigger than a tree so unless it’s an off the scale hurricane I think you’re ok babe

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Damocles

Chatty Member
Thread Suggestion : Gets Her Clothes From Pep & Co, Bears A Striking Resemblance To The Gruffalo.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Happyvalley

VIP Member
This lump of lards a piss taking bitch, a picture from her chavvy mother’s insta from Mother’s Day & then a comment on her Facebook profile pic from last week 😡😡😡 she can’t even say it’s a childcare bubble as she sits on her fat gunt all day
Bloody hell need Google translate to read that 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It’ll be Blake swinging off it with her dinner and any other demands she’s shouted at him 😂
I'm quite stunned she's managed to find two blokes to impregnate her! She must have clubbed them over the head with her ham fist and dragged them back to her lair

• Haha

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
So on Valentines day Blake cooked breakfast, Blake bough loads of presents, Blake prepared lunch, Blake took the kids to bed whilst she took 'sexy' pictures of herself, then Blake cooked dinner whilst she had a bath🙈 Even though he is a chav simpleton I still feel slightly sorry for him. He could do so much better than this giant. 🤢

• Sad

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I’m pissing myself! Interlocked cars! For the L O’s
Little place car!
Must’ve been benefit day with that spend up, why does she go so ott for a toddlers birthday like the miserable fucker will give two shits what he has got

• Haha
Reactions: 17

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
The options for the arcade allowance!! Is she actually for real? Up to £10 PER DAY or up to £20?!!!!! Can tell she’s on fucking benefits. Nobody earning their own money would think it’s acceptable to give a child that amount of money to piss up against the wall in the arcade every day. She fucks me off so much. I hope you read here Rosh you’re a fucking cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Eyerollbrainache

This lump of lards a piss taking bitch, a picture from her chavvy mother’s insta from Mother’s Day & then a comment on her Facebook profile pic from last week 😡😡😡 she can’t even say it’s a childcare bubble as she sits on her fat gunt all day
Well reading that Facebook Post was headache inducing.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Without sounding like a complete arsehole....it's just her face! Le Modified Council Flat Esq and Office Essentials have inherited the same look, the poor sods

She makes the Mama out of The Goonies look soft, approachable and gentle in comparison 🥴

• Haha

Damocles

Chatty Member
But who is this creature with terrible claws
And terrible teeth in his terrible jaws?
She has knobbly knees, and turned-out toes,
And a poisonous wart at the end of her nose.
Her eyes are orange, her tongue is black,
She Has Pep & Co Shit All Over Her Back

Screenshot_20210712-091238_Gallery.jpg

• Haha

Damocles

Chatty Member
She looks horrific. She can’t even smile, all you can see is her frowning with her teeth hanging out of her head as usual. She should stop using that fucking plastic brace!! Everything about the outfit is awful, the shorts look like spanx and the less said about the shoes the better. Such a small bag on someone so ginormous isn’t a good look either and to top it all off she’s down another hundred followers 💀
She Looks Like She Lives In A Castle at The Top Of A Fucking Beanstalk.

• Haha

Maxine1974

I know we all make similar comments on here about yeti but fml, who goes on insta to the whole world wearing a dressing gown with stains on announcing you’ve got nit location on your hair??!!! She’s the biggest scrubber I know. Honesty know idea what companies see in her? She’s a fat, classless slob.

• Sick
  • Haha