Realityof_rosh #3 fee-fi-fo-fum here comes yeti the beggy from brum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then there’s absolutely no hope!!

This is when she had her hair straightened it looks so much better she looks half decent
That looks good! If she took care of her hair it would look lovely but she doesn't so she looks like filthy grub with an unwashed nest on her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That is the worst reel for advertising wedding dresses I've ever seen lol

Reactions: 9
Could have at the very least sorted her hair out!
God imagine their chav wedding 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Not sure who the others were but they looked vile too. I see Laminator quickly whipped the dummy out of her gob when she realised high tower was filming her

• Haha
Stay humble rosh, you can’t polish a turd

That reel is AWFUL!! She’s moving the camera far too quick in the bridal shop and showing us stuff we don’t need to see, like the road outside. No clue about what to film and what not to film, awful shot of that other girl sat with her tits hanging out on her phone. Trying to be sophisticated sipping that Prosecco but failing miserably. Her hair is bleeping awful and the breeze on that boat wouldn’t help. Just crap in every way, what is that bridal shop owner thinking?!

Reactions: 11
I have the same hair type as the yetti and i can confidently say my hair has NEVER looked as bad as hers 😫 She needs a good hair wash, A leave in conditioner and a bloody hair brush! It could look amazing if she actually looked after it 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Stay humble rosh, you can’t polish a turd

That reel is AWFUL!! She’s moving the camera far too quick in the bridal shop and showing us stuff we don’t need to see, like the road outside. No clue about what to film and what not to film, awful shot of that other girl sat with her tits hanging out on her phone. Trying to be sophisticated sipping that Prosecco but failing miserably. Her hair is bleeping awful and the breeze on that boat wouldn’t help. Just crap in every way, what is that bridal shop owner thinking?!
Exactly this! Im assuming they were trying to use ‘plus size’ girls with a decent amount of followers……but I don’t think anyone who follows Yeti and finds her recommendations inspirational would go to the white company…….they’d think their no-frills shop is too pricy!!!! I honestly don’t know what Laura sees in Rosh - she’s the polar opposite of her and that’s not a good thing. What hard working woman wants to be friends with a lazy, supposed benefits scrounger?!

Breakfast date and everyone on their phone ignoring la’anusol.
Nice

Reactions: 5
What’s summer camp?
I think it’s just like activity days in the holidays, I’m not too far from the area and they are free for people that claim benefits, so that’s probably why she sends her, free childcare to palm one kid off!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think it’s just like activity days in the holidays, I’m not too far from the area and they are free for people that claim benefits, so that’s probably why she sends her, free childcare to palm one kid off!
Makes perfect sense!! Anything to palm the kids off the lazy bleeping cow! Noticed she’s sacked the gym off too, perhaps she’s realised the exercise ain’t working. Or is it because she’s not being paid to promote that app anymore 🤔

Reactions: 3
Exactly this! Im assuming they were trying to use ‘plus size’ girls with a decent amount of followers……but I don’t think anyone who follows Yeti and finds her recommendations inspirational would go to the white company…….they’d think their no-frills shop is too pricy!!!! I honestly don’t know what Laura sees in Rosh - she’s the polar opposite of her and that’s not a good thing. What hard working woman wants to be friends with a lazy, supposed benefits scrounger?!
I’ve always wondered why they are pals. Like you say completely different walks off life but hey they seem to get on.
Swfeebs would be fuming she would love to be plus size wedding dress fodder

I'll probably go to hell for this but what the heck ...
Rosh cant even look good in a wedding dress with professional hair and make up.
The one time in your life when all women look beautiful is your wedding day but rosh couldn't manage that. She looked a state.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'll probably go to hell for this but what the heck ...
Rosh cant even look good in a wedding dress with professional hair and make up.
The one time in your life when all women look beautiful is your wedding day but rosh couldn't manage that. She looked a state.
I absolutely agree with what you’ve said!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.