Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ain’t fair off 21st now if you ask me! Bearing in mind she’s over 6ft.
She’s got to be really heavy for her calorie allowance 1,900 a day and that’s to lose weight. I knows she’s a giant but she’s gotta have weight behind her for that much!

Reactions: 4
She’s got to be really heavy for her calorie allowance 1,900 a day and that’s to lose weight. I knows she’s a giant but she’s gotta have weight behind her for that much!
Not necessarily and I'm not defending her but shes over 6 ft so I would imagine this is about right and definitely a deficit for her. I am a 5 ft 4 female around 10 and half stone and I'm on 1700 to lose weight. I would still be in a deficit at 1900.

Reactions: 2
I really don't want to have to download tiktok just to see her videos but I have this dire need to get myself worked up about them 😂 conflicted..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Okay what's her username 😂

Edit: found it!

Last edited:
Not necessarily and I'm not defending her but shes over 6 ft so I would imagine this is about right and definitely a deficit for her. I am a 5 ft 4 female around 10 and half stone and I'm on 1700 to lose weight. I would still be in a deficit at 1900.
I’m 5’5 and on 1200my parter who’s not much shorter than her Don’t even eat the amount of calories she eats and he’s in a very active job 6/7 days a week.

I really don't want to have to download tiktok just to see her videos but I have this dire need to get myself worked up about them 😂 conflicted..
Do it, do it , do it!!!

Le’ brat and le’grump come get your mom and her side eye!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her videos are about 10 months behind on the TikTok trends. So cringy

She obviously thinks very highlyly of herself. Who reckons her and her gunt will have an Only Fans next? 🤣😱😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
That weigh in picture where she’s mirrored herself... why does her face look like Fat Joe from the 90s?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her videos are about 10 months behind on the TikTok trends. So cringy

She obviously thinks very highlyly of herself. Who reckons her and her gunt will have an Only Fans next? 🤣😱😁
Imagine her only fans!!! people would subscribe to make sure they don't see her photos 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have no time for her. However I’m 5’10 and for me to lose 1lb a week my PT worked out that I can eat 1900 cals a day and be in deficit. I am not obese
I can’t eat 1900 cals though

Wtf is the latest reel?! Upper body work out?! She lifts more than that shovelling food in her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf is the new post on her story about!! "Hot bath whilst Blake cooks dinner, enjoying him cooking whilst he's off work" as opposed to what? Him cooking when he comes home from work!! Sorry you've gotta wait a bit longer to fill your face.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.