Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve counted 12 times she’s got that grubby crop top on! But you can’t beat this !!
WTAF my eyes feel like they’ve been violated!
I mean I’m 💯 for body confidence but that is a terrible picture! Why would you even post that to an open profile on social media. She really thinks highly of herself doesn’t she, how blankety blank Blake put up with her o have no idea I’d be embarrassed!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WTAF my eyes feel like they’ve been violated!
I mean I’m 💯 for body confidence but that is a terrible picture! Why would you even post that to an open profile on social media. She really thinks highly of herself doesn’t she, how blankety blank Blake put up with her o have no idea I’d be embarrassed!!!
I think Rosh must have something over Blake and he’s too scared to leave in case she spills the beans 😂

• Haha
I'm finding it hilarious that someone's rattled yeti's cage (literally) regarding her not working 😂😂😂😂
I couldn’t help it. She really annoyed me about her comment about 30s being to old to have children. I know it was a cheap shot but she offended me as not all of us could have children in our 20s!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I mean how rude to be employing she’s no work ethic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I probably should read her response but after about 3 lines I gave up and then just listened to her justifying herself.

Why ask true or false if you are going to over react to suggestions?!

Reactions: 7
I probably should read her response but after about 3 lines I gave up and then just listened to her justifying herself.

Why ask true or false if you are going to over react to suggestions?!
Lmao I actually read it and that’s exactly what it was! The fact she wrote a bloody essay says it all! Cracked me up when I read it hahahaha

I couldn’t read past the comment about sausage factory work in case it was a euphemism for a brothel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ahhh what’s she saying in the stories? Hubs is asleep so unable to listen
Just that her inbox is going mad saying she don’t need to explain herself, thst we all only see a small bit of her life, she’s not bothered by what people say blah blah blah...... funny that her inbox is going mad but she only ever gets a small handful of questions when she does the Q&A’s 🤣🤣🤣🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I’ve just read properly her excuse for not working. Now she is saying that her previous job wouldn’t let her sit down and wouldn’t let her have time off for hospital appointments.
well she’s a liar. Companies cannot discriminate against you just because you’re pregnant. They also have to give you paid time off for any related antenatal/hospital appointments that is law. They would have risk assessed her under the HSE guidelines and if they couldn’t make reasonable adjustments they basically put her on garden leave.
if she doesn’t want to work that’s fine but don’t try and blame the company for your laziness

Reactions: 14
Just that her inbox is going mad saying she don’t need to explain herself, thst we all only see a small bit of her life, she’s not bothered by what people say blah blah blah...... funny that her inbox is going mad but she only ever gets a small handful of questions when she does the Q&A’s 🤣🤣🤣🤥🤥🤥
Not bothered but wrote a whole load of text about it..

So I’ve just read properly her excuse for not working. Now she is saying that her previous job wouldn’t let her sit down and wouldn’t let her have time off for hospital appointments.
well she’s a liar. Companies cannot discriminate against you just because you’re pregnant. They also have to give you paid time off for any related antenatal/hospital appointments that is law. They would have risk assessed her under the HSE guidelines and if they couldn’t make reasonable adjustments they basically put her on garden leave.
if she doesn’t want to work that’s fine but don’t try and blame the company for your laziness
This went through my mind too, surely this would be discrimination and would set off pound signs in the yetis eyes

do you know what, if she said she was so nervous about doing anything with this pregnancy after what she had to go through last time so decided she would rather not work I’d be like “yeah, ok, makes sense” but this doesn’t ring right to me

Reactions: 13
All what she said is maybe how she justifies it in her head, but the upshot is, she can live a very comfortable life on Blake’s wage and her fraudulent benefits so there’s no incentive to go out to work is there?! I absolutely love my job and studied for years at uni but.... if I could live for free doing sod all who wouldn’t?? Actually I probably wouldn’t want to be a benefits cheat but you get what I mean.

• Heart
And that time she did a comp and one person entered 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.