Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my Christ those photos!!

She really is as thick as pig tit. I just watched her stories and her voice is just one tone and the way she said “water” what the actual duck?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The way she talks is sooooo bizarre, so monotone and like she’s reading from a (really tit) script 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She honestly is the biggest dumb heffer on insta! Sorry but every single thing about her repulses me 🤢🤢 Horrible thick fraudulent witch!

Reactions: 10
Owwwwww poor Rosh so tired because le’grump waking up at 5:30 am but then process to say but Blake got up with him, so why the fudge you moaning about it!? 🤯 honestly this beast has me lost for words at times!

Reactions: 8
Watching those stories this morning and I'm actually starting to think that the woman might actually have a hearing impairment?? Her pronunciation is horrific and she's forever shouting over stories when talking to the kids or Blake. Surely no-one is that lazy that they painfully can't even be arsed to speak in full clear sentences when they're trying their best to be a insta hun aswell..... surly not 😳😳

Watching those stories this morning and I'm actually starting to think that the woman might actually have a hearing impairment?? Her pronunciation is horrific and she's forever shouting over stories when talking to the kids or Blake. Surely no-one is that lazy that they painfully can't even be arsed to speak in full clear sentences when they're trying their best to be a insta hun aswell..... surly not 😳😳
Dont give her ideas how to con more money out of the government 😅

• Haha
Most of the chavs from chelms weird speak like that
My daughter is deaf in her left ear following a stroke at birth - her pronunciation is fine. I’m not saying that’s the same for all hearing impaired but Rosh is just lazy and drones like she’s lazy

She is just a lazy talker she tries to blame being from the Midlands on so many things, I’m from Birmingham and not that far from her really and I definitely do not talk or slur my words like her neither does anyone else I know. Just one big lazy beast in every sense of the word!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is just a lazy talker she tries to blame being from the Midlands on so many things, I’m from Birmingham and not that far from her really and I definitely do not talk or slur my words like her neither does anyone else I know. Just one big lazy beast in every sense of the word!
Me too! I’ve never heard a brummie talk the way she does 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Dont give her ideas how to con more money out of the government 😅
Ohhh tit 😂😂

Most of the chavs from chelms weird speak like that
My daughter is deaf in her left ear following a stroke at birth - her pronunciation is fine. I’m not saying that’s the same for all hearing impaired but Rosh is just lazy and drones like she’s lazy
It's just pure and utterly laziness then 😫 Also hope my comment didn't offend you or anyone else for that matter 💗 Just shocked how a grown ass woman can speak that way and think it's okay 😳

Ah yeah I didn't think it was a brummie thing! Lazy beast is the perfect description for her.... Everything about her knocks me sick and her tiktoks are the cherry on top 🤢🤢🤢

Repulsive PIG

• Haha
Reactions: 4
[QUOTE="Spillthatteagirlfriend, post: 3691684, member: 7

It's just pure and utterly laziness then 😫 Also hope my comment didn't offend you or anyone else for that matter 💗 Just shocked how a grown ass woman can speak that way and think it's okay 😳

[/QUOTE]
Oh god no I didn’t take it offensively. She is just pure chav. I have had the misfortune of dealing with her in the real world and she thinks a lot more of herself than anyone else does but I don’t believe there is anything wrong with her that a shot up the arse wouldn’t cure. She is the epitome of what is wrong with society

She has got those nasty cheap invsiligns in that probably make it worse - she drones on now with a lisp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.