Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a tit parent, loving the fact the kid is taking pouting selfies of herself? I’d be so upset if my just turned 7 yr old was doing that! Then just filming the other one after he’s climbed up, she obviously doesn’t supervise him & will be moaning when they have to go a&e 😡😡

Reactions: 9
New to this thread, found Rosh’s Instagram page via another beggar. How can she be proud that her young daughter is taking selfie’s and pouting into a camera? And why was her youngest (what is he 1, 2 at a push?) playing alone in another room and given opportunity to climb on that rickety furniture??

“Oh hang on babes, let me film you before I put you back down safely” 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
7 going on 17 makes me sad looking at this!!! 😔
You can just image what’s she’s going to be like When she’s older can’t you, thinking you get everything for nothing!
This is really sad to see isn’t it.
She’s going to be such a brat and la’beast-mum is going to have her work cut out for her when la’bia is a teen, that’s when she’ll let her live with her dad.
I’m sure earlier in the thread someone who knew her said she wanted to live with her dad instead of yeti

Reactions: 3
This is really sad to see isn’t it.
She’s going to be such a brat and la’beast-mum is going to have her work cut out for her when la’bia is a teen, that’s when she’ll let her live with her dad.
I’m sure earlier in the thread someone who knew her said she wanted to live with her dad instead of yeti
💯 is sad, what child pouts as soon as they see camera!
And yes 💯 she’s going to be a brat can see her being a mean girl old teri looks like she can be a right witch! I feel sorry le’ brat as she hardly spends any time with her dad and during the lockdown she would have still been allowed to see him under the guidelines. Rosh is a selfish parent he only ever sees her before Christmas I’ve followed her for a few years now and not once as he had her for Christmas Day. And the times she would see him yeti would slag off her hair and clothes when she comes back!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They’ve been gifted some crafts stuff (why, I have no idea 🤷🏻‍♀️) and Blake looks absolutely thrilled... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’ve been gifted some crafts stuff (why, I have no idea 🤷🏻‍♀️) and Blake looks absolutely thrilled... 😂
It’s crazy the tit she gets sent.
I wouldn’t look at them and think crafts...
That said they did build a stunning partition wall 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t find the first thread to read through, so I was wondering if someone could fill me in on this thing about building a wall please??

Reactions: 1
I can’t find the first thread to read through, so I was wondering if someone could fill me in on this thing about building a wall please??
yeti asked the council if they could build a stud wall in their front room to make an extra room for le’whatever, they said no. So they built the wall anyway

• Wow
Reactions: 7
WTAF my eyes feel like they’ve been violated!
I mean I’m 💯 for body confidence but that is a terrible picture! Why would you even post that to an open profile on social media. She really thinks highly of herself doesn’t she, how blankety blank Blake put up with her o have no idea I’d be embarrassed!!!
'Blankety blank Blake' I'm bleeping crying 😭😭😭😭

Naaah she fully knocks me sick you know. Like everything about the bleeping gorm 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.