Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always making comments about ‘the flat’ being a mess? It’s a tacky dingy little flat decorated terribly - so who cares?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my gosh what’s with that bath video ?? Face in bubbles then weird video of her legs thought she accidentally recorded some self love time 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my gosh what’s with that bath video ?? Face in bubbles then weird video of her legs thought she accidentally recorded some self love time 🙈
The face in the corner proper scared me. I thought it was the incredible hulk at first, i nearly hid behind the sofa 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m well educated on calorie deficit thanks hun, maybe start a rave thread for her 👌🏻
I mean you clearly aren’t when you eat 1200 a day which is what is recommended for a toddler. But whatever 😂 actually don’t like her at all but to say she must be whatever weight because she’s on high cals is a little ridiculous. Cya 👋🏻

Reactions: 1
I mean you clearly aren’t when you eat 1200 a day which is what is recommended for a toddler. But whatever 😂 actually don’t like her at all but to say she must be whatever weight because she’s on high cals is a little ridiculous. Cya 👋🏻
Or maybe I’m just not a greedy bastard 😁

Or maybe I’m just not a greedy bastard 😁
Eating more than 1200 cals a day isnt greedy. It's normal.

Totally agree with you. I also dont like the girl but dont think 1900 cals is a lot. Especially for her weight. It's actually probably too little for her deficit.

Reactions: 1
Yeti bleeping bleating on about not loosing any weight in front of her daughter is wrong IMO. Poor child will grow up worried about weight/scales/food etc. Also she used the word manifest in totally the wrong context didn’t she?? Not sure why that annoyed me so much but it did 🤷🏼‍♀️ Thick cow

Reactions: 10
Yeti bleeping bleating on about not loosing any weight in front of her daughter is wrong IMO. Poor child will grow up worried about weight/scales/food etc. Also she used the word manifest in totally the wrong context didn’t she?? Not sure why that annoyed me so much but it did 🤷🏼‍♀️ Thick cow
I have the volume down on her stories as cant stand her voice so wondered what she was going on about... those glasses; WTAF does she think she looks like in them?? 😂

Reactions: 4
Eating more than 1200 cals a day isnt greedy. It's normal.

Totally agree with you. I also dont like the girl but dont think 1900 cals is a lot. Especially for her weight. It's actually probably too little for her deficit.
Well 1 neither of you know my height, weight,age or diet etc so making assumptions about my calorie intake is missing the point isn’t it! The original post was saying she must be back at nearly 20+ stone to be on that amount of calories and in a deficit. I’m not hear for petty arguments with fellow tattler’s just for my dislike of the virus that is the Instagram influenza’s!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.