Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no time for her. However I’m 5’10 and for me to lose 1lb a week my PT worked out that I can eat 1900 cals a day and be in deficit. I am not obese
I can’t eat 1900 cals though
Yeah I did think it wasnt too much. My husband is around the same height as her and hes on 2750 from his PT and that's a deficit and hes not obese or anything. So 1900 is definitely reasonable for her.

Reactions: 2
Reckon it was genuine? Maybe she wasn’t gifted it. Anyone can put made up tit on their stories, I hope it is made up because she doesn’t deserve duck all the sponging lazy benefit scrounging cow.

*update* I smell bullshit. I clicked on the #bemorecosatto hashtag and the first few that came up on the recent posts have been gifted products, but all have quite low following. Rosh and another person have 18k, another had 16k followers and another only 11k.
I’m struggling to see why a big brand like cosatto would send out products to people with very little following? People pretend to receive Ad/PR to make them look more creditable to brands and increase their followers. Something else I found interesting was that Rosh doesn’t follow them on Instagram. I might be wrong but.... doesn’t seem legit to me!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Reckon it was genuine? Maybe she wasn’t gifted it. Anyone can put made up tit on their stories, I hope it is made up because she doesn’t deserve duck all the sponging lazy benefit scrounging cow.

*update* I smell bullshit. I clicked on the #bemorecosatto hashtag and the first few that came up on the recent posts have been gifted products, but all have quite low following. Rosh and another person have 18k, another had 16k followers and another only 11k.
I’m struggling to see why a big brand like cosatto would send out products to people with very little following? People pretend to receive Ad/PR to make them look more creditable to brands and increase their followers. Something else I found interesting was that Rosh doesn’t follow them on Instagram. I might be wrong but.... doesn’t seem legit to me!!
Never thought of that... I could message them I suppose?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Fucks sake, I really like Cosatto as a brand (if you’re ever in the market for a pram etc, their warranty is brilliant and they send repalcemt parts / fix things etc) anyway, it genuinely baffles me why they would send to her. It actually makes me think less of the brands that do gift her things. It’s a joke!

Reactions: 7
I don’t think it’s them directly..she said something a while ago didn’t she, she’s joined something that she gets sent stuff - that’s why it’s all random stuff, like the food etc?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She looks like such a gong in that TikTok she’s shared on Instagram!

gong*

Ffs! gong!!!

Oh. Tattle won’t let me say it with an M

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s got to be really heavy for her calorie allowance 1,900 a day and that’s to lose weight. I knows she’s a giant but she’s gotta have weight behind her for that much!
I am 5ft 11 and 12 stone and currently eating 2100 calories and these will increase every week until I am at maintaince. Currently in a big deficit still so 1900 is actually fine for her, lots of people diet eat much less than that when it’s just silly. The aim is to eat as much as possible and still lose weight so you reverse diet and increase your cals.

Reactions: 2
I am 5ft 11 and 12 stone and currently eating 2100 calories and these will increase every week until I am at maintaince. Currently in a big deficit still so 1900 is actually fine for her, lots of people diet eat much less than that when it’s just silly. The aim is to eat as much as possible and still lose weight so you reverse diet and increase your cals.
I’m well educated on calorie deficit thanks hun, maybe start a rave thread for her 👌🏻

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.