Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summer House: I don’t get Danielle’s reaction to the news of the engagement- she has been against them the whole season🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I think I'm gonna start Vanderpump Rules.
Never watched it, despite being a huge HW's fan.

Do I start from the beginning or what would you guys suggest?
Start from the beginning- you have to have a handle on the relationship histories!

Reactions: 2
I think I'm gonna start Vanderpump Rules.
Never watched it, despite being a huge HW's fan.

Do I start from the beginning or what would you guys suggest?
YES YOU HAVE TO. The first seasons were already gold. It got bad only recently like the last 2 3 seasons, up until Sandoval.

Reactions: 1
Catching up on the latest season of Summer House (4 eps in) and Carl and Lindsay are so vibeless. Just absolutely no chemistry - two people who just want to settle down and that’s it

Summer House Martha's Vineyard:
I liked it !! So far, Jordan and Bria are my favourite.
The queer activist is preaching a bit much, but I think the editing is to blame (ie the music they play everytime he start speaking).
Not a big fan of Jasmin and Mariyah.
I'm liking this so much more than Summer House, which I've found really meh this season. Time for a cast shake up!

• Heart
Just watching the Summer House reunion. I haven’t watched from the very first season however I feel quite sorry for Lindsey and Carl this season. I don’t think they did anything to warrant everyone to be so against them all the time. As for Danielle, I’m glad Carl didn’t include her in the engagement. She wasn’t rooting for them, she wanted them to breakup clearly. She was jealous, her relationship was about to end which it has and she was bitter that her friend was getting engagement etc before her!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Summer House, think Danielle so over reacted to Carl and Lyndsey engagement, she just came across as quite jealous and bitter, I really don't like Paige, actually quite liked Kyle this season (apart from mullet 😹) though do think it's time for a shake up of cast.

Haven't been posting much, have been suckered into Sister wives, anyone else watched this?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Summer House, think Danielle so over reacted to Carl and Lyndsey engagement, she just came across as quite jealous and bitter, I really don't like Paige, actually quite liked Kyle this season (apart from mullet 😹) though do think it's time for a shake up of cast.

Haven't been posting much, have been suckered into Sister wives, anyone else watched this?
Yup I thought the exact same. I was so shocked that Kyle was 40. The way he goes on you wouldn’t think that was his age at all

I watched until the new wife joined and they had to leave the state they lived in. I watched half of the last season, when Christine (?) announced she's leaving, and I watched the one on one (sporadically). I'm totally watching the new season, now that the girls are free. They all look happier (except for Mery but that's on her). It's so sad to think they devoted their lives (and their money!!!!) to that sub-par piece of garbage.

• Heart
I watched until the new wife joined and they had to leave the state they lived in. I watched half of the last season, when Christine (?) announced she's leaving, and I watched the one on one (sporadically). I'm totally watching the new season, now that the girls are free. They all look happier (except for Mery but that's on her). Its so sad to think they devoted their lives (and their money!!!!) to that sub-par piece of garbage.
He really is a nasty piece of :poop:, or what I said on sister wives thread, he's a selfish, misogynistic, narcissist, controlling bully and they should rename the show Kody, me, myself and I!!?
I'm watching the COVID season, and I just really want to punch him hard:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
He really is the most repulsive man ever. Smallest dick energy, pea brain, receeding hairline, and not even a nice personality to compensate for it.

He really is the most repulsive man ever. Smallest dick energy, pea brain, receeding hairline, and not even a nice personality to compensate for it.
He really is very toxic, his true colours are definitely coming out, it's basically his way all the time, and he propers sulks if someone calls him out on anything! I can't believe the wives lasted as long as they did with him!

Have we got a date yet for married to medicine?

Project Runway Season 20 - it’s an All Stars Season. Looking forward to watching it.

I’m watching Southern Charm for the first time, I’m at season 6 and…what the hell does Paige Desorbo see in Craig?

I know a lot of people don’t like Paige (I range from liking her to not minding her), but he seems at best incredibly weird and at worst a controlling sulky baby??

Reactions: 3
I’m watching Southern Charm for the first time, I’m at season 6 and…what the hell does Paige Desorbo see in Craig?

I know a lot of people don’t like Paige (I range from liking her to not minding her), but he seems at best incredibly weird and at worst a controlling sulky baby??
I'm one that doesn't like Paige, but I can't stand Craig!! And yes he does act like a sulky baby, I also think he drinks too much which affects his moods, I really can't see them lasting as she doesn't want to move to live with him, so he'll have to move.