Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evie1975

VIP Member
I watch all the Housewives, Watch What Happens Live, Southern Charm, Summer House, Winter House, all Below Deck, Vanderpump Rules, Married to Medicine, the Kardashian’s, Basketball Wives- the list goes on! My work is a head fuck at times, I just wanna watch trash TV 🤷🏽‍♀️👍🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 9

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Thomas, none of these kids had sexual assaults charges against them, none of these kids drove so inebriated that their friend lost his leg, none of these kids got a barely legal and barely stable young girl pregnant on tv and then spend the next decade trying to destroy her soul. Old bitter man.

Craig being a gentle soul towards Kathryn when everyone was shitting on her literally makes him the most decent human being on that show.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Maid22

VIP Member
Think we can now see why Carl called of the wedding, how Lyndsy went on and on to him about being on something, she was wasted, he was so calm about it all, she was an absolute nightmare, like what @evie1975 said, he needs to protect his sobriety.
Must be like walking on eggshells in that house sometimes with the couples falling out!!

Reactions: 8

evie1975

VIP Member
Summer House: I don’t get Danielle’s reaction to the news of the engagement- she has been against them the whole season🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I know I shouldn't get annoyed by comments online but it has to be said. Flamboyant straight men exists, feminine straight men exist. Hyper masculine gay men exist. Not all ""delicate"" men are gay. Every week after Family Karma, you'll read comments on Twitter (from mostly American so, granted, they don't have the best sense of nuances) that Vishal and Monica's father should come out. How disrespectful to Richa, who he just got married to. Monica's father is soft hearted and domestic, those straight men exist too. And even if they were gay, who are you to push someone to come out. Maddening.
This was my little rant, I apologize.

• Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
Thank you for asking after me lovelies, real life is being a bitch at the mo,so haven't felt like posting, which is strange for me as I find here an escapism, got to take my dog for an op tomorrow, really dreading it, am a proper softie when it comes to animals!
Haven't caught up with anything, but I'll be back soon xx miss you guys x

• Heart

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I watch all the Housewives, Watch What Happens Live, Southern Charm, Summer House, Winter House, all Below Deck, Vanderpump Rules, Married to Medicine, the Kardashian’s, Basketball Wives- the list goes on! My work is a head fuck at times, I just wanna watch trash TV 🤷🏽‍♀️👍🏽
I don't know why but I just find it SO comforting to watch trashy reality TV.

• Heart

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Just checking in to see how everyone is? I don't post as much as I used to, but do miss you guys!
So had a lot going on...while my doggy is still in the crate recovering from surgery, my mom whom I live with passed away unexpectedly last week here at home 💔💔
I've literally thrown myself into reality TV as I'm not sleeping and everywhere in the house seems empty and feeling lost right now, keep expecting mom to just be pottering around and doing her thing.

I guess my question is is Vanderpump Rules any good? Is it worth starting at the beginning?
Ì will watch paint dry right now if it helps with this feeling of emptiness and realising I'm alone xx
Or has anyone any other TV suggestions? Thanks for listening girls xx

• Heart

Instacol

Chatty Member
I'm the exact same. I have a very busy job. Sometimes Challenging, so reality tv is my go to when I want to unwind 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Maid22

VIP Member
I know this isn't the right thread to rant, but you guys are the best X just checked my dog out, he looks like he's been butchered, am so fucking annoyed, have had to give him his medication for pain tomorrow just now, am really pissed off, he's my boy, and paid alot for his op, shall be complaining tomorrow, I really don't need this .

• Heart

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Sorry to hear this. Sending positive energy your way ✨🎇🌟💖
So sorry Mrs to hear this....hoping everything will work out @kale-supremacist 🙏🙏🙏
I’m praying for you. I hope everything works out positively for you. ❤
Thank you for all the positive energy, you're all so sweet. I decided to not get phased by it until there's a definite diagnosis. As we say, I'll cross that bridge when I get there 🌺 🤭 ✨ 🧚‍♀️

• Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
SH, am not a fan of Amanda, but I do feel for her, Kyle cheated when he was apparently blackout drunk, looks like he hasn't changed, rolling home at 3 4 am in the morning after being with folks who he only met that night!
I wouldn't put up with that if my husband was doing that, she needs a break from him.

• Heart

I_C bread ppl

I have just watched EP2 of Summer house.

Does any one else think Lindsay is narcissistic? She is impossible to reason with. I really feel sorry for Carl, he can't win no matter what he says or how he says it.

She is projecting all her anxiety and carl is the punching bag.
---
Summer House: I don’t get Danielle’s reaction to the news of the engagement- she has been against them the whole season🤷🏽‍♀️
I get her reaction now. She obviously knew their relationship wasn't perfect. I just read that they have been in couples therapy basically since the start of their relation ship.

• Heart

alwaysdreaming

Chatty Member
Really not liking Winter House, I don't like Jess, she's coming across as very needy, wanting everyone to compliment her all the time, she ain't all that :ROFLMAO:
Hey are you ok ? You always ask everyone if they are missing and now it’s our turn. ❤

• Heart

ELFILY

VIP Member
I wasn’t going to take much notice of the Valley because I just thought Jax has been so desperate to get back on tv it’ll just be all about him. Then in the week I had nothing to watch so I thought fuck it let’s watch it. I was actually so surprised! think it’s going to be quite good.

evie1975

VIP Member
Thank you for asking after me lovelies, real life is being a bitch at the mo,so haven't felt like posting, which is strange for me as I find here an escapism, got to take my dog for an op tomorrow, really dreading it, am a proper softie when it comes to animals!
Haven't caught up with anything, but I'll be back soon xx miss you guys x
Sending positive vibes- I hope the operation goes well.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5

clmay

Craig is having his redemption season. I feel like Paige is going to break his little heart though

• Sad
Reactions: 5