Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same, i just saw they done an AD they done together with Lisa from RHSLC. - I need the tea!

Reactions: 1
I seen Scheana and Melissa Gorga post pictures with both of them this weekend though at the WWHL party, unless they are putting on a front until they announce? At this point I would be more surprised if they didn't split!

SH, I got west wrong, thought he was ok, but a typical fuckboi, he was well punching with Ciarra to!
There seems to be a lot of rumours about Kylie and Amanda, I can see them separating tbh.

Reactions: 3
Also interesting looks like Amanda isn’t in Italy with him for Andrea’s wedding…

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Idk, it's really bothering me tat Craig choose THOSE people to invest with.... like literally, they're so racist their mother has been banned from entering the UK. Disgusting.

I just googled Victoria and I don’t remember her at all in Southern Charm!

Yes, Austen really has a type they just all merge into one another for me
I think the only one he really loved was Madison!

Glad I cancelled Hayu, there's only 2 housewives and BD on a week! I know RHOC is coming back next month, but haven't heard of any other shows? Winter House is on pause, I think we all reckon VPR is paused, the Valley has just finished, so what's left, Southern charm and m2m.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think the only one he really loved was Madison!

Glad I cancelled Hayu, there's only 2 housewives and BD on a week! I know RHOC is coming back next month, but haven't heard of any other shows? Winter House is on pause, I think we all reckon VPR is paused, the Valley has just finished, so what's left, Southern charm and m2m.
I cancelled it too, I have a subscription on movies.do (not l e g a l per se but eh), and it gives you access to literally everything, you can even request shows if they don't have it

• Heart