Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@alwaysdreaming aww bless you, you are such a good mum, hugs to you and your little girl, when's your boy due?
Haven't been watching much tbh, you probably have no time, am liking RHOC, my doggie is doing well thank you💜 though I find it strange just having the one, but we tried a pup with him ( even though he was brought up with 2 dogs) he really disliked him, so we had to rehome pup, that was a hard decision.

@kale-supremacist new season of sister wives is from 2 years ago so am presuming covid was still around, how sad was that when Meri was wearing Kody's jacket, then took it off and said that's the nearest thing she'll get a hug of him, just leave the bugger, he doesn't want you, just wants your money.
Summer House, I really couldn't stand Hannah or Paige, when you've finished this you'll have to watch Winter House, some folks from Southern Charm and VPR turn up, and apparently new season we have some from below deck

@Lmkgirl miss you lovely hope you're ok x
Awww hugs back to you. 😍
Our boy is due on Harry Hamlins birthday. 🤣🤣🤣
I am enjoying the RHOC. I find everyone’s scape goat is Shannon. They all use her for a storyline.

Was having 2 dogs easy to manage. I wanted 2 dogs but my husband was dead against it.
Awww does your dog not like other dogs ?
Is he possessive over you ?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Side note - As an Irish person I cringe everytime they say her name. 😅😭😭😭

Ciara is pronounced 'Cee-ra'
I've always pronounce it Kee-a-ra which isn't correct in any version or languages but I like the sound of it ahah

Summer house season 6 (I skipped winter house season 1 for now)
This Craig dude is a massive douchebag.
Mya has a doll face.
I kind of understand why they edited out the PT.
Kyle and Amanda are giving me strong Jax and Bethenny vibes, just the wealthier version.
I know Lindsay is unhinged, but I don't like how the other girls always hang out without her.
---
Ciara is lovely looking!
We've been having adverts on tv for new season of MAFS, I think it must be the UK version, they aren't as good as the Aussie ones!
I'm waiting very impatiently for the love is blind first UK version, it's gonna be a mess !

Reactions: 3
Summer house season 6 Lindsay's birthday
Do I have to check myself or are the girls bigger douchebags than the men in this house ?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have so many feelings, I can't even start sorting through them. I feel like RHOBH season 9 someone referenced yesterday on the other thread. There's literally no effing way they thought they'd come out looking good acting the way it did.

Let me get through this: the way these people treat Lindsay just because she's "strong" and can take it, I hate it. I hate it hate it. She's there for everyone, she just wants to have a good time, she's vulnerable, she's direct, she doesn't play game. Lindsay is gold tv. Tbh, I feel like she's half the show with Kyle, and everyone else are extras.

For the longest time I gave Paige a pass. I thought Hannah brought the worst in her, then it was Ciara. But tbh, they're all deserve each other, and they're all awful people with pretty faces (Hannah is ugly af tho). Except Amanda, which I still believe is very sweet (and more soft spoken than the crazies).
Luke is so unproblematic this season, you'd think he had a personality transplant.
Andrea is a dove (not sure if the expression exist in english lol)
I like Kyle. Carl has no personality, really like most cokeheads, take away the coke, there's nothing left in there.
Not sure about Mya, I feel like she's a bit of debby downer.

Now for my broken record moment, why oh why can Ciara throw a glass to someone and stay on the show; when i've been personally victimized by Bravo and they took Monique away from me (RHOA) (AND PORSHA STAYED AFTER DRAGGING KENYA TO THE FLOOR)
GIVE ME BACK MY MONIQUE

I will aplogize in advance, half of my posts are riddled with mistakes, but I'm going through prednisone withdrawal, and my brain isn't cooperating 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oof... I'm just finishing the reunion, so they're barely together BUT I already felt like Lindsay was settling down. Like she's clearly out of his league. I'm not a big Carl fan, addiction or not, he seems so aloof and noncommittal.

Screenshot_20230901_130434_Reddit.jpg

Had to find this thread! I love Summer House but don’t know anyone else who watches it that I can chat about this with! I’m sceptical this is all a set up as Bravo saw what Scandoval did for them. But also not sure Carl or Lindsay would go along with that. My only thought is whether they were never actually planning to get married this year and they’ll stay together but not get married asap.

Had to find this thread! I love Summer House but don’t know anyone else who watches it that I can chat about this with! I’m sceptical this is all a set up as Bravo saw what Scandoval did for them. But also not sure Carl or Lindsay would go along with that. My only thought is whether they were never actually planning to get married this year and they’ll stay together but not get married asap.
From what I read on reddit, guests are really mad about it because it's too late to cancel their rooms. Also apparently, Kyle called production in advance to break up with her ??
I think the relationship was real, the engagement was real, but Kyle has commitment issues. Poor Lindsay, maybe she'll pull a Kate Chastain and have a baby on her own, she wants to be a mom so badly I don't see why she has to wait around for it.

Reactions: 1
I love Southern Charm - it’s ridiculous at times! 😆
Not one men of substance sadly, never seen so many male airheads on one show since Vanderpump.

ALSO THIS IS GETTING WILD

---
Screenshot_20230907_165821_Instagram.jpg

I'm so happy I'm not emotionally attached to any of these people because this is rough

Last edited:
  • Sad
@alwaysdreaming aww bless you, you are such a good mum, hugs to you and your little girl, when's your boy due?
Haven't been watching much tbh, you probably have no time, am liking RHOC, my doggie is doing well thank you💜 though I find it strange just having the one, but we tried a pup with him ( even though he was brought up with 2 dogs) he really disliked him, so we had to rehome pup, that was a hard decision.

@kale-supremacist new season of sister wives is from 2 years ago so am presuming covid was still around, how sad was that when Meri was wearing Kody's jacket, then took it off and said that's the nearest thing she'll get a hug of him, just leave the bugger, he doesn't want you, just wants your money.
Summer House, I really couldn't stand Hannah or Paige, when you've finished this you'll have to watch Winter House, some folks from Southern Charm and VPR turn up, and apparently new season we have some from below deck

@Lmkgirl miss you lovely hope you're ok x
Hi Mrs xx @Maid22
Just saw this now and saw when you posted it ..August 27th my birthday 🎂 😂😂a sign I am definitely meant to be back posting 🤣🤣🤣
I miss the laughs 🤣

So going to binge Summer House, Southern Charm, Below Deck SY etc....any other recommendations my fellow tattlers?
I love Survivor and it’s airing soon in US (watched here in Ireland through questionable methods 😉😉🤣🤣)
Is The Ultimatum marry or move on any good? Does anyone know xx

• Heart
Welcome baaack !!
I actually cannot believe I lived this long without watching Summer House, you have to watch it ! It's even more fun than Vanderpump
I'm on season 3 of Southern Charm, Craig being the only likable character in all of this makes it really hard. (I hate Landon, literally makes my skin crawl)
BDSY is the second best franchise to me ! This last season was a shitshow, but entertaining nevertheless

• Heart