Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm one that doesn't like Paige, but I can't stand Craig!! And yes he does act like a sulky baby, I also think he drinks too much which affects his moods, I really can't see them lasting as she doesn't want to move to live with him, so he'll have to move.
It’s wild to me that any woman would look back at how he’s acted and go for him?? Sure, people change but he has tantrums in the recent Summer House and Winter House series so I don’t get it. And yeah, definitely seems like he has a drink problem and also possibly a drug problem?

Reactions: 2
It’s wild to me that any woman would look back at how he’s acted and go for him?? Sure, people change but he has tantrums in the recent Summer House and Winter House series so I don’t get it. And yeah, definitely seems like he has a drink problem and also possibly a drug problem?
Defo think drugs are involved too, not just him either, probably most of them on SC !

Reactions: 1
Married to medicine, apparently Quad's ex husband Dr G has remarried and allegedly his wife is coming on show!!
He also dated Phaedra at one point, is Quad coming back?

Does anyone know if any new shows coming soon?

@kale-supremacist have you seen the new trailer for sister wives? Looks good!!
I'm watching it rn ! Thank you for letting me know.
The amount of money Janelle spend on the others always makes me so mad.
Meri is delusional, he never ever liked her since she left the first time.
FREEDOM FOR CHRISTINE.
Good luck to Robyn, handling that manchild on her own

• Heart
I'm watching it rn ! Thank you for letting me know.
The amount of money Janelle spend on the others always makes me so mad.
Meri is delusional, he never ever liked her since she left the first time.
FREEDOM FOR CHRISTINE.
Good luck to Robyn, handling that manchild on her own
Loving Janelle telling krudy to go to duck ! About time!! Think it starts August 20th!!!

@alwaysdreaming just wanted to send you love and hugs, am sorry what you're going through, I've never heard of IP before, thought I'd post in here as this thread is quiet and tbh am abit fed up of real housewives at the mo!

• Heart
Haven't heard of this what's it like?
Mm, it's a tad too awful for my taste, a bit like 90 day fiancé but worse.

Sister wives: Meri is so pathetic, i almost feel bad for her. And why can't she enter Robyn's house ?
Kody is a lunatic, but nothing new here. How did he manage to convince 4 women to marry him is insane to me

@alwaysdreaming just wanted to send you love and hugs, am sorry what you're going through, I've never heard of IP before, thought I'd post in here as this thread is quiet and tbh am abit fed up of real housewives at the mo!
Awww thank you. ❤ Your so sweet. You made me cry & smile. I wish I knew people like you in real life.

Don’t be sorry honestly I am in a privilege position. Many have it worst off.
IP ( Incontentia Pigminti) is a rare genetic disorder that affects, eyes, teeth, hair, skin, brain. It’s lethal in males so many don’t survive. Only 1200 people are known to have it in the world.
My daughter has had to be put down to sleep twice before she was 16 months to laser her eye. Thankfully only one eye needed treatment and it was minimal.
It’s her teeth that concerns me as her peers seem to all have double or more. Luckily she will be seen early
October.

I guess we won’t know what will occur as she grows and is able to communicate.
Thankfully she is not affected in the brain. The rest are fixable.
She is under great care and if we have to spend money on her so she has a normal childhood we will and luckily we can.

Thank you again for checking up on me I feel so touched.
How are things with you ? How’s your little doggy? ❤

Yes I can understand why you’re fed up with Hw think social media ruined it.I need to watch a new series but I plan to do it after my baby boy is born in the early hours. What are you watching now?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well, hell has frozen because i FINALLY got into Summer House. I had to skip the first season, and now I've been binge watching. I'm on season 4, and Jules just joined, and i feel she's gonna get the Tamra special treatment, which is being ostracized for being ultra pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well, hell has frozen because i FINALLY got into Summer House. I had to skip the first season, and now I've been binge watching. I'm on season 4, and Jules just joined, and i feel she's gonna get the Tamra special treatment, which is being ostracized for being ultra pretty.
Summer House is messy, love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Okay so, half season 4:
Luke is cute but a bit of an airhead ?
I really cannot take to Hannah, she reminds me of RHOC Emily. Not like the other girl girls. Being outspoken doesn't make you smart. Being crasse doesn't make you special. Eurgh, i do not like her.
Paige is so sweet, and just like Lizzy, really reminds me of one of my cousins, so I can only like her.
Amanda is...... Lmao. Kyle is okay too I guess, he looks like a good fun but a bit hyper for me
Jules pretty pretty girl, but I don't think she's messy enough for reality tv.
I don't like Dani either; but I never did.
I came biased against Carl, because of his addictions, and tbh, I could have liked him a bit more/disliked him a bit less if I didn't know; but not that much.
I actually like overbearing crazy Lindsay, she's perfect TV and tbh she's the friendliest of the bunch

@alwaysdreaming aww bless you, you are such a good mum, hugs to you and your little girl, when's your boy due?
Haven't been watching much tbh, you probably have no time, am liking RHOC, my doggie is doing well thank you💜 though I find it strange just having the one, but we tried a pup with him ( even though he was brought up with 2 dogs) he really disliked him, so we had to rehome pup, that was a hard decision.

@kale-supremacist new season of sister wives is from 2 years ago so am presuming covid was still around, how sad was that when Meri was wearing Kody's jacket, then took it off and said that's the nearest thing she'll get a hug of him, just leave the bugger, he doesn't want you, just wants your money.
Summer House, I really couldn't stand Hannah or Paige, when you've finished this you'll have to watch Winter House, some folks from Southern Charm and VPR turn up, and apparently new season we have some from below deck

@Lmkgirl miss you lovely hope you're ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know, Meri please, maybe she has an humiliation kink... This man has been treating her like trash since season 1 !! Misogynistic a-hole probably holds against her that she didn't give him 7 kids.
I'm on the covid season of summer house. Can't stand Hannah or Danielle. I actually not sure anyone is likable, maybe Ciara. How did Bravo manage to find a more unlikable cast than Vanderpump... But it's so addictive, I WILL watch Winter House !!
So far, I still enjoy watching Lindsay, same for Kyle and Amanda. Paige is a bit messy, but I have a princess syndrome myself, so I won't judge. Ciara might be one of the prettiest Bravolebs ever. I feel bad for Carl. Luke is weird.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ciara is lovely looking!
We've been having adverts on tv for new season of MAFS, I think it must be the UK version, they aren't as good as the Aussie ones!