Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ack, that's a shame, six nations start tomorrow, England v Scotland!!!
Ireland under 20's won their opening match tonight.
Where I'm from in Ireland a place called Limerick home to Thomond Park and Munster Rugby...following rugby is like breathing here. It's part of our DNA

Reactions: 3
Where I'm from in Ireland a place called Limerick home to Thomond Park and Munster Rugby...following rugby is like breathing here. It's part of our DNA
I don't support local teams, but I love six nations, and after England, have always had a soft spot for Ireland!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Family karma, Amrit is getting on my nerves, telling Nicholas he's being selfish, pot calling kettle black :ROFLMAO:

Monica's father is the MVP, he's an angel.
Bali has been looking rough, she clearly is struggling with the whole house situation. I still love her, kinda mad we haven't seen more of her this season.
Amrit's parents are so lovely and understanding. Nicholas is very lucky to have them being patient with him that way. They're paying for the wedding, as it's tradition in their culture, and Indian weddings cost a lot. The least he can do is letting them do as they please when it's not impacting him directly. " to hear his mom complain" she barely said a thing. " am I not enough ?" has nothing to do with Amrit's parents and everything to do with Nicholas' parents that love their church more than they love their child. He's acting up against them and walking on eggs with his parents, when it should be the other way around.
Amrit and Nicholas are a match made in heaven: they're both super inconsiderate and bratty.

• Heart
@Lmkgirl, haven't seen you for a while, hope you're ok ?
Off topic for me again, but hope you're watching the rugby, what a match!

Hey I am from Limerick too!! Thomond Park is a 10 minute drive from my house

• Heart
Besties, is anyone (illegally) watching married at first sight Australia? I know there's a MAFS thread somewhere, but it goes too fast for me (10 pages an episode, I don't have the stamina).

Reactions: 1
Besties, is anyone (illegally) watching married at first sight Australia? I know there's a MAFS thread somewhere, but it goes too fast for me (10 pages an episode, I don't have the stamina).
I watch, but I'm waiting for it land on channel 4. There is a thread for those watching the new season, don't think it's that busy as most folks are waiting for channel 4.

• Heart
I watch, but I'm waiting for it land on channel 4. There is a thread for those watching the new season, don't think it's that busy as most folks are waiting for channel 4.
Thank you, I found the thread! I thought I could keep quiet but I have a lot of thoughts and I need to share them 🤭

• Heart
Did anyone watch summer house? Too many women in that house!!
Question, is Carl sober? He's knocked the booze on the head, but is on marijuana, does that make him sober 🤷‍♀️
At least one thing, Kyle won't need his wig, he's got his own mullet :ROFLMAO:

Family Karma
I'm really sorry but I have to say it. Regardless of how everyone online is drinking Nicholas' kool-aid just to display their own dislike of anyone having a strong ties to their cultural heritage; I actually think he's a selfish brat with no backbone. He should be having a temper tantrum with his parents, instead of making his in laws cry on the morning of their wedding. Wedding they've supported both financially and emotionally. You don't feel enough, you feel inadequate, and you hate yourself ? It has nothing to do with Amrit's parents, two perfect strangers who embraced you and loved you as their son. It has everything to do with the fact that the exact people who were supposed to raise you in unconditional love and being by your side no matter what, don't. His parents are cruel to him, and it's heartbreaking. But his anger is misplaced.
I'm actually happy their fertility is a bit low so they have time to go to therapy to sort that out before having a child.

@kale-supremacist I know I was one who felt sorry for Nicholas, but seeing how upset Amrits mother was, bless her, and agree, I hope they don't rush into having a child.