Vanderpump Rules #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And to think at the end of the previous season people were rooting for her, imagine throwing away all of those opportunities for validation and attention from men. Yikes.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe how much validation this woman needs! The way she treats people who could be allies, it’s astounding. What’s happened to here. Where/how were you raised feel an accurate question. She is unbelievable!!! Why is Sandoval such a misogynist? Why is Schwartz so lacking in s backbone? Rachel would have loved to have stayed with James… Sandoval had his eye on her for a while and wanted a piece she couldn’t believe her luck and loved the attention and went with it. Pathetic weak people “ I wanna take mushrooms and watch the sun come up, blah blah” grow up you doofus.

I know I’ll be reprimanded for saying this buuuuuut being in a relationship who didn’t buy loo rolls would bug me too.

Reactions: 11
Lisa’s speech at the end of the episode felt like a farewell speech. I really think scandavol saved this show!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lisa’s speech at the end of the episode felt like a farewell speech. I really think scandavol saved this show!
For sure!!! I was like, why is she celebrating her birthday with them all and why is she giving this weird speech? then I remembered that ep was supposed to be the series finale 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but if I was Katie I would’ve straight thrown a glass in Rachel’s face!!!

Reactions: 8

---
THE REUNION TRAILER

---
Something in me thinks that Tom is actually enjoying this whole attention, he doesn't care that he looks so bad, people are still looking at him and he's throwing tantrums and being an asshole on main. A worm with a mustache indeed.
Also he's absolutely not in love with Rachel but he has no choice now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Is Raquel on crack? WTF was that!! And Sandoval shut the f up.
Roll on the reunion!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.