Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amanda looked scarily thin especially in the face on Summer House last night which I understand is from coming off the pill but in her confessional (which is filmed about 4-5 months later after filming) she looked so much healthier so hopefully she got some help!

Reactions: 4
Is any one watching summer house? I used to love Maya but she's giving quite mean girl energy this season. Seems as though now she's been accepted by the girls she can start acting like them and excluding others. I thought she would know how that feels

Reactions: 5
Is any one watching summer house? I used to love Maya but she's giving quite mean girl energy this season. Seems as though now she's been accepted by the girls she can start acting like them and excluding others. I thought she would know how that feels
Definitely! I’m finding it such hard work to watch this year. None of them look like they want to be there and it’s more of a job to them now.

Reactions: 5
Here's hoping it will be good, am finding everyone in Summer House sooo unlikeable!!!!
This has to be the last series surely! It needs a totally new cast. I want to get through it but the episodes seem 4 hours long it’s that boring!

Reactions: 2
This has to be the last series surely! It needs a totally new cast. I want to get through it but the episodes seem 4 hours long it’s that boring!
I'm the same! It feels like they have to make up stories, like Lyndsay and Danielle falling out, Kyle and Carl falling out, yep, we need a new whole cast!

Reactions: 1
Summer House Martha's Vineyard:
I liked it !! So far, Jordan and Bria are my favourite.
The queer activist is preaching a bit much, but I think the editing is to blame (ie the music they play everytime he start speaking).
Not a big fan of Jasmin and Mariyah.