Reality shows

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't sure what to call this thread, but I thought a place to talk about other shows like Shas of Sunset, Summer House, Southern Charm etc and any other that don't warrant a separate thread!!
Am about to watch new season of Shas later!

Reactions: 5
Good news, Hannah from summer house isn't coming back, god she was awful!

Reactions: 3
Good news, Hannah from summer house isn't coming back, god she was awful!
I heard this! I actually really liked Hannah, think this because she was the only one who went against Kyle and I cannot stand him! πŸ˜‚ Him and Amanda think it’s their show, the fame has gone to their heads.

Reactions: 1
I heard this! I actually really liked Hannah, think this because she was the only one who went against Kyle and I cannot stand him! πŸ˜‚ Him and Amanda think it’s their show, the fame has gone to their heads.
I liked Hannah at the start, but she came across as selfish and really not very nice, though she made good TV with all the drama, it would have been boring without her!!!
There's a new series coming, winter house, a merge of summer house and southern charm!

I love Shahs. So much drama. Watched the first episode of this season and seems less dramatic than previous seasons but time will tell I guess.
Tried summerhouse and just couldn’t get in to it but I know so many people really enjoy it so might have to give it another go.

I love Shahs. So much drama. Watched the first episode of this season and seems less dramatic than previous seasons but time will tell I guess.
Tried summerhouse and just couldn’t get in to it but I know so many people really enjoy it so might have to give it another go.
Shas is mad as a box of frogs, am sure it'll be a feisty one!!! Mike gets on my nerves, can't keep it in his pants, he should remain single and Tommy, god he's one angry bugger!!!!

It took me a couple of goes with summer house, it's not one of my fave shows, but tis watchable!

Reactions: 2
@Lmkgirl this is the thread I started ages ago!!!
Winter house, like I said I really don't get the attraction of Austen at all !! Nor Luke!!
Love Kyle and Amanda!!

@Lmkgirl this is the thread I started ages ago!!!
Winter house, like I said I really don't get the attraction of Austen at all !! Nor Luke!!
Love Kyle and Amanda!!
Yep I'm LOVING Amanda and Kyle just love their dynamic.. I think Luke is a bit of a cutie and i definitely think Julia is gonna turn out to be a raging witch lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This is an awesome idea for a thread.. Thanks so much @Maid22 πŸ‘Œβ€

• Heart
Yep I'm LOVING Amanda and Kyle just love their dynamic.. I think Luke is a bit of a cutie and i definitely think Julia is gonna turn out to be a raging witch lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This is an awesome idea for a thread.. Thanks so much @Maid22 πŸ‘Œβ€
Youre welcome!, tis somewhere we can chat about other shows!
Is Julia the blonde one with the boyfriend?

Youre welcome!, tis somewhere we can chat about other shows!
Is Julia the blonde one with the boyfriend?
Yep that's her...The episode gone she was flirting with Luke but I noticed when she talked about her boyfriend his face was covered when they showed pictures of them....hmmmm potential drama!!!!

Another thing that drives me maaaad is the way Ciara pronounces her name like Sierra...here in Ireland it's pronounced Keera..just drives me scatty πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
I've little to be worrying me lol πŸ˜†

@Maid22 is it worth going back watching Summer House from the beginning πŸ€”

Yep that's her...The episode gone she was flirting with Luke but I noticed when she talked about her boyfriend his face was covered when they showed pictures of them....hmmmm potential drama!!!!

Another thing that drives me maaaad is the way Ciara pronounces her name like Sierra...here in Ireland it's pronounced Keera..just drives me scatty πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
I've little to be worrying me lol πŸ˜†

@Maid22 is it worth going back watching Summer House from the beginning πŸ€”
Defo watch back from beginning, though I really struggled with it from start, stick with it!!
Do you watch southern charm?

I can see there’s some Kyle and Amanda fans here but I’ve really gone off them this season. I saw a comment on Instagram saying he plays up to the cameras and pretends he’s drunker than what he is for screen time and it’s all I see now. I hate how they demand the master bedroom every season in summer house so I was pleased to see they didn’t get it in winter house πŸ˜‚

• Wow
I can see there’s some Kyle and Amanda fans here but I’ve really gone off them this season. I saw a comment on Instagram saying he plays up to the cameras and pretends he’s drunker than what he is for screen time and it’s all I see now. I hate how they demand the master bedroom every season in summer house so I was pleased to see they didn’t get it in winter house πŸ˜‚
That doesn't surprise me about drunk Kyle! Though this time, I think they should have had a bedroom away from the party room, think the single guys could have gone in the basement!!! I say this, cos I think Amanda needs it!!

Defo watch back from beginning, though I really struggled with it from start, stick with it!!
Do you watch southern charm?
Yep I'm definitely going to go back today and start Summer House.. Thanx Ladies x

Southern Charm season 1 just pissed me off big time..and i gave up but I will probably go back and watch 😁😁 now that i have someone to talk to about it πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Yep I'm definitely going to go back today and start Summer House.. Thanx Ladies x

Southern Charm season 1 just pissed me off big time..and i gave up but I will probably go back and watch 😁😁 now that i have someone to talk to about it πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Stick with southern charm, it really does get better, the last season was good!
Another one to watch is Shahs of sunset, lots of fights and arguements!
Blimey, I do watch alot of trashy reality shows :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Stick with southern charm, it really does get better, the last season was good!
Another one to watch is Shahs of sunset, lots of fights and arguements!
Blimey, I do watch alot of trashy reality shows :ROFLMAO:
So I just finished season 1 of Summer House 😜😜 (I don't have a life lol)
I'm soooo bloody invested it's shocking. I'm so happy seeing Kyle and Amanda get together.. I'm seriously considering ordering a Chinese and binge watching Season 2 tonight 😁😁😁

So Carl is a fine thing 😜😜😜

I'm really not a fan of Stephen... He's a smuggy tit stirrer.
I'm loving the Summer House of Season 2...totally different from Season 1

Last edited:
So I just finished season 1 of Summer House 😜😜 (I don't have a life lol)
I'm soooo bloody invested it's shocking. I'm so happy seeing Kyle and Amanda get together.. I'm seriously considering ordering a Chinese and binge watching Season 2 tonight 😁😁😁

So Carl is a fine thing 😜😜😜

I'm really not a fan of Stephen... He's a smuggy tit stirrer.
I'm loving the Summer House of Season 2...totally different from Season 1
Glad you stuck with it, it took me a couple of goes with season 1, but it does get better!!

• Heart
About to start season 3 this evening.... 😳😳... What have ye done to me lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I definitely think I'm going to have to watch Southern Charm πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Initially when I started Winter House I was thinking this Kyle fella is a tit head, entitled rich kid BUT I'm seeing the whole story in Summer House and I just love him and Amanda..

I really feel Carl has a lot of issues.. I think there's real trauma there.. And now I'm feeling sorry for Stephen πŸ™„πŸ™„
Oh my gosh the emotions 😭😭😭

Yes Carl has alot of issues, but tbh I couldn't take to him!
You're in for a treat when Hannah turns up, one of the biggest witches ever :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
OMFG Kyle and his 14 page email πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

So in Winter House I'm not that fond of Paige!!! But she seems sooooo nice here in Season 3,Jaysus fame really does change people..
This Hannah one is a bit over the top trying to be entertaining with her comments and she comes across like a moany tit stirring witch tbh...

But this is Summer House this time tomorrow i could be saying different πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜œπŸ˜œ

• Haha