Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she in Canada???? I just don't get it.
Her appartement is nice looking but everything is white/beige... no life to it.. everything is instagram goals.. nothing interesting anymore.. used to be such a fan when she was in uni.. but now it's just meh
I agree her life looks like one big Instagram ad now. No life anywhere and no realism to her apartment ornpersonality.

Reactions: 3
Her stats on social blade feel nowhere near compatible to her new lifestyle in Canada..I really think she has a whole other life from what she's showing us on youtube.

Reactions: 2
Why paint on a white couch? You are going to spill it. Re-purpose some of that cardboard to leave under the paint, protect your furniture.

At least in this vlog she went out with Bii and not just stayed in her apartment.

Rachel has to do something else. YouTube surely isn't paying 100% of her Canadian life.

Reactions: 4
Why is she in Canada???? I just don't get it.
Her appartement is nice looking but everything is white/beige... no life to it.. everything is instagram goals.. nothing interesting anymore.. used to be such a fan when she was in uni.. but now it's just meh
In her 2019 update videtalks a lot about feeling unfulfilled and not happy and wanting to “fill a void” and that going to Canada has filled that void.

Another reason she didn’t want to leave was because she was in a relationship while in Canada.

It seemed like while she was at uni she was happy and actually doing things out of her house but that didn’t last long. I get the feeling from her videos that she wants her life to be as good as it appears to be online but the reality is different.
I don’t think that she will ever really feel fulfilled because it’s probably deeper than where she lives or what her house looks like. IMO these are things she uses to convince herself and viewers that life is great.

Why paint on a white couch? You are going to spill it. Re-purpose some of that cardboard to leave under the paint, protect your furniture.

At least in this vlog she went out with Bii and not just stayed in her apartment.

Rachel has to do something else. YouTube surely isn't paying 100% of her Canadian life.
Considering how many times she’s posted about spilling coffee and smashing things idk why she isn’t more careful.

My thoughts on the money thing are she either has a boyfriend/man supporting her in some way (sugar daddy? Lol)

Her mum gave her a chunk of the insurance payout from the fire.

Or she’s in debt with credit cards etc.

Her stats on social blade feel nowhere near compatible to her new lifestyle in Canada..I really think she has a whole other life from what she's showing us on youtube.
I think she’s been like that for a long time. I get that she doesn’t share much about personal things like her relationships, but I think she kept her move to Canada a secret this time around because she knew she would be criticised for leaving during the pandemic and lockdowns.
I don’t believe she is only living off her YouTube and Instagram income.

Last edited:
I guess when you focus on the aesthetics of everything you forget to take care of what's inside...where true happiness comes from. The fact that Canada has given her a "feeling" of completeness just seems like a joke and something someone in their early 20's would say during an OE. Not a 30 year old semi-settled down woman. Sometimes she comes across immature and makes it obvious that she doesn't really know what she wants.

I think she’s been like that for a long time. I get that she doesn’t share much about personal things like her relationships, but I think she kept her move to Canada a secret this time around because she knew she would be criticised for leaving during the pandemic and lockdowns.

I just wonder why she moved. Its super easy to make aesthetic/organization content if you keep your actual life and job a secret is how I feel.

I guess when you focus on the aesthetics of everything you forget to take care of what's inside...where true happiness comes from. The fact that Canada has given her a "feeling" of completeness just seems like a joke and something someone in their early 20's would say during an OE. Not a 30 year old semi-settled down woman. Sometimes she comes across immature and makes it obvious that she doesn't really know what she wants.

I just wonder why she moved. Its super easy to make aesthetic/organization content if you keep your actual life and job a secret is how I feel.
I agree. As far as we know she’s single, and most of her friends are married or have partners and some have babies as well. She doesn’t really do anything except some low effort ads for her social media. I don’t think her business with the planners is selling much
she doesn’t seem to be active on it’s Instagram page. So I wouldn’t think she’s really settled down or got much of a plan on what she’s doing with her life.
I’m also curious about the move.
She’s In Canada, now what?

Maybe she’s planning to share more of an in depth look at how she handled the move there?

She could do a small series on being an influencer and content creation etc.

She could document her journey of growth over the last couple of years as she’s had so many changes in her life (breakups, leaving uni, moving countries etc).

But it’s straight back to half arsed cleaning and routine videos and aesthetic picnics. And buying stuff.
It feels like her videos lack substance or “real” content that so many people like to see these days.

Reactions: 1

She should hit up her ex bf if that's what she really wants to do and start a relationship/afresh as that what it feels like because everything else she talks about she's not even excited for you can painfully tell.

Maybe she’s planning to share more of an in depth look at how she handled the move there?

I think this is a good idea for people who love to travel and have been having trouble travelling during Covid. Although I would not advocate nor encourage travelling right now.

I don't mind cleaning/routine videos as such as they give me motivation and its nice to see what people own. But her videos feel exhausting as she buys new stuff every time she moves and does not like keeping the same things besides mugs and some decor pieces. I just don't have the money to go on a decor spending bender like she does and I love to treasure my things. It's all a bit inauthentic in my opinion.

She should hit up her ex bf if that's what she really wants to do and start a relationship/afresh as that what it feels like because everything else she talks about she's not even excited for you can painfully tell.

I think this is a good idea for people who love to travel and have been having trouble travelling during Covid. Although I would not advocate nor encourage travelling right now.

I don't mind cleaning/routine videos as such as they give me motivation and its nice to see what people own. But her videos feel exhausting as she buys new stuff every time she moves and does not like keeping the same things besides mugs and some decor pieces. I just don't have the money to go on a decor spending bender like she does and I love to treasure my things. It's all a bit inauthentic in my opinion.
I have a feeling he ended things🤔
But you’re right she doesn’t seem very excited about much else, her cleaning and routine motivation videos aren’t motivating anymore. I feel like it’s just for show. She films herself doing mundane tasks and not really completing things or making progress? I don’t know I just get a vibe from her that it’s not genuine for her it’s more just for content.

She does buy A LOT of stuff.

But you’re right she doesn’t seem very excited about much else, her cleaning and routine motivation videos aren’t motivating anymore. I feel like it’s just for show. She films herself doing mundane tasks and not really completing things or making progress? I don’t know I just get a vibe from her that it’s not genuine for her it’s more just for content.

She actually said in a previous video that the break-up was mutual and if it happened that they wanted to make a go of things again when she got back than they would. I agree the mundane stuff is highly boring, I mean all she did was wash her dishes and make her bed? If she mixed it up a little and maybe picked a better day to film it'd be far more interesting. I'm actually curious to see what Toronto is like but haven't gotten much from her other than in her first two vlogs out in Canada.

She's not really cleaning. All that stuff should have been picked up and put away earlier. You make a good point about not making much progress, that is so true. She is one person with no outside employment, sorry there is no excuse for not doing a simple task like washing your dishes. Fair enough if you have been sick. No one is perfect, but Rachel sure makes everything hard work.

All those decor items from H&M are just clutter. Buy something that means something to you, not to make your apartment atheistically appealing.

She actually said in a previous video that the break-up was mutual and if it happened that they wanted to make a go of things again when she got back than they would. I agree the mundane stuff is highly boring, I mean all she did was wash her dishes and make her bed? If she mixed it up a little and maybe picked a better day to film it'd be far more interesting. I'm actually curious to see what Toronto is like but haven't gotten much from her other than in her first two vlogs out in Canada.
Ah my bad I don’t pay full attention to her videos I just watch them while I clean so must have missed that it was mutual.

Good point she could share more about Toronto I’m sure there’s heaps of interesting stuff to see and do there, although obviously with covid restrictions it might be limited.

She's not really cleaning. All that stuff should have been picked up and put away earlier. You make a good point about not making much progress, that is so true. She is one person with no outside employment, sorry there is no excuse for not doing a simple task like washing your dishes. Fair enough if you have been sick. No one is perfect, but Rachel sure makes everything hard work.

All those decor items from H&M are just clutter. Buy something that means something to you, not to make your apartment atheistically appealing.
Exactly it’s all things she could have easily cleaned up as she goes but instead she makes it into a video. But then couldn’t finish it because her camera broke 🤔

She has plenty of time by the looks of it to plan and film some more thought out and interesting content but she just… doesn’t?

Why didn’t she buy an extra cushion insert? Just puts the empty cover on the couch 🤣
What’s the bet the balloons are still all over the floor.

She’s listed everything in her video notes including her cutlery and dinner ware 😂

Last edited:
600k followers for nothing.. her videos are so bland!
She most definitely didn't move for the city.. something is fishy avout her whole move from Australia.. I'm sure there a guy involved..

600k followers for nothing.. her videos are so bland!
She most definitely didn't move for the city.. something is fishy avout her whole move from Australia.. I'm sure there a guy involved..

How did her move even get approved?? Unless she moved before the widespread Delta outbreak in Aus?? I'm hearing people are getting denied even for dying parents!! And she gets to go just to decorate an apartment??!!

How did her move even get approved?? Unless she moved before the widespread Delta outbreak in Aus?? I'm hearing people are getting denied even for dying parents!! And she gets to go just to decorate an apartment??!!
Yeah she moved before this current outbreak and lockdowns, she actually had already been in Canada a couple of weeks or more when she finally announced it.
Earlier in this thread someone said that it’s easier to move to a commonwealth country from a commonwealth country but I also think there’s more to it than we know.

Yeah she moved before this current outbreak and lockdowns, she actually had already been in Canada a couple of weeks or more when she finally announced it.
Earlier in this thread someone said that it’s easier to move to a commonwealth country from a commonwealth country but I also think there’s more to it than we know.
It is to an extent, but she was in Canada towards the end of 2019 acting like she moved there.

Now she's back again managed to rent an apartment, set up utilities etc. All on some magical visa.

At this rate, this time next year she'll be back in Melbourne in another apartment.

The lockdows were pretty strict even before Delta I must say..she must have had a good reason beyond "I just want to live there forever."

She came across as really arrogant and full of herself in her q and a. You could tell she wasn't very comfortable as she kept fidgeting.

Things never worked out with the Canadian boyfriend.

YouTube is her only job.

I don't know if she's happy. Or if she's only living for YouTube in this weird bubble.

The lockdows were pretty strict even before Delta I must say..she must have had a good reason beyond "I just want to live there forever."
Nadia Peri posted a while back that she had trouble leaving Australia. She said that for her situation she has to be out of the country for at least 3 months. She even had to engage a lawyer.

So weird her fixation on Canada.. But hey.. she once said that she is jealous of people who live in the northern hemisphere because it gets cold in the right months of the year or something like that 😂😂 I was like.. whaaaaat? giiirl! you're going maaad!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her lockdown advice was so horrible. Wow. Lmao. The only thing she's happy about is sitting in an aesthetic apartment all day not having to leave to go to a real job or handle any responsibilities.