Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
The only reason she moved to Toronto was for a dick. And to London for a dick. I'm sure it was an another dick in Texas. Now back to Toronto for an another dick.. too many dicks talk and it's just 8:30 in the morning.. need some coffee!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

RentLife

Chatty Member
Rachel's posted in the comments that she has now moved to Toronto and looking for an apartment and finds it hard with the extra pressure with the "1000s of eyeballs" a bit much. You have a social media platform where you share your life. What do you expect when you leave Australia in a middle of a pandemic for what appears to be no job to buy glasses and plates from Ikea Canada? As for the boyfriend she said that they broke up last year.

Reactions: 7

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
I find it offending when she starts giving productivity tips to people who actually work and have a real life and real commitments, as she has none!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

RentLife

Chatty Member
What, shes moving again???
If I remember correctly she was staying at a friend's apartment after she got out of quarantine and now she is house sitting for Bii Bii and then she gets to move to her new apartment.

All brought to you by Squarespace!

• Haha

Yousaidwhat

Whatever she's doing for an income she must be doing OK to fly to Greece on short notice.
The flights aren't that expensive, and she probably has no lodging costs, so I don't think we can assume she's doing extraordinarily well, especially with Greece being a relatively cheap location.

I'm more intrigued about why she's not milking it on Instagram, most ordinary people post more vacation content than she has, yet she is the one that, allegedly, lives off social media engagement.

usemycode

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone follows Bii Bii - Bronwyn. She's featured in Rachel's videos, but I've been following her from when she lived in Japan. Anyway she's just uploaded a new video talking about why she doesn't like living in Toronto. I've never been there, so maybe those who have don't agree with her. But Bii, paints a totally different view on Toronto and its not pretty. She talked about the homeless crisis, dirty, faeces, poor transport, feeling unsafe. Maybe Bii was being negative as she would rather live in Japan, but it was interesting to hear a different perspective.
Rachel in my opinion has really romanticised Canada and is convinced it’s going to be the start of some new amazing life for her when in reality she just does the same boring things in a different country.
I think she wants to be this inspiring, stylish, organised lifestyle influencer but never quite pulls any of it off. She won’t show any of the negative side because it doesn’t fit with her desired aesthetic of living there.

RentLife

Chatty Member
She had to declare that Dan isn't her BOYFRIEND but people are still shipping them in the comments :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

"Guys, Daniel has a woman in his life that isn't me. Let's not disrespect her ok" Damn, she could've worded that better at least...
She should have introduced him as Daniel who is an Aussie living in Canada with his wife!!!! Instead of click bait titles to create YouTube content!

usemycode

VIP Member
“I explored Canada without sharing it online”.
I don’t believe her.

She has admitted her visa is the reason she’s leaving, and that she is planning to try to go back to Canada in their Summer. Sorry but why would you sell everything only to have to buy it again in 6 months? Oh wait, she’s done that repeatedly 🙄

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
I find it offending when she starts giving productivity tips to people who actually work and have a real life and real commitments, as she has none!
Same!

She's living this fake life. Where going out to Starbucks and drinks with friends is a big deal. Or organising her closet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
The word routine lost its meaning for her. Stop preaching us about your morning routines when you don't even have a fixed adress 😳

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Is she still selling those app icons? The planners I can't see myself paying for - but if she made those mugs using the cricut, maybe.

I think she should look at making the planners into a more digital activity storing platform like calendly instead of wasting paper..

HairyBerries

VIP Member
It's very strange that she paints these giant pictures but won't hang them up on her walls. What's the point? She would instead print random pictures and hang them around the apartment. It looks like its back to Australia we go, I would personally be freaking out about my visa situation if I were her.

Mildred_Ratched

Hi!
I was searching for info on her and read all your comments. I really liked her, I found her when she already was at uni. I always found it odd, that she never designed stuff in her spare time, like others with a passion for fashion design tend to do. Her stating, that she left uni and even her prof told her to think if FD is the right path for, didn't come as a major surprise for me.
I started to dislike her (content) when she moved to Canada, and it didn't become better when she came back. I don't understand her fixation on Canada. Maybe it's an Aussie thing. I, for my part, would love to live in Australia, but it maybe has no magic for people that grew up there.
Also, like you all, I have no idea, how she can afford her lifestyle.
IDK for what she is searching, but I fear she won't find it in Canada.

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
She won't organize her spices in the new jars until she starts working on her pantry organisation video... that's how much her life is all about decorating for youtube and instagram...
What is wrong with her?

RentLife

Chatty Member
So she's in Alberta at the moment or was going by the comments in the video. All she is worried about is buying gold measuring spoons and finding the right coat hanger. No worries about money to pay for all of this!!

And now she's doing an ad for Coles coffee on Instagram and made a thing about taking a few bags with her. Um . . . you are being paid to promote the coffee!

Last edited:

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Life is too short to be putting up with this sort of crap. If she doesn't try or do something new soon I'm afraid she could have a melt/breakdown.

She seems a good person. I do want her happy, to do well.

I feel like her channel has turned solely into cleaning montages. I never liked those. Such a bore...yawn

RentLife

Chatty Member
I’ve commented a few times on different videos if she could explain her process of moving overseas, visas etc. but nothing…
I don't think she has officially moved. I think she alluded to her visa only for a year and is hoping Canada will let her stay.

I guess that's why she is dating. As she could very well fine her visa declined and will have to return to Australia.

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
So weird her fixation on Canada.. But hey.. she once said that she is jealous of people who live in the northern hemisphere because it gets cold in the right months of the year or something like that 😂😂 I was like.. whaaaaat? giiirl! you're going maaad!

• Haha