Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had to declare that Dan isn't her BOYFRIEND but people are still shipping them in the comments :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

"Guys, Daniel has a woman in his life that isn't me. Let's not disrespect her ok" Damn, she could've worded that better at least...
She should have introduced him as Daniel who is an Aussie living in Canada with his wife!!!! Instead of click bait titles to create YouTube content!

Reactions: 6
Hi!
I was searching for info on her and read all your comments. I really liked her, I found her when she already was at uni. I always found it odd, that she never designed stuff in her spare time, like others with a passion for fashion design tend to do. Her stating, that she left uni and even her prof told her to think if FD is the right path for, didn't come as a major surprise for me.
I started to dislike her (content) when she moved to Canada, and it didn't become better when she came back. I don't understand her fixation on Canada. Maybe it's an Aussie thing. I, for my part, would love to live in Australia, but it maybe has no magic for people that grew up there.
Also, like you all, I have no idea, how she can afford her lifestyle.
IDK for what she is searching, but I fear she won't find it in Canada.

Reactions: 5
I have known a few people who have "lived" in Canada for a year on working holiday visas. They found Australia not exciting enough for them and Canada is a Commonwealth country so easier for Aussies to get a visa. However Canada is expensive and you need to be earning a decent income to cover your living expenses and still have a.holiday. In the end they ended up exhausting their savings and return to Australia jobless and broke.

No idea what work Rachel was doing. It just looked like she was using Daniel to have more photos of herself. Another website in production - is she launching another notepad?

Reactions: 2
I noticed Rachel throws in a squarespace promo every week she uploads which must be 1-2k in payment and im thinking thats how she makes rent..

Well I misread and thought this was about my old nail girl, was about to come on here and tell yous to duck right off 🙈🤣 my bad x

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not sure if anyone follows Bii Bii - Bronwyn. She's featured in Rachel's videos, but I've been following her from when she lived in Japan. Anyway she's just uploaded a new video talking about why she doesn't like living in Toronto. I've never been there, so maybe those who have don't agree with her. But Bii, paints a totally different view on Toronto and its not pretty. She talked about the homeless crisis, dirty, faeces, poor transport, feeling unsafe. Maybe Bii was being negative as she would rather live in Japan, but it was interesting to hear a different perspective.

Not sure if anyone follows Bii Bii - Bronwyn. She's featured in Rachel's videos, but I've been following her from when she lived in Japan. Anyway she's just uploaded a new video talking about why she doesn't like living in Toronto. I've never been there, so maybe those who have don't agree with her. But Bii, paints a totally different view on Toronto and its not pretty. She talked about the homeless crisis, dirty, faeces, poor transport, feeling unsafe. Maybe Bii was being negative as she would rather live in Japan, but it was interesting to hear a different perspective.
Rachel in my opinion has really romanticised Canada and is convinced it’s going to be the start of some new amazing life for her when in reality she just does the same boring things in a different country.
I think she wants to be this inspiring, stylish, organised lifestyle influencer but never quite pulls any of it off. She won’t show any of the negative side because it doesn’t fit with her desired aesthetic of living there.

You think with her supposed "income" she would want to buy an actual house and decorate that instead? Smh. 🤦‍♀️

For someone who is only temporarily living in Canada, she sure is buying a lot of stuff for her apartment. It sure comes at a price to make your life aesthetically appealing for the internet.

Reactions: 4
For someone who is only temporarily living in Canada, she sure is buying a lot of stuff for her apartment. It sure comes at a price to make your life aesthetically appealing for the internet.

Yup everything with her is temporary happiness.

What, shes moving again???
If I remember correctly she was staying at a friend's apartment after she got out of quarantine and now she is house sitting for Bii Bii and then she gets to move to her new apartment.

All brought to you by Squarespace!

• Haha
Yup everything with her is temporary happiness.
This.

I actually don’t think she’s buying much at all, her video where she went into stores to look for homewares gave me a vibe of she wants things and wants us to think she will buy them but really she won’t. Or just for the sake of having videos to upload. All of her recent ones could have been one “shop with me/pack with me/move with me” vlog/video but she has to drag them out over weeks because she does nothing else.

I want to like her but she’s so boring and posts the same things over and over. I usually just watch her videos for background noise while I’m cleaning my own house.

Did anyone watch her Instagram live with Erin?

Reactions: 3
"I actually don’t think she’s buying much at all, her video where she went into stores to look for homewares gave me a vibe of she wants things and wants us to think she will buy them but really she won’t. Or just for the sake of having videos to upload. All of her recent ones could have been one “shop with me/pack with me/move with me” vlog/video but she has to drag them out over weeks because she does nothing else."

I agree she places way too much emphasis on material 'things' and does not contribute much to anything outside her apartment. Its kind of disturbing. If she actually tried then she could have done a whole bunch of cool things with her life by now. But all she can say she had going for her was how to dress up your house and be wasteful about it half the time. Lmao. I think its great she's made a life for herself thanks to youtube and if she's able to afford everything it must be nice. But seriously, is your head so for up your splitter that you don't feel like doing much else?

I agree she places way too much emphasis on material 'things' and does not contribute much to anything outside her apartment. Its kind of disturbing. If she actually tried then she could have done a whole bunch of cool things with her life by now. But all she can say she had going for her was how to dress up your house and be wasteful about it half the time. Lmao. I think its great she's made a life for herself thanks to youtube and if she's able to afford everything it must be nice. But seriously, is your head so for up your splitter that you don't feel like doing much else?
Much like her friend Crystal Conte, it seems to be all about appearances and “things” vs actual content that is interesting or inspiring or motivating. There were some good video suggestions on Rachel’s thread over on GG a while back, she has potential but doesn’t seem to want to do anything else.

This.

I actually don’t think she’s buying much at all, her video where she went into stores to look for homewares gave me a vibe of she wants things and wants us to think she will buy them but really she won’t. Or just for the sake of having videos to upload. All of her recent ones could have been one “shop with me/pack with me/move with me” vlog/video but she has to drag them out over weeks because she does nothing else.

I want to like her but she’s so boring and posts the same things over and over. I usually just watch her videos for background noise while I’m cleaning my own house.

Did anyone watch her Instagram live with Erin?
I understood it that she was waiting to move into her apartment before she actually buys anything. Time will tell.

I caught a bit of the live. They just seemed to talk and talk and not make much sense. Erin, I can't really stand. She's too loud and in your face. I get she's some kind of super rich Givenchy jumper, Prada hat wearing super coach, but that doesn't interest me.

I understood it that she was waiting to move into her apartment before she actually buys anything. Time will tell.

I caught a bit of the live. They just seemed to talk and talk and not make much sense. Erin, I can't really stand. She's too loud and in your face. I get she's some kind of super rich Givenchy jumper, Prada hat wearing super coach, but that doesn't interest me.

Yes I saw that but at the same time she has a storage locker. Maybe she didn’t want to get furniture delivered then move it again, which is understandable but even small things like linen or bowls would not be hard to move. I don’t think she has much stuff given that she was staying somewhere furnished the last time she moved there wasn’t she?

I’m not familiar with Erin but it seemed like Rachel was making a big deal about this “life changing” challenge they’re doing. I’m not sure I can commit to a 90 minute Instagram live about it lol

"They just seemed to talk and talk and not make much sense."

This. I get that they're some wanna be style influencers but when they talk a lot of their spiel makes zero sense? I can't even tell what they go on about.

What is Rachel doing that is life-changing?

Yes I saw that but at the same time she has a storage locker. Maybe she didn’t want to get furniture delivered then move it again, which is understandable but even small things like linen or bowls would not be hard to move. I don’t think she has much stuff given that she was staying somewhere furnished the last time she moved there wasn’t she?

I’m not familiar with Erin but it seemed like Rachel was making a big deal about this “life changing” challenge they’re doing. I’m not sure I can commit to a 90 minute Instagram live about it lol
She bought a whole set of pots and pans. That's a lot for one person

I skipped through most of the live. One thing that Rachel said that was interesting working in social media is that it is easy to get influenced by others and lose your way. Which I think is true with a lot of influencers they all end up copying each other.

One more thing I think that live with Erin was one big ad for Instagram badge, where if you go live you can get paid up to $250. I just saw another influencer mention it.

I really do try to take information from Erin's videos, but I never can. I've given up on her videos. Actually I've stopped with all of these 'business/boss babe/organization gurus'. Nothing sticks and the majority of the time they're never as productive or proactive as they make out.
I much prefer Hitomi, the Purple Palace, Leena Norms, where you can journey along side them as they figure life out, you know?