Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I searched all over for a thread about Rachelleea but found nothing so I created this one desperately searching for someone who watches her to gossip!
She is an australian who makes non stop cleaning and organizing routines, but still has a real mess of a life. Moved to canada, moved back to Australia, now moved to her mum's house.. I like her best when she was in uni following her passion in fashion but I guess it was too stressful for her...
Anyone here? I want to gossip 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh yes! Have sort of half watch her for ages and ages. The moving around feels unsettled? Like she thinks a new location will fill some sort of void? Plus so much repeated content! Like a lot of you tubers I suppose. Remember when she lived with the other Rachel? (An odd one too)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh yes! Have sort of half watch her for ages and ages. The moving around feels unsettled? Like she thinks a new location will fill some sort of void? Plus so much repeated content! Like a lot of you tubers I suppose. Remember when she lived with the other Rachel? (An odd one too)
Yes! And the Dan days 🙄 I thibk that she lost it since the breakup.. and I think that she had a fling in Canada but didn't go anywhere so that's why she moved back to Australia, for a few months as she said in the beginning, but now it seems like it's indefinitely..

Hey! I'm here from guru gossip, and there was a thread about her there. The site is always breaking and a hot mess so I'm glad I found you guys here! Doesn't seem like she'll be going back to Canada...no matter how hard she tries to convince herself of the opposite haha. I'd bet she'll move from her mum's again in a few months for another BS reason.....it is non stop with the moves. She never comes across happy with herself and that's why I think she tries too hard being aesthetic and organized/clean and can never just let loose. Why didn't her boyfriend just move to Australia with her when her home was destroyed...? Even for a couple weeks. It doesn't seem too supportive to me, and maybe her rendezvous really was just a fling...

I mentioned previously on Guru Gossip that she must not be making that much from YT and hence the move back to her mum's...I feel as though she should've stayed with her mum and not move to Melbourne and maybe she might've been better off moving at a later time.

Its funny because somebody on her video commented that she shouldn't be moving so much...and then she replied saying she loves moving and going to a different location to experience new things. Yet she moves to one of the worst Coronavirus hit cities in Australia and can't go outside, like, ever. Lmao.

I also liked her videos back when she was friends with those other girls like Senay and before Dan...her vlogs were so fun and she was always out doing various activities and taking us to events at places like Thredbo. Sometimes I even enjoyed watching her when she was with Kodi as she didn't come across too uptight. I know Kodi was a toxic moron for her but still her videos were watchable and enjoyable. When she was at uni I thought she might've been one of the best students there, but I guess her heart wasn't in it. Its a shame since most of her assignments looked impeccable.

Last edited:
Yes!! I've followed Rachel for years. From the Kodi days, vegan, making back to school videos when she was in her mid twenties, beauty guru, fashion, Dan, lifestyle, 5 months in Canada, cleaning, organising, fake routines and whatever else.

I think now she's living with business coach Erin who has separated from her long term partner/fiancee. They are starting to look very similar in their appearance.

Rachel must have lost a lot of money on the so called Canadian dream. She did the same thing in Canada as to what she was doing in Melbourne. Well from what she shows on YouTube.

Erin?? Erin May Henry? broke up with that guy, woah I didn't realise. She is looking really good these days. Still can't work out what her actual job is though (Erin that is)

Erin?? Erin May Henry? broke up with that guy, woah I didn't realise. She is looking really good these days. Still can't work out what her actual job is though (Erin that is)
Yes that Erin. Her job is to charge as many people as possible to be in one of her courses and that is how she makes money. She also likes to brag about how much money she makes. I seem to remember the ex was somehow involved in her business, not sure if she had to pay him out.

Anyway back to Rachel. It'll be interesting to see if she rents another apartment and buys more stuff.

• Haha
I have a business and it would be very weird to be living with my business coach. Ugh. Like no thanks.

Reactions: 1
Aaaaaand she's back to Canada 😮
Didn't she just move back to her mum's ?
Why the rush to go back to Canada? I sense that there is a guy in the story...

So why leave the safety of Australia to sit in an apartment in Canada and pretend to have some routine to film for YouTube?

On her Insta stories she is said that she has some long term goals that she wants to work towards in Canada.

As to what she is actually doing in Canada that makes it financially worthwhile is another question. Unless she is moving to be with some guy.

Reactions: 4
I was just reading that Toronto is in lockdown. Only essential stores are open and if you live on your own, you can only see one other household.

Seems like a waste of money. I hope Canada makes her happy.

^^ Not sure why she would move in the middle of a pandemic. It seems wherever she lands the city is in full lockdown mode. Canberra, Melbourne and now Toronto is also in lockdown. I wonder if she still has the same boyfriend, and I wonder if she'll finally settle there. I can't imagine Rachel with a family vlogging channel. Lol.

I thought travel out of Aus was still banned. How is she able to travel?

^^ Not sure why she would move in the middle of a pandemic. It seems wherever she lands the city is in full lockdown mode. Canberra, Melbourne and now Toronto is also in lockdown. I wonder if she still has the same boyfriend, and I wonder if she'll settle there. I can't imagine Rachel with a family vlogging channel. Lol.
But the thing is now in Australia she’s not in lockdown. It’s pretty ‘normal’ (or at least, far more normal than lots of place right now). I imagine she must feel pretty strongly about the move/the boy to willingly move into another lockdown.

I thought travel out of Aus was still banned. How is she able to travel?
It is. You have to apply to leave the country. There is however no guarantee you can return. So if things get worse in Canada, Rachel will be stuck there.

I noticed she has also stopped selling those planners.

How does Rachel afford the constant moves? Especially to Canada. I can’t see her making enough money from YouTube or sponsorships on Instagram or her business.
Also does anyone know what the requirements are for a visa? She made it clear she isn’t visiting she is moving there so how does that all work when she has no job and isn’t studying?

But the thing is now in Australia she’s not in lockdown. It’s pretty ‘normal’ (or at least, far more normal than lots of place right now). I imagine she must feel pretty strongly about the move/the boy to willingly move into another lockdown.
To be fair she doesn’t really do anything/leave the house much anyway lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is moving to see your boyfriend an acceptable reason to travel during Covid? It's all very fishy. Why did she vlog it? I didn't notice any man at the airport dying to greet her once she arrived. Her family might have received extra assistance or money after they lost their house in the Australian fires so perhaps she affords various trips through that and the help of her mum. I wonder if Rachel will marry for a green card.

Is moving to see your boyfriend an acceptable reason to travel during Covid? It's all very fishy. Why did she vlog it? I didn't notice any man at the airport dying to greet her once she arrived. Her family might have received extra assistance or money after they lost their house in the Australian fires so perhaps she affords various trips through that and the help of her mum. I wonder if Rachel will marry for a green card.
This is the official government website on it. You need to have a compelling reason, and can't just be going for a holiday or planning to return in the short term. So going over for a few years might be okay? https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/leaving-australia

I don't believe green cards are a thing in Canada, just the States. As an Australian she's eligibile for a few different visa options to live and work in Canada I think.