Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lockdows were pretty strict even before Delta I must say..she must have had a good reason beyond "I just want to live there forever."
If when you apply to leave you have evidence you won't be returning in the short term (and thus need to be in quarantine etc etc) there's more chance the government will approve you leaving. At least this was the case before our current Delta situation.

Reactions: 4
If when you apply to leave you have evidence you won't be returning in the short term (and thus need to be in quarantine etc etc) there's more chance the government will approve you leaving. At least this was the case before our current Delta situation.

Interesting. It makes me wonder if she has actually bought the apartment she is staying in.

Reactions: 3
Interesting. It makes me wonder if she has actually bought the apartment she is staying in.
I think even just the 1 or 2 year canadian visa might have been sufficient proof she intended to leave for a while? Cause she only found the flat once she was over there right? Who knows. I have heard of people getting denied even if there was proof though. It seems a bit luck based (which is tit for people who really do have good reasons to fly overseas - caring for family members, getting married, new jobs etc).

Reactions: 1
I’ve commented a few times on different videos if she could explain her process of moving overseas, visas etc. but nothing…

Reactions: 2
I’ve commented a few times on different videos if she could explain her process of moving overseas, visas etc. but nothing…
I don't think she has officially moved. I think she alluded to her visa only for a year and is hoping Canada will let her stay.

I guess that's why she is dating. As she could very well fine her visa declined and will have to return to Australia.

Reactions: 5
Not surprisingly, she seems to only answer people who gush about how amazing she is.

So weird her fixation on Canada.. But hey.. she once said that she is jealous of people who live in the northern hemisphere because it gets cold in the right months of the year or something like that 😂😂 I was like.. whaaaaat? giiirl! you're going maaad!
She literally just wanted an aesthetic white Christmas and pumpkin spice “fall”. It’s ok to call it autumn Rachel, just like it’s ok to speak with an Australian accent not your phony mixed Canadian Aussie americanised accent.
Her click baity new video 🙄

she’s finally coming clean/reads here lol

I don’t know if this is still a thing, but when she said she wanted to live in Canada for most of the year but spend a couple of months back in Australia every year, it made me think of someone I knew who used to live overseas who would leave that country for some time then go back again. I think this was a way to get around certain visa rules?

Attachments

Last edited:
She is so different in her Instagram lives than in her videos 🤔 -way more relatable and fun-sided. I can gather that she misses Australia a whole lot and doesn't like Canada as much as she claims to. I must admit it is nice to see some refreshing content from her regarding DIY vases and such, but she talks as though her stay in Canada will not be indefinite and the option to move back to Melbourne (probably in another apartment) is there if Canada will not let her stay. It must suck to move all the way there without a definite and immediate plan of what you'll do and how you'll support yourself 😳

She is so different in her Instagram lives than in her videos 🤔 -way more relatable and fun-sided. I can gather that she misses Australia a whole lot and doesn't like Canada as much as she claims to. I must admit it is nice to see some refreshing content from her regarding DIY vases and such, but she talks as though her stay in Canada will not be indefinite and the option to move back to Melbourne (probably in another apartment) is there if Canada will not let her stay. It must suck to move all the way there without a definite and immediate plan of what you'll do and how you'll support yourself 😳
I couldn’t do it. But I have children so of course my life choices have to take them into account.

which live of hers did you watch? I found the ones with Erin pretty boring and couldn’t get through them to the end haha

I couldn’t do it. But I have children so of course my life choices have to take them into account.

which live of hers did you watch? I found the ones with Erin pretty boring and couldn’t get through them to the end haha

She did a live a couple of night's back where she was talking casually with her viewers and shrugging off COVID-19 yet again. At one point she showed us her office very clearly not being used. I went to bed as I was very tired so I couldn't finish her live but apparently her phone died so she didn't get to say goodbye. I thought her phone would've been charged with all the free time she has 🤷‍♀️

She did a live a couple of night's back where she was talking casually with her viewers and shrugging off COVID-19 yet again. At one point she showed us her office very clearly not being used. I went to bed as I was very tired so I couldn't finish her live but apparently her phone died so she didn't get to say goodbye. I thought her phone would've been charged with all the free time she has 🤷‍♀️
Ohh interesting 🤔 it must not have been something worth saving to igtv.
haha you’d think so 🤣 maybe she wasn’t happy about not having much interaction? It seems like she doesn’t get much on her lives.

Yeah there were 40 followers watching and it didn't go up by much when I left. Her videos don't get too many comments anymore either. I wonder what's happened? She has thousands of followers !

That live and the ones with Erin are only filmed as they get paid by Instagram. The l I need you're on, the more money they pay.

I laugh so much at all these influencers who have offices and don't use them as they work from the couch. So Rachel is paying rent on a 2 bedroom apartment and not using the second room.

Her videos haven't had that many views. Having over 600k subscribers doesn't count. Majority could be bots.

That live and the ones with Erin are only filmed as they get paid by Instagram. The l I need you're on, the more money they pay.

I laugh so much at all these influencers who have offices and don't use them as they work from the couch. So Rachel is paying rent on a 2 bedroom apartment and not using the second room.

Her videos haven't had that many views. Having over 600k subscribers doesn't count. Majority could be bots.
She uses her office for aesthetic pics on her Instagram! 🤣

I would at least like to show that I am working from my desk if I went live on Instagram. All these yt'ers never like to show ACTUAL work they are doing! The office is gigantic, I wonder why she didn't use that as her bedroom and have her bedroom as a tiny office? I doubt she needs that much office space anyway.

I would at least like to show that I am working from my desk if I went live on Instagram. All these yt'ers never like to show ACTUAL work they are doing! The office is gigantic, I wonder why she didn't use that as her bedroom and have her bedroom as a tiny office? I doubt she needs that much office space anyway.
Im not convinced she does much work considering her ads all seem to be the same one just added to the video. At least that seems to be the case with the square space one (not sure, I skip them lol)

That would have made more sense if her office is bigger to make it her bedroom 🤔

The view is amazing from her office space too, I mean just imagine waking up to that!

That live with Bronwyn was so awkward. Rachel dropped the whole beauty guru thing years ago. She spent quite some time checking herself out, fixing her hair.

I don't know how many more useless decor items she needs.

That live with Bronwyn was so awkward. Rachel dropped the whole beauty guru thing years ago. She spent quite some time checking herself out, fixing her hair.

I don't know how many more useless decor items she needs.
She sure is buying a lot of stuff for someone who may not be living in the same country in a year or so…

She sure is buying a lot of stuff for someone who may not be living in the same country in a year or so…
I saw her Insta story about her H&M home haul. She had 17 items in her cart. So many vases, throws, ornaments another quilt cover.

Look I am no minimalist but when you watch someone else buy so much stuff it's really a wake up call to stop buying things you don't need, serve no purpose, but collect dust or buy multiples of the same item eg cups.

It is nice to have nice things, but maybe quality over quantity.

I saw her Insta story about her H&M home haul. She had 17 items in her cart. So many vases, throws, ornaments another quilt cover.

Look I am no minimalist but when you watch someone else buy so much stuff it's really a wake up call to stop buying things you don't need, serve no purpose, but collect dust or buy multiples of the same item eg cups.

It is nice to have nice things, but maybe quality over quantity.
Wtf how many more vases does she need?

I get the excitement of being able to shop at places you haven’t before (if I ever travel overseas you bet I’ll be eating a whole range of foods we don’t have access to in Australia) but she needs to chill. I still wonder if the excessive shopping is her attempt to fill some hole in her life because surprise surprise you can still be lonely and unfulfilled even if you’ve moved countries.

Reactions: 4