Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does Rachel afford the constant moves? Especially to Canada. I can’t see her making enough money from YouTube or sponsorships on Instagram or her business.
Also does anyone know what the requirements are for a visa? She made it clear she isn’t visiting she is moving there so how does that all work when she has no job and isn’t studying?

To be fair she doesn’t really do anything/leave the house much anyway lol
She sure does seem to have a disposable income.

From what I can understand Rachel may be eligible for a working holiday visa, though the condition is that you must have a job offer as a condition of entry.

I get that it must be hard to find the right balance between a social media life and a private life. But the impression I get is that every few years Rachel moves around. Films some sponsored videos for YouTube and that's it.

One would hope that all the Australian influencers are saving enough money to retire on. You don't stay young forever.

Reactions: 2
This is the official government website on it. You need to have a compelling reason, and can't just be going for a holiday or planning to return in the short term. So going over for a few years might be okay? https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/leaving-australia

I don't believe green cards are a thing in Canada, just the States. As an Australian she's eligibile for a few different visa options to live and work in Canada I think.

I'm pretty sure its a thing in Canada as people would also accuse Foodie Beauty's bf of being in Canada for a 'green card'. Does anyone know if she gets paid for her Instagram content?

I'm pretty sure its a thing in Canada as people would also accuse Foodie Beauty's bf of being in Canada for a 'green card'. Does anyone know if she gets paid for her Instagram content?
Maybe just the influence on the States on our language/terminology online? https://www.visaplace.com/blog-immigration-law/apply-canadian-green-card/

Like other Commonwealth Countries, Canada calls it Permanent Residency.

She'd get paid for sponsored content.

I have major questions about how she's funding life though. Maybe adsense fom old organising videos helps? It's a mystery.

Maybe just the influence on the States on our language/terminology online? https://www.visaplace.com/blog-immigration-law/apply-canadian-green-card/

Like other Commonwealth Countries, Canada calls it Permanent Residency.

She'd get paid for sponsored content.

Ah yeah, you're right. So you need a valid green card from the US to move there but from other places its just a permanent residency. She doesn't have a lot of sponsored content on Insta from the looks of things. Maybe an OnlyFans account?

My only other thought that Rachel works with other brands on their social media. Only a few of her old videos have over a million views, so I don't think adsense would be enough to live on.

Still she's had her channel for years, so it must be working for her financially.

Reactions: 1
Who's that guy she's been hanging out with in Canada?
Quick google search and he is married. I think he is just an Aussie in Canada that Rachel is hanging out with. He is a photographer, not sure what Rachel is doing exactly. She posted a video about getting vaccinated.

Is moving to see your boyfriend an acceptable reason to travel during Covid? It's all very fishy. Why did she vlog it? I didn't notice any man at the airport dying to greet her once she arrived. Her family might have received extra assistance or money after they lost their house in the Australian fires so perhaps she affords various trips through that and the help of her mum. I wonder if Rachel will marry for a green card.
Well she’s ended the vlog on a cliffhanger so I guess she will drag this out as long as possible. Pretty sure she said on Instagram she has been in Canada for 4 weeks already. All the YouTube comments are saying things like “hope they let you in!” 🙄

So she's in Alberta at the moment or was going by the comments in the video. All she is worried about is buying gold measuring spoons and finding the right coat hanger. No worries about money to pay for all of this!!

And now she's doing an ad for Coles coffee on Instagram and made a thing about taking a few bags with her. Um . . . you are being paid to promote the coffee!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm guessing she parted ways with her ex-lover since no mention of him and talks about finding a place to rent with her friends..what is she planning to do there exactly?

Rachel's posted in the comments that she has now moved to Toronto and looking for an apartment and finds it hard with the extra pressure with the "1000s of eyeballs" a bit much. You have a social media platform where you share your life. What do you expect when you leave Australia in a middle of a pandemic for what appears to be no job to buy glasses and plates from Ikea Canada? As for the boyfriend she said that they broke up last year.

Reactions: 7
I'll bet 50 bucks she'll soon be sick of Canada....

That guy Daniel she's hanging out with is cute, I saw a little glimmer in his eye on her insta stories when they were hanging together...lol.

Heh. She really took advantage of Daniel's hospitality and dragged it out like he's the new man in her life, when he's just a friend. When in fact he is a married man. Of course guys and girls can be friends, but when you splash him across your videos for engagement it feels kinda wrong.

So is Sqaurespace paying doe her life in Canada? With all the takeaway food she is buying, she sure is burning through money. Plus buying more furniture for her apartment.

Reactions: 3
I was expecting her to introduce his wife to us as well since thats the vibe I got from her instagram. She doesn't seem as excited to be there because of her break up I'm guessing, and we all know that Rachel secretly hates the cold. Her new plan must be to take hikes and photoshoots to make content.

Click bait! she is shameful
D80D322D-80BB-4FB2-98E2-1F24C49A311F.jpeg

And wait he is married??!! where is the wife?
He just started a new yt channel so I think he is using her for views and new subs and she is using him for his house/ photography skills etc
Meh....

Reactions: 3
I wonder how long Rachel will be mooching off of Daniel....

The wife's legs was in a shot at the beginning of the video when Rachel filmed the dog walking into the bedroom.

I’m actually surprised she showed herself doing something outside of her apartment in Canada. Last time she was there it was all apartment videos.

Click bait! she is shameful
View attachment 596318

And wait he is married??!! where is the wife?
He just started a new yt channel so I think he is using her for views and new subs and she is using him for his house/ photography skills etc
Meh....
Yes, he married to a Canadian. She's on Daniel's youtube channel.

I don't think the people who watch and subscribe to Rachel's channel are really his target audience.

She had to declare that Dan isn't her BOYFRIEND but people are still shipping them in the comments :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

"Guys, Daniel has a woman in his life that isn't me. Let's not disrespect her ok" Damn, she could've worded that better at least...

Last edited:
  • Haha