Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf how many more vases does she need?

I get the excitement of being able to shop at places you haven’t before (if I ever travel overseas you bet I’ll be eating a whole range of foods we don’t have access to in Australia) but she needs to chill. I still wonder if the excessive shopping is her attempt to fill some hole in her life because surprise surprise you can still be lonely and unfulfilled even if you’ve moved countries.
You can probably buy that at some point from H&M in Australia. Or something similar in Kmart!

I think you maybe right about the excessive shopping.

Reactions: 3
She must spend so much money on real/fake flowers too. Her apartment looks like a tiny museum. She buys decor items, does DIY but still ends up unhappy with the end results. lol.

She must spend so much money on real/fake flowers too. Her apartment looks like a tiny museum. She buys decor items, does DIY but still ends up unhappy with the end results. lol.
I personally think buying fresh flowers on a regular basis is a waste of money as they die in 2 weeks or less. Sure they look pretty, but I would rather save my money for something else.

I just watched her latest video. So Dyson sent her another vacuum and hair tool. I seem to remember Arnya had her old one?

I do think her bed looks better that way, it is a small room.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I've tried buying fresh flowers for my bedroom constantly and it just gets exhausting and a big waste of $$. It must be nice to have the privilege to do so though. She really needs a puppy or boy toy, I thought watching her hugging her new vacuum saying its because how lonely she must feel was awkward. But I do understand that youtubers are disastrous when it comes to pet care/love/attention.

D74244D7-47A5-49A6-83F8-A24C3AD0CFE3.jpeg

Remind me again what Rachel actually does every day?

You can probably buy that at some point from H&M in Australia. Or something similar in Kmart!

I think you maybe right about the excessive shopping.
Yep for sure! I don’t have a H&M close by but Kmart often has very similar home decor.

Yeah I've tried buying fresh flowers for my bedroom constantly and it just gets exhausting and a big waste of $$. It must be nice to have the privilege to do so though. She really needs a puppy or boy toy, I thought watching her hugging her new vacuum saying its because how lonely she must feel was awkward. But I do understand that youtubers are disastrous when it comes to pet care/love/attention.
In her recent Q&A video she said she’s dating..
I think she should stick to keeping her plants alive before getting a pet 😬

• Haha
If I ever hear her say: CAUSE ITS SOOOO PRETTY with that fake accent I swear I’ll leave a comment on one of her Squarespace sponsored videos.

All she does is buying decor? And plannning on shopping decor? Imagine if your only worry were a pumpkin mug being sold out 😒

If I ever hear her say: CAUSE ITS SOOOO PRETTY with that fake accent I swear I’ll leave a comment on one of her Squarespace sponsored videos.

All she does is buying decor? And plannning on shopping decor? Imagine if your only worry were a pumpkin mug being sold out 😒

She has a life coach to help her rearrange her decor🤔

I know I keep asking this but what does Rachel actually DO? I don’t know how making wish lists and rearranging pillows and painting vases is fulfilling.

• Haha
She has a life coach to help her rearrange her decor🤔

I know I keep asking this but what does Rachel actually DO? I don’t know how making wish lists and rearranging pillows and painting vases is fulfilling.
And she was going on about finding the right coffee table? Between that and the pumpkin mug, Rachel is in quite the predicament. I would be a bit wary about taking advice from someone who you're paying.

I keep wondering that too. As she keeps saying youtube is her job. But she must spend hundreds of dollars on each trip to Michael's and H&M.

I also wonder how long she can stay in Canada? It feels like she is chasing some unrealistic dream.

What happens if Toronto goes into lockdown over Winter?

All of her goals center around shopping. lol. I too wonder what her true purpose is in Canada, I hope she has some sort of plan that will at least grant her to stay there for longer than a year.

Reactions: 2
Rent new appartement.
Buy new decor for new appartement.
Clean appartement.
Buy more decor.
Sell everything and move to an another apartment.
And do it all again...

What an empty empty existence.

And she was going on about finding the right coffee table? Between that and the pumpkin mug, Rachel is in quite the predicament. I would be a bit wary about taking advice from someone who you're paying.

I keep wondering that too. As she keeps saying youtube is her job. But she must spend hundreds of dollars on each trip to Michael's and H&M.

I also wonder how long she can stay in Canada? It feels like she is chasing some unrealistic dream.

What happens if Toronto goes into lockdown over Winter?
BREAKING NEWS she got her pumpkin mug

I thought her “coach” was just her friend Erin but maybe she is paying someone.

I don’t know anything about visas so no clue how long she can stay there but I’m still convinced she went over there hoping she would find a man and be able to stay permanently.

All of her goals center around shopping. lol. I too wonder what her true purpose is in Canada, I hope she has some sort of plan that will at least grant her to stay there for longer than a year.
Yeah it’s called find a man to marry 🤣
She said her plan is to come back to Australia for a few months then go back so I think she is planning to just keep getting short term visas.

Rent new appartement.
Buy new decor for new appartement.
Clean appartement.
Buy more decor.
Sell everything and move to an another apartment.
And do it all again...

What an empty empty existence.
But she got a cute pumpkin mug and flowers on sale!
Did anyone else see how she has left all of that fall decor from her video sitting on her floor for at least a week? Gosh she’s just SO busy she had no time to “put it away”.

BREAKING NEWS she got her pumpkin mug

I thought her “coach” was just her friend Erin but maybe she is paying someone.

I don’t know anything about visas so no clue how long she can stay there but I’m still convinced she went over there hoping she would find a man and be able to stay permanently.
Thank goodness for that!

I think her coach is male? I remember she talked about him in a video or live?

The whole visa is confusing. I get that she may not want to share that information, but it still seems unbelievable in layman terms that you can just move to Canada when youtube is your job. Plus the whole pandemic.

But she got a cute pumpkin mug and flowers on sale!
Did anyone else see how she has left all of that fall decor from her video sitting on her floor for at least a week? Gosh she’s just SO busy she had no time to “put it away”.
Yes! That annoys me. She has a spare room, oh sorry office! To store things. She was always like that back in Melbourne would leave all her dishes, recycling out for days. It's not that hard to put that stuff away. It doesn't have to be super neat maybe just organised like she claims to be in her youtube profile.

So she didn't even use up all her fall decor to fill up her space from all that shopping? You have to wonder what she's doing all day if she hasn't even set up her apartment for fall like she so desperately wanted to all those weeks ago. Even her decor is rubbish to her. :rolleyes::oops:

& perhaps she claimed to be one of those important folk travelling for business? Not that I consider youtube channel as a legitimate business..........

Thank goodness for that!

I think her coach is male? I remember she talked about him in a video or live?

The whole visa is confusing. I get that she may not want to share that information, but it still seems unbelievable in layman terms that you can just move to Canada when youtube is your job. Plus the whole pandemic.

Yes! That annoys me. She has a spare room, oh sorry office! To store things. She was always like that back in Melbourne would leave all her dishes, recycling out for days. It's not that hard to put that stuff away. It doesn't have to be super neat maybe just organised like she claims to be in her youtube profile.
I haven’t heard her refer to her coach as a male but I don’t watch her lives when she is live. Speaking of, why is she going live several times a week for 3 hours at a time?
What is she even talking about that would be interesting for that long 🤣

I agree and think maybe it’s more of a holiday visa? Again not an expert but I don’t see how she would be making enough money off her ads to support herself. Although in a previous video she mentioned having money in Australia and Canada 🤔

She doesn’t do anything how can she not have time to decorate or take rubbish out?

So she didn't even use up all her fall decor to fill up her space from all that shopping? You have to wonder what she's doing all day if she hasn't even set up her apartment for fall like she so desperately wanted to all those weeks ago. Even her decor is rubbish to her. :rolleyes::oops:

& perhaps she claimed to be one of those important folk travelling for business? Not that I consider youtube channel as a legitimate business..........
It seems like she just dumped it all out for her video then left it all til now. Wtf lol

I genuinely can’t understand her, she doesn’t have work outside her home, she doesn’t have kids or things that take up her time so that she doesn’t always have a spotless house..
Show us a REAL day in your life Rachel.

Like an entrepreneur? Or BoSs bAbE 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It was so strange to watch her do a haul of her decor that she kept throwing all over the floor. Like a magician pulling crap out of a hat. I kept thinking, 'isn't she going to put them around her apartment?" but then was surprised that she just left them laying around and didn't care for them any longer. She seriously needs a big ol' closet for all her decor items, but maybe don't just buy them to do a video?

Well then she has more video ideas.

Clean with me fall decor haul (follow up on her “put away vs pack away” Instagram stories)
Organising my fall decor (moves it from the floor to the couch)
Decorating my apartment for fall
Cozy fall morning routine
Cozy fall evening routine
Halloween shopping
Halloween shopping haul

and so on 😴

She is waiting to do a video about how she's decorating her house. What's the point?

haven’t heard her refer to her coach as a male but I don’t watch her lives when she is live. Speaking of, why is she going live several times a week for 3 hours at a time?
What is she even talking about that would be interesting for that long
It's mainly just drivel. About wanting to live the life she wants, maybe she wants to settle down, or not. She said something along the lines of if living her life a certain way makes you happy, then why can't you? Sorry that's not word for word.

The live insta stories are only for the money as she gets paid by instagram for going live.

It's mainly just drivel. About wanting to live the life she wants, maybe she wants to settle down, or not. She said something along the lines of if living her life a certain way makes you happy, then why can't you? Sorry that's not word for word.

The live insta stories are only for the money as she gets paid by instagram for going live.
Some of us have actual jobs and children and responsibilities Rachel 🙄

Of course it’s money and not a desire to connect with her audience or share useful advice that drives what she does.