Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bought a whole set of pots and pans. That's a lot for one person

I skipped through most of the live. One thing that Rachel said that was interesting working in social media is that it is easy to get influenced by others and lose your way. Which I think is true with a lot of influencers they all end up copying each other.

One more thing I think that live with Erin was one big ad for Instagram badge, where if you go live you can get paid up to $250. I just saw another influencer mention it.
I wonder if she has a roommate.

She got the pots and pans set cos her Mum had the same brand. She doesn’t cook much so I don’t know why she needs so many lol

Yeah wouldn’t surprise me if the live video was an ad.

I think the average payment for posts is a certain amount per 10,000 followers so let’s say $100 per $10,000 for an Instagram ad that’s $6700 per ad for her. Although I don’t think she is making that much.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she has a roommate.

She got the pots and pans set cos her Mum had the same brand. She doesn’t cook much so I don’t know why she needs so many lol

Yeah wouldn’t surprise me if the live video was an ad.

I think the average payment for posts is a certain amount per 10,000 followers so let’s say $100 per $10,000 for an Instagram ad that’s $6700 per ad for her. Although I don’t think she is making that much.
That should be “per 10,000” without the $ in front of it.

Yeah she’s probably quite lucky that there’s already a fridge, washer and dryer there so has saved her quite a lot of money.

I’d like her videos more if she could stop using the same music in every single one 😐

Reactions: 2
I’m glad that there’s a thread on Rachel haha she’s such a basic b!tch, I haven’t watched her in a long time because she basically post the same three pack with me/unpack with me/clean with me video with her fake put on accent and ratty looking tan.
The only thing she could influence me to do, is roll my eyes so far back they don’t come around again 😂

Reactions: 3
So she's jumped on the thrifted trend.

I too like her apartment. However she's buying too much stuff. As I said before she's not permanently living in Canada. Sooner or later she'll have to sell it or give it all away.

None of these youtubers offer any good realistic tips, hacks etc. It's all about setting up your work desk to make it aesthetically appealing.

Someone asked on Instagram if she has become a citizen and Rachel replied that she plans to live there forever. How? Putting aside marrying a Canadian. Is youtuber really all you need to become a citizen.

Reactions: 4
Turned her new video off in the first 5 seconds because it’s that damn whistling song again. It’s petty but it irritates me 😒

All she did was build some furniture and arranged some coloured markers!

She moved all the way to Canada to do this.

• Haha
All she did was build some furniture and arranged some coloured markers!

She moved all the way to Canada to do this.

The same boring repetitive videos she made in Australia 😴
I’d like to know the real reason she moved.

It'll be interesting to see what type of videos she makes now that her fake office is all set up. Is she going to clean her desk over and over?

Has anyone else noticed her views are very low compared to before?

It'll be interesting to see what type of videos she makes now that her fake office is all set up. Is she going to clean her desk over and over?

Has anyone else noticed her views are very low compared to before?
Her views are quiet low for someone with 617k subscribers.

I was expecting her to take the move to Canada only half seriously but I have to say I am pretty impressed

Yay another morning routine video/ad 🥱

I was expecting her to take the move to Canada only half seriously but I have to say I am pretty impressed
In what way? What is impressive I’m genuinely curious to hear your thoughts.

Rachel. Please stop putting all of your packages on your kitchen bench and bed 🤢

Last edited:
Yay another morning routine video/ad 🥱

In what way? What is impressive I’m genuinely curious to hear your thoughts.

Rachel. Please stop putting all of your packages on your kitchen bench and bed 🤢

Her apartment is beautiful I just hope she doesn't change her mind again and move somewhere else. I think it would be a waste.

So much for cleaning motivation, when just like in Melbourne Rachel can't be bothered to take her recycling out. Flatten the boxes and take them away. It's really not that hard, especially when it appears your day to day life isn't that busy.

It's sort of weird - I haven't watched her videos for a while and that apartment could just as easily be back in Melbourne. Then she's there buying the same ikea furniture she could buy in Melbourne, the same TV...

Her apartment is beautiful I just hope she doesn't change her mind again and move somewhere else. I think it would be a waste.
It is nice from what I have seen so far.

So much for cleaning motivation, when just like in Melbourne Rachel can't be bothered to take her recycling out. Flatten the boxes and take them away. It's really not that hard, especially when it appears your day to day life isn't that busy.
The amount of times in her latest video that she said she would work something out later… just do it now? I don’t understand why she buys stuff without really knowing what she’s going to use it for/where she will put it. And then films that.
IMO that’s the content for your Instagram stories then you show the finished space on YouTube.

Also making coffee is her morning routine? Lol ok. More like she wanted a segue into her vitamin ad

oh cool another sponsored video

The robot vacuum dropping styrofoam everywhere 🤣 Rachel’s annoyed but not enough to do anything about it. Maybe that could be next week’s video. “Unclog my robot vacuum with me” sponsored by squarespace

It's sort of weird - I haven't watched her videos for a while and that apartment could just as easily be back in Melbourne. Then she's there buying the same ikea furniture she could buy in Melbourne, the same TV...
Ah but you will know she’s in Toronto because she keeps tagging her videos there. I guess she had other people point out the same thing as you lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
For someone claiming to be an organizing guru she sure buys and keeps a lot of junk & rubbish laying around...

• Haha
Why is she in Canada???? I just don't get it.
Her appartement is nice looking but everything is white/beige... no life to it.. everything is instagram goals.. nothing interesting anymore.. used to be such a fan when she was in uni.. but now it's just meh