Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listened to her latest video. Her voice will does grate on me.

She's not moving in with the boyfriend, wants her own space, visa is for 3 years, but can be renewed. No set date when she leaves.

I can't remember anything else as it's all so boring.

She's clearly fabricating her life for YT, I don't believe for a sec her boyfriend won't be there I think she just doesn't want him to be on camera, and that would be easy if he works during the day away from home too. She wants to keep all this a secret because she only wants to put out cleaning/decorating content.

Reactions: 2
She really can make a long ass video and not say anything at all XD Am I the only one who doesn't find those cats cute?

Her forehead is frozen now and her brows don’t move. Guess she had a LITTLE Botox over her break from YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know this is petty. But if you have lots of printing out to do. Do it at Officeworks on a commercial style printer. Not use your friend's little home printer that will use all the ink and paper. Even if you're paying the cost for ink and paper it's not really designed for that. You'll also find you get a better print quality using a decent printer.

The whole visa process is interesting as she's not really a top YouTuber and when she is in North America all her content is filmed in her apartment and she has everything delivered so she doesn't have to go out.

So I'm guessing she made the bulk of her money via SEO management of other people's youtube channels?... We did speculate that she must've been doing brand management offline

but the clickbait in her videos

'broken-hearted and I lost my job' but the broken-hearted bit is about not being able to see her nan I presume

I still don't really get how she can afford the amount of things she has to do to maintain and upkeep a yt channel,
and I still see no reason why she would move to the US and get an apartment for herself which her bf may or may not move into
seems a lot of hassle for nothing set in stone

'broken-hearted and I lost my job'
lol she removed the ‘lost my job’ from the title. Such an unnecessarily clickbaity video for her Nan’s death

Maybe she’s going to stay at her boyfriends at night and ‘work’ in her apartment. Use it as a business expense since it’s her studio/office?

She never really vlogs anymore like she use to, way back. The moving cleaning and organization content is so repetitive. She could have been making such good videos these past few years moving around. But instead it’s just these identical apartments and cleaning her mess over and over

Oh I didn't realise her nan is dead...my bad. I think her videos really peaked while she was in Canada. I think she may have a niche audience of girls at uni or bored mums because her vids currently sit at 20k+ views each video

Someone told her to remove the "I lost my job" from the title as she's in the process of getting a visa and that might affect it ... dumbest video title ever

Her visa got approved!

The next few videos shall be interesting for me...I know she likes to vlog a little bit in any new place she settles in but how will she avoid putting her boyf in them I wonder, and I don't know if she can use her US friends for the videos unless she's still in touch

Her boyf looks relatively younger than her too...sincerely hope it works out

Reactions: 1
Did she honestly leave Toast (weird looking cat) back home with Rachel A.? 🤯

pretty sure it was HER cat??

besides her serious neglect for pets she'll be in DC for three years now..I think she's hoping by the time she gets to visit Australia again she'll have a husband and a kid (which I hope she doesn't throw another animal into the mix)

Toast is Rachel Aust's cat.

Well she's finally in Washington DC to be with the boyfriend.

I just listen to her in the background as I'm doing something else.

I find her very fake and her content is boring. She'll be buying all new furniture and useless objects that collect dust.

You would think you would be better prepared when you're moving overseas to buy Aussie food and her beloved gumption.

I have no idea how much snowboards cost. But wouldn't it be cheaper to buy or hire one oce there?

Reactions: 1
Toast is Rachel Aust's cat.

Well she's finally in Washington DC to be with the boyfriend.

I just listen to her in the background as I'm doing something else.

I find her very fake and her content is boring. She'll be buying all new furniture and useless objects that collect dust.

You would think you would be better prepared when you're moving overseas to buy Aussie food and her beloved gumption.

I have no idea how much snowboards cost. But wouldn't it be cheaper to buy or hire one oce there?

Oh my bad! I really need to pay attention but it's so hard when she's so boring to listen to lol

I find it so weird going to look for an apartment when she's already at her boyfriends place. What's the point? It'll just waste money when you could stay at your boyfriend's house and split bills with him.

Snowboards are pretty expensive lol.

Oh my bad! I really need to pay attention but it's so hard when she's so boring to listen to lol

I find it so weird going to look for an apartment when she's already at her boyfriends place. What's the point? It'll just waste money when you could stay at your boyfriend's house and split bills with him.

Snowboards are pretty expensive lol.
I know she said she wants to have her own space.

As tempting as it is to move in with the bf she doesn't really know him.

Thanks! I guess that makes sense then to take a snowboard with you then.