Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah... I got that .... its just they're gloves , not made of gold . They can get wet . Just a bit excessive for some snow fun is all
When my kids play out in the snow their hands are ice ice after a few minutes of snowballs and building snowmen. Gloves keep their hands warm and latex ones keep their Penneys gloves dry so their hands stay warm. It's not about how dear/cheap the gloves are, it's to allow the kids play for longer.

Oh and my eldest is 15, that how long we are doing it, it's not something Rachel came up with inspired by Hinch. (ps I don't follow either Gorry or Hinch, can't stand either dose)

Reactions: 1
Yeah so many of yis didn’t know about the latex gloves over regular gloves

the timing of that makeup course ad yest was disgusting ! She always needs to up her bitch level just as further restrictions on the way

would she ever fuk off with the snow pics, everyone gets the kids out when it snows . Super Rachel thinks she’s the only one with the idea

also is that her concentration camp high walls ? Was she always expecting to be a ‘celebrity’

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

But then....how do mere mortals know to rack up their credit cards and spend on shite they never thought they wanted or needed?!

Reactions: 2
I'll be completely honest I thought it was excessive, but if it works..... Didnt know it was a thing either, we just had gloves and get on with it lol. ! I can guarantee you she will have people tagging her in the idea though. Original as all hell from herself. Tbh latex gloves wouldn't be something I would have hanging around the house . Shook she didn't get the girls to wear her marigolds !

Reactions: 6
I’m almost sure her cry in the wardrobe the other day coincided with the further level 5 announcement could she be anymore about herself

Reactions: 5
But the kids have a million pairs of fast fashion jeans each, a million tops and trainers.. You mean to tell me they only have one pair of gloves each!? Just more single use wastefulness out of yer wan.

Reactions: 7
It looked like a prison exercise yard to me , now I have not been an inmate

Ahh would it not be grand if everyone had the time to be out in the snow, then come in to a hot bath watch movies all day. In the real world many are still out there trying to earn a living as well as look after a family. Many risking their lives , many struggling to put a bit of food on the table . That bloody self living self entitled wardrobe whinge needs to open her eyes to what’s goi going on around her , is it not 25% of the population in Ireland infected with Covid ? Such a selfish uncaring person just like all the other IG huns.. When will the deluded wake up to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
And the condescending speech that spending time with kids more important than the housework , easy to say with live in ma scrubbing away . Why wouldn’t she watch movies all day , what else has she to do

Reactions: 9
The pic of the kids in the bath is very wrong. Why would you put that up? Not as if they are newborns. How does she think it is ok.

Reactions: 11
I cannot and will not ever understand bloggers and even friends I have that post pictures of their little ones in the bath . It drives me up the walls. They don't have the right to choose if those photos are shown to the world . Its bad parenting . Fine for yourself to keep them but to share them online on insta , Facebook etc . Its bad parenting

Reactions: 20
dead

Reactions: 3
Why does her garden look like a holding pen for immigrants? Was not expecting that
Hahahaha I knew it reminded me of something It also reminds me of those programmes on tv about those American prisons where the prisoners get out to the yard for 30 mins of exercise a day

Reactions: 13
Hahahaha I knew it reminded me of something It also reminds me of those programmes on tv about those American prisons where the prisoners get out to the yard for 30 mins of exercise a day
Someone posted it looked like orange is the new black

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or does the newest photo look like it’s been taken in a prison exercise yard is that her house

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.