Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See poor Daniels mother dropping scones and bread to them, I’m sure she knows Rachel’s not feeding them enough . No carbs kids ! Wanna be skinny like mummy so yis can sell vavavoom and spoh ligh . Seriously will spotlight ever F off .

Reactions: 6
Unfollowed that tea spill before Christmas, it's a pointless page almost like a summary of what influencers are / are not doing and there's nothing factual about it she just displays comment boxes of what's annoying people, how is that fact checking?! It did also feel very power trippy and controlling, my guess is someone is trying to be the new bloggers unveiled but doesn't have the skill really and has an ulterior motive...

Reactions: 12
Tea Spill , an account that will only post on her own disliked influencers . We know she has her pet hates . Apparently Tattle is a free for all . Now I would say it’s a place to air your views on any influencer/celebrity you wish to express an opinion on. So sorry! but there is no comparison to that IG accounts and Tattle!, Tea Spill is mostly all copied pasted content bit like another one that disappeared a few months back. Here we can flit from one thread to the other and not read same boring content on Tea Spills own personal disliked huns . Just lately every hun IG account are doing these boring Q&A posts .. boringgggg in my opinion . And we know nearly every hun and it’s dog also reads Tattle . Now I must go and check see if there is a thread on Tea Spill 🤔
Re tea spill did anyone see the “was I mentioned somewhere, I’ve got 500 new follow requests” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but hates tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Home schooing and the vavoom queens spelling mistakes . It’s so easy to Google and double check these days . So there are no excuses but I guess that would be way too much effort for herself

Reactions: 4
Home schooing and the vavoom queens spelling mistakes . It’s so easy to Google and double check these days . So there are no excuses but I guess that would be way too much effort for herself
You’d think Andrea Roche would give them all a few spelling lessons!

Reactions: 1
Same old boring haul 🥱 super high waisted, superrrr stretchy.. you can wear it tucked in like I have done here or pull it out and wear it loose and you can also wear it off the shoulder 🥱🥱 so so repetitive and boring! Need some new terminology
And not forgetting...the coat can zip up!!! Never knew that🤣

Is there any “Dere ih is open and I’ll show ya ih closed. Now dere ih is closed! Look ah tha... I am obsessssssssssssssssed wih dis coah” ?
None of that tonight but there was the liiiii....lac trousers and the creeee....ammmm top🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Tea Spill , an account that will only post on her own disliked influencers . We know she has her pet hates . Apparently Tattle is a free for all . Now I would say it’s a place to air your views on any influencer/celebrity you wish to express an opinion on. So sorry! but there is no comparison to that IG accounts and Tattle!, Tea Spill is mostly all copied pasted content bit like another one that disappeared a few months back. Here we can flit from one thread to the other and not read same boring content on Tea Spills own personal disliked huns . Just lately every hun IG account are doing these boring Q&A posts .. boringgggg in my opinion . And we know nearly every hun and it’s dog also reads Tattle . Now I must go and check see if there is a thread on Tea Spill 🤔
Teaspill is in for a shock . There’s a group of affected people/influencers who have hired a company called BARK who are like an agency for private detectives. Anyway , there is a group together working on engaging with that account to find out who it is. Laws and things like Lisa lust lists court etc are useless. Private detectives, proper money and a name to be able to sue for libel , defamation and damages is the faster better way, I’m not breaking confidence by saying this I’ve asked permission. I’ve said before I work in pharmacy sales. A make up brand owner affected by this page is the one who started this & theres money gone into it. I can’t wait and I’ll keep you posted.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I heard there is trouble with the parts due to Brexit , yes blocked but It’s only an account to leave comments with, new one easy to set up after all these IJ huns have loads of fake followers . Just been looking through as I never really understand theBOT thing . Will post screenshots of a few suspicious ones I found.

Now that is only a few after a short browse , can you just imagine how many she must have like this. Her and all the other huns really must be buying followers like this hoping we won’t notice . No followers, no posts , very suspicious 🤨
Here’s one of her “followers” listed above who messaged her tonight....sooo obvious it’s Rachel

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And not forgetting...the coat can zip up!!! Never knew that🤣

None of that tonight but there was the liiiii....lac trousers and the creeee....ammmm top🤣🤣
De coah can buhhon up too! Beh ya dihin know tha!

A creeeeeeeeeammm top wouldn’t last long on me in my house I call tell you ! Not with 3 children 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A desperate attempt to engage but only 50 comments on the grid post and near half of them was her replying.
For a one that claims to be “brutal” with technology she’s fairly well able to put those swipe up links in eh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just looked at her haul, tapped though, can't do the voice.
Oh lads, she hasn't got a figure. Those clothes do not suit her at all. Her pelvis is so obvious and her thighs are so gaunt. I can only describe it as a lego figure with the square arse.
I'm not taunting her, or making fun of her, I'm trying to describe her. She should not be wearing those kind of leggings/bottoms. It's horrific and off putting.

I've just looked at her haul, tapped though, can't do the voice.
Oh lads, she hasn't got a figure. Those clothes do not suit her at all. Her pelvis is so obvious and her thighs are so gaunt. I can only describe it as a lego figure with the square arse.
I'm not taunting her, or making fun of her, I'm trying to describe her. She should not be wearing those kind of leggings/bottoms. It's horrific and off putting.
I have a similar figure to her and I admit , I don’t like my figure ,but no matter what I eat and I eat every sweet, chocolate, cake , everything and I still stay the same . My in laws , the cousins and sisters are always commenting,especially after having my last two babies , I get comments and texts “How do you look like that straight after having a baby” “I’m disgusted ! It’s not fair” “What’s the secret?” There is none , I am the way I am 😭 I don’t know what to say when they comment. I worked out in the gym , bodybuilding and it did bulk me up but it took years and I felt good then , however , I gave up the gym , I couldn’t keep going because I didn’t have any time with the children , so I’m back to square one . Anyway, my point is, I agree with you , I would never ever wear those leggings that she wears ,they’d make it obvious that I have no arse and make me look even skinnier,I’d feel really uncomfortable wearing them, in my opinion they don’t suit . I’d love to give ideas on what to wear for that shape , but I don’t have a clue! I live in long tops to cover my no arse ! And I admit since I had baby back in December, I live in pjs every day because I’m not going anywhere ( different clean pjs everyday obviously , not the same ones 😂) 🥴😅 I wear clothes for my once a week glorious outing to the supermarket ( if I do get out that is!🥴)

Reactions: 3
Same old boring haul 🥱 super high waisted, superrrr stretchy.. you can wear it tucked in like I have done here or pull it out and wear it loose and you can also wear it off the shoulder 🥱🥱 so so repetitive and boring! Need some new terminology
Yep, super stretchy and holds ye in! What does it hold in? Not a pick of her in it.. Anyone see the pic of her she put up with Daniel, she lookslooks so different, if say she's had other stuff done as well as the teeth?

“I’m proud that all of you are not only followers but like an extended group of sisters”
Really.... gosh, it’s the first time I actually feel a little sorry for her.... big big issues going on here.

I heard there is trouble with the parts due to Brexit , yes blocked but It’s only an account to leave comments with, new one easy to set up after all these IJ huns have loads of fake followers . Just been looking through as I never really understand theBOT thing . Will post screenshots of a few suspicious ones I found.

Now that is only a few after a short browse , can you just imagine how many she must have like this. Her and all the other huns really must be buying followers like this hoping we won’t notice . No followers, no posts , very
Yep, super stretchy and holds ye in! What does it hold in? Not a pick of her in it.. Anyone see the pic of her she put up with Daniel, she lookslooks so different, if say she's had other stuff done as well as the teeth?
I don’t get why she thinks everyone wants ‘super stretchy’ jeans and leggings, they would be falling off your hips after a couple of wears. If you buy your correct size then why would they need to be stretchy??!! 🤔🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.