Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting that she hasn’t mentioned it, how quickly she forgets 😡
Isn’t it? It says it all doesn’t it ?! She might call her children and whoever else “a wagon” but I’m afraid the only “wagon” is her!

Reactions: 4
I dunno I can’t bring myself to post anything about cancer today. It’s hit me really hard this week how fecking futile it all is. Missing my so. So so much. So I understand not mentioning it if you’ve list someone to it.

Mind you I’m not an influencer. I’ve probably given her her speech for the chain rubbing tonight. I cannnn t talk abou ih ihs too hard

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Right that’s it ! I might be on later with my take on this haul ! Bosco might pop in too, shur he might as well

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eaten bread is soon forgotten. When the lockdown affected her loved one, she was all about ‘stay home, wash your hands..’
Now that she no longer has a vulnerable person in her care she’s off drinking tinnies on a bus with other z lister wannabes.
Sure why would she mention cancer? She admitted herself she didn’t ever think of it from her husbands point of view and how much he must have been hurt and worried and scared. I don’t think she thinks about how it affects the girls or his family either. The only time she mentions his parents is if it’s to repeat how great they think she is...
She throws the girls into play therapy, and tells us about it and then uses the time to explore vulgar and gross themes with her low class followers. I’d say she thinks that’s her job done. She so self absorbed she never stops to think how the girls feel.. it was all ‘I’m dreading Christmas’ ... ‘I am strugglin’ , never a word about the girls. Sure didn’t she very cruelly tell the world that the girls didn’t miss their daddy coming up to Xmas and they were having a ball. Goes to show how much she talks to them- esp the eldest girl with the haunted eyes. She only speaks them to repeat parrot like, and Bosco like.. ‘wow’.. like a complete stranger. If she thought about their welfare for 2 minutes, she’d stop pimping vulnerable little girls out to do bathroom pics, etc. I don’t think if I were her MIL I would ever forgive her for putting the toy soldiers in a row cooking and baking while their dad was dying and then newly passed, and making that vulnerable, beautiful eldest girl be filmed and made perform at her lowest ebb ever .
it’s true what they say- it’s the parents who do the worst harm.
I know she has to make a living and she has had a tough time- I get that and I feel for her. But I can’t fathom the cruelty and lack of emotional intelligence and empathy for daniels parents and her own children.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I dunno I can’t bring myself to post anything about cancer today. It’s hit me really hard this week how fecking futile it all is. Missing my so. So so much. So I understand not mentioning it if you’ve list someone to it.

Mind you I’m not an influencer. I’ve probably given her her speech for the chain rubbing tonight. I cannnn t talk abou ih ihs too hard
Sorry for your loss and yes it would be hard acknowledging world cancer day under the circumstances. It would probably bring it all back to people of loved ones they’ve lost. But NOT our Rachel, she’s doing a clothes haul.
Rest assured the tears will come later...after she reads it on here!!

Eaten bread is soon forgotten. When the lockdown affected her loved one, she was all about ‘stay home, wash your hands..’
Now that she no longer has a vulnerable person in her care she’s off drinking tinnies on a bus with other z lister wannabes.
Sure why would she mention cancer? She admitted herself she didn’t ever think of it from her husbands point of view and how much he must have been hurt and worried and scared. I don’t think she thinks about how it affects the girls or his family either. The only time she mentions his parents is if it’s to repeat how great they think she is...
She throws the girls into play therapy, and tells us about it and then uses the time to explore vulgar and gross themes with her low class followers. I’d say she thinks that’s her job done. She so self absorbed she never stops to think how the girls feel.. it was all ‘I’m dreading Christmas’ ... ‘I am strugglin’ , never a word about the girls. Sure didn’t she very cruelly tell the world that the girls didn’t miss their daddy coming up to Xmas and they were having a ball. Goes to show how much she talks to them- esp the eldest girl with the haunted eyes. She only speaks them to repeat parrot like, and Bosco like.. ‘wow’.. like a complete stranger. If she thought about their welfare for 2 minutes, she’d stop pimping vulnerable little girls out to do bathroom pics, etc. I don’t think if I were her MIL I would ever forgive her for putting the toy soldiers in a row cooking and baking while their dad was dying and then newly passed, and making that vulnerable, beautiful eldest girl be filmed and made perform at her lowest ebb ever .
it’s true what they say- it’s the parents who do the worst harm.
I know she has to make a living and she has had a tough time- I get that and I feel for her. But I can’t fathom the cruelty and lack of emotional intelligence and empathy for daniels parents and her own children.
You have really summed her up and it doesn’t make good reading. I’d forgot about some of the things she’d said/done but when it’s all written down she comes across as very self centred, mean and nasty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s so low I wouldn’t be surprised if she does a haul on his anniversary. She’s a dreadful human

Reactions: 4
Virgo Boutique selling them Cargo pants.. look at the price.. I sold the exact same ones between £14.99 and £19.99 . They are from same type stockist that sell Made in Italy ranges.. mark up is unbelievable and so greedy trying to cash in on Covid lockdown .. all the clothes from that boutique are mass produced,. she has hiked her prices to pay for the freebies to Insta Huns ... don’t be fooled by them... That Blue cardigan though, what did she look like in it ..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.