Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she talks to her kids like she is a babysitter over for a few hours minding them trying to keep them happy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You were the first person who popped into my head when I watched that😂😂😂
I could hear myself doing Marion and Bosco’s voice when I heard her! My husband heard me skitting laughing to myself and he heard me listening to her videos and he said “Let me guess ...feckin Bosco again! Come on say it .... What are we doing today Bosco!” 🤣🤣

Did you hear her though ?! She said “Look ah tha!” She must be copying me 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Putting out the bin last night.....is that the best she can do for content these days !!! Who’d run away with her anyway, after listening to her voice they’d return her back home in a few hours. Their head would be wrecked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel she does this tit for attention to play up on the single mother card . Her mother and her partner live there , what man wouldn’t get up and bring out the bins . Course he would , she just wants to act the victim .

Reactions: 9
I feel she does this tit for attention to play up on the single mother card . Her mother and her partner live there , what man wouldn’t get up and bring out the bins . Course he would , she just wants to act the victim .
Definitely agree with you there, any decent man would bring out the bins but she had to make a song and dance out of it !!

Reactions: 8
Exactly what I thought too 🙄 he prob offered and she’s like no I’ll do it and post a video ( stupid one at that ) for sympathy. Her content is so cringey

Reactions: 4
Sure how else could she whinge and brag at the same time about her driveway 😂

Reactions: 3
That ugly driveway , I’ve never seen the like .

she doesn’t ever mention the mas partner anymore 🤔doesn’t want to admit she has ooodles of help

Reactions: 4
That ugly driveway , I’ve never seen the like .

she doesn’t ever mention the mas partner anymore 🤔doesn’t want to admit she has ooodles of help
She’ll be looking tarmac and lighting on the driveway now for free after last night’s episode 😡

Reactions: 5
Kids terrified to go on the grass to get the football. Sad sight if im honest. You'd wanna tone it done on the strictness Rachel. Not a foot out of place in that prison yard

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.