Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The weird bum fella 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was trying not to say the cocking the leg fella 😂 every time my poor dog cocks his leg now for his wee wee’s and trust the little ecker never stops on walkie it’s constant sniff , cock, pee . Thing is I never noticed it that much , now all I picture is that bare butt with the leg on the loo 🤮 . I might have to sue this Gorry woman for traumatizing my mind

Anyone get a reply from Dyson ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
You might all get a reply in about a week. They're the worst company I've ever had to deal with.

Reactions: 1
Why would spotlight need to send her out Another electric tooth brush!! They really can’t be making any sales when they are sending them out to so many people for free 😅😅

Reactions: 8
😂 😂 I am blocked by saying Dyson I have owned are 💩 like I would use my normal IG acc , I have one or two set up just to reply to the IG huns who can’t take a wee bit of constructive criticism 😂😂

Why would spotlight need to send her out Another electric tooth brush!! They really can’t be making any sales when they are sending them out to so many people for free 😅😅
They are passing the price on to the customer . Oldest trick in the book .. set prices higher to allow for advertising in this case it’s the IG huns .. now she has the kids lined up for freebies . What a greedy tool she is..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Miele is the only hoover we will get, best hoover IMO. If ever I see one of these wasters given a miele, I'll be devo!! 😂😂

Reactions: 11
I will never ever buy spotlight. Is their anybody they haven't given one to

Reactions: 6
I will never ever buy spotlight. Is their anybody they haven't given one to
Same. I'd never part with my money to buy spotlight I'll stick with my oral b... Every influencer and their mother is advertising it
.. Its over saturation and soo off putting

Reactions: 3
That’s Spotlight messaged and pics supplied of them disgusting men’s habits ...

Miele is the only hoover we will get, best hoover IMO. If ever I see one of these wasters given a miele, I'll be devo!! 😂😂
Yes I love Miele , mine gave up the ghost after yeats of daily use, never had a bit of trouble .. using Hetty now she is great but bulky

I’ve never ever contacted a supplier before but last night I messaged Dyson and spotlight. So annoyed with her disgusting content and carry on

I’ve never ever contacted a supplier before but last night I messaged Dyson and spotlight. So annoyed with her disgusting content and carry on
Snap , i often think about it, but just got sick of it. Her recent disgusting content are what sealed it for me. no replies yet , Surely they can’t continue to work with a mother of three who posts vile content and then laughs at it . Apparently following went down but appears she may have purchased more. I am not sure how that works . I thought IG were clamping down.. my next email will be to them about the Huns who have fake followers

As for them bread buns I have been buying them for years!! Cheap as chips and ok for soup , need reinforced gnashes to munch into if left to go cold Now watch the next post ‘just come on to tell ye where I got my buns from, yer all messaging me asking so I only come on to tell ye. No doubt it will be Aldi

Just noticed all negative comments ref Dyson , honest opinions about their product have been removed. Some related to after care service So just remember with Gorry not unless it’s positive kissie 🍑 comments she deletes them. Off I go to Dyson again to ask them if people are not allowing to comment on their experiences of their products, to leave honest reviews ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.