Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never minded her teeth before yet she got braces a few years ago ? What shite is she talking?

Reactions: 6
Definitely blocked for leaving honest opinion about Dyson, surprised these have escaped so far .
Those comments are still there! So she just blocked you anyway?? 😧

I've been emailing Dyson since October to have them repair a fault in a lamp. Rang an engineer yesterday and was told there would be a call back in 48 hours. I won't hold my breath as this is the 3rd time we haven't had a call back. We're going around in circles and I'm losing the rag now at this point. Anyway my point is, Dyson customer service is tit and they probably won't reply to anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Those comments are still there! So she just blocked you anyway?? 😧

I've been emailing Dyson since October to have them repair a fault in a lamp. Rang an engineer yesterday and was told there would be a call back in 48 hours. I won't hold my breath as this is the 3rd time we haven't had a call back. We're going around in circles and I'm losing the rag now at this point. Anyway my point is, Dyson customer service is tit and they probably won't reply to anyone.
I heard there is trouble with the parts due to Brexit , yes blocked but It’s only an account to leave comments with, new one easy to set up after all these IJ huns have loads of fake followers . Just been looking through as I never really understand theBOT thing . Will post screenshots of a few suspicious ones I found.

Now that is only a few after a short browse , can you just imagine how many she must have like this. Her and all the other huns really must be buying followers like this hoping we won’t notice . No followers, no posts , very suspicious 🤨

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What age is the eldest girl?
Eating a teeny tiny lunch from a plastic bowl and plate? But old for that craic, in fact, they're all a bit old to be eating from the plastic stuff.

Reactions: 16
What age is the eldest girl?
Eating a teeny tiny lunch from a plastic bowl and plate? But old for that craic, in fact, they're all a bit old to be eating from the plastic stuff.
She's 9. My 6 year old would eat her out of house and home if she lived with her! She's tall for her age but is in 8-9 years clothes. She'd be wondering where the rest of the lunch was 😂 now my older daughter is like Leah. Not a pick of her in it and not a big eater and only discovered glasses to drink from this year. She's 12!🤣🤣
Oh and my 6 year old still uses plastic plates because she is the most accident prone child I've ever met in my life and she says she doesn't even trust herself 😂😂
Knowing her, she'd knock the plate off the table and then fall on it... face first! (That's what I'm dealing with on the daily with her lol)

• Haha
She's 9. My 6 year old would eat her out of house and home if she lived with her! She's tall for her age but is in 8-9 years clothes. She'd be wondering where the rest of the lunch was 😂 now my older daughter is like Leah. Not a pick of her in it and not a big eater and only discovered glasses to drink from this year. She's 12!🤣🤣
See you're allowing your kids to be individual. Can't see Rachel leaving them use a Cadburys creme egg mug from easter!!

Reactions: 1
No wonder she’s struggling with home schooling.....it’s THEY’RE from Amazon, not their Rachel 🤣🤣🤣

Why has Rachel a poll up asking if her and Leah look alike when her “followers “ have already told her they look alike????
Beggars belief !!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Tea Spill , an account that will only post on her own disliked influencers . We know she has her pet hates . Apparently Tattle is a free for all . Now I would say it’s a place to air your views on any influencer/celebrity you wish to express an opinion on. So sorry! but there is no comparison to that IG accounts and Tattle!, Tea Spill is mostly all copied pasted content bit like another one that disappeared a few months back. Here we can flit from one thread to the other and not read same boring content on Tea Spills own personal disliked huns . Just lately every hun IG account are doing these boring Q&A posts .. boringgggg in my opinion . And we know nearly every hun and it’s dog also reads Tattle . Now I must go and check see if there is a thread on Tea Spill 🤔

Attachments

Just on that point alone re tea spill. Surely most of here is opinions. How can you fact check opinions.

Anyone know what’s this Rats out acc is all about? No post but fairly large following ? Also folk are claiming Liz Reaney might be tea spill ? .. seems to detest Claire Balding , followed her short time, got bored unfollowed so I never seen her foot and mouth content

Just on that point alone re tea spill. Surely most of here is opinions. How can you fact check opinions.
Very true . Often wonder about accounts like that , is it all about the power ? Now a lot will like the acc sound especially if it vents about Huns they disliked . Anyway after the LLL and her HC threats, then getting info from Facebook on users accounts , accounts like Tea Spill would have to be careful. Might be anonymous but they can be found out, only takes one more bulky with money to spit their dummy out

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Same old boring haul 🥱 super high waisted, superrrr stretchy.. you can wear it tucked in like I have done here or pull it out and wear it loose and you can also wear it off the shoulder 🥱🥱 so so repetitive and boring! Need some new terminology

Reactions: 6
Same old boring haul 🥱 super high waisted, superrrr stretchy.. you can wear it tucked in like I have done here or pull it out and wear it loose and you can also wear it off the shoulder 🥱🥱 so so repetitive and boring! Need some new terminology
Is there any “Dere ih is open and I’ll show ya ih closed. Now dere ih is closed! Look ah tha... I am obsessssssssssssssssed wih dis coah” ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is there any “Dere ih is open and I’ll show ya ih closed. Now dere ih is closed! Look ah tha... I am obsessssssssssssssssed wih dis coah” ?
Oh of course there is 😂 two raincoats the exact same from vavavoom , one navy and one pink, and did ya know you can just zip ih up just like tha and then you can just close th buttons just like tha as well.. imagine that 😅 the mind boggles

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tea Spill , an account that will only post on her own disliked influencers . We know she has her pet hates . Apparently Tattle is a free for all . Now I would say it’s a place to air your views on any influencer/celebrity you wish to express an opinion on. So sorry! but there is no comparison to that IG accounts and Tattle!, Tea Spill is mostly all copied pasted content bit like another one that disappeared a few months back. Here we can flit from one thread to the other and not read same boring content on Tea Spills own personal disliked huns . Just lately every hun IG account are doing these boring Q&A posts .. boringgggg in my opinion . And we know nearly every hun and it’s dog also reads Tattle . Now I must go and check see if there is a thread on Tea Spill 🤔
Be careful of whoever is running that account. I wouldn’t trust it for one second. Tattle is not a free for all. It’s an eye opener once you start reading here.

Reactions: 9
Oh of course there is 😂 two raincoats the exact same from vavavoom , one navy and one pink, and did ya know you can just zip ih up just like tha and then you can just close th buttons just like tha as well.. imagine that 😅 the mind boggles
😂😂😂😂😂
Jaysus ! I must get one of those ! They sound like a marvellous invention! I learn something new every day 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Ah lads I clicked on to lisa Jordan today. I tit you not she was trucking one side of her dress into her boot. Like how fecking ridiculous is that.

The world has truly gone nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but how would she influence you to buy jeans? I do not want to look like I have frogs legs

She mentioned taking a break from home schooling, poor kids she’d be better off to leave it out entirely. She doesn’t know how to use a full stop of comma, look at any of her posts or comments . This is what is inspiring the kids of today. 🤦‍♀️.
One full stop between all of these letters.
And I’m sorry but the girl who said ‘be honest, and out of 10 what would you give the dyson?’
Anyone who expect honesty from someone who is getting paid to promote and sell something deserves to lose their money.. unless they were being sarcastic

Attachments

Last edited:
Will she piss off doing hauls in the kids rooms . Dosent she have a whole floor of the house for herself to do that. Big invasion of their privacy when you're reading here again Rachel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.