Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one posing with the Dyson and other Insta huns got my back up today 😂 a kind of on one. The amount of freebies sent out is unreal and the price of these passed on to the paying customer. And goid lord will we ever get that image out of our heads though. Walking into a bathroom and a bare bottom ..ohh lord I can’t bring myself to say the rest or I will 🤮 even my poor dog is not allowed to to touch is neither regions in front of me 😂 Agree though Tattle gives us a few laughs and god knows we all need that sometimes . Hope you are starting to feel better now Tina
Yes the dyson made me furious too! I was going to get one when I have the money saved for one , but I will never buy one now and my mum is the same , she said she won’t be buying one either after Grabby got one for free , and I bet it was free , no way did she pay for it !

Your dog ! I was in hysterics reading that 😂😂😂😂😂

I questioned my husband again and he said he definitely doesn’t do that , he said he never heard of it and thought I was taking the piss as usual, because I do make up weird stuff from time to time , just to annoy him 😂😂

I am feeling a bit better now , thanks ❤ I am just hoping that pain doesn’t come back, it was the worst week I had in a long time, I never want that pain again

Reactions: 5
I’d say Rachel was glad of her ugly high mountjoy prison walls last night for aimeeee to sneak in for d cocktails ! Wishing they were all at a nightclub . They are trash . The Dyson Thing , I’ve just messaged them too and said about her fowl mouth and her followers surely wouldn’t be buying dyson hoovers. Mine is a temperamental piece of crap anyway , will never buy that brand again .

Reactions: 4
I had to ask my fella about his toilet habits 😂😂

he said and I quote “I sit down but it depends on the job, sometimes you have to stand up, I swear I don’t cock me leg on the jacks though” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here is one vid for someone who asked to see

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I’d say Rachel was glad of her ugly high mountjoy prison walls last night for aimeeee to sneak in for d cocktails ! Wishing they were all at a nightclub . They are trash . The Dyson Thing , I’ve just messaged them too and said about her fowl mouth and her followers surely wouldn’t be buying dyson hoovers. Mine is a temperamental piece of crap anyway , will never buy that brand again .
Going to message them myself , ask them if that’s the role model they want to promote their products. I was after the hairdryer but will wait , if she gets it I will go up in a puff of smoke for sure . Surely these companies see her posts ? Thing is now though she has attracted the likeminded to engage in the Q&A‘s . And to think she was getting her children involved inQ&A also , what if foul ones came through , it does not bear thinking about .

Here is one vid for someone who asked to see
Is that the weird bum fella one ? It won’t play for me . Someone send it to Dyson if you know how to .

To be fair it was probably Andrea Roche that picked her for the job and not Dyson themselves. I'd say Dyson goes to AR and says I want to advertise this and that's the fee do whatever you want.

To be fair it was probably Andrea Roche that picked her for the job and not Dyson themselves. I'd say Dyson goes to AR and says I want to advertise this and that's the fee do whatever you want.
You would think the Roache one would pull her up on her foul mouth though .mind you I hear that one is all about the money and does not give one hoot What sort of influence is she on the younger followers , it’s appalling , Dyson should break links with her

Going to message them myself , ask them if that’s the role model they want to promote their products. I was after the hairdryer but will wait , if she gets it I will go up in a puff of smoke for sure . Surely these companies see her posts ? Thing is now though she has attracted the likeminded to engage in the Q&A‘s . And to think she was getting her children involved inQ&A also , what if foul ones came through , it does not bear thinking about .

Is that the weird bum fella one ? It won’t play for me . Someone send it to Dyson if you know how to .
The weird bum fella 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sent this message to Dyson !!
Been contacting that useless shower of dopes since October to take a faulty lamp back for a repair and it still hasn’t happened. So I’ll be shocked if they reply to you quickly. They boil my blood.

Reactions: 2
I've had a Dyson and a Dyson hand held and a shark. I got the Dyson after the Henry and I was so disappointed. My next Hoover will be a Henry again. I never missed anything as much 😂😂 the hand held Dyson's are tit.

We have the shark and it is amazing. Dyson is a piece of 💩 nothing but problems!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.