Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pity Dyson didn’t analyse the tit that comes out of her mouth🤮🤮

At least though we were spared the pet peeves from the men this weekend 🙏🙏

Reactions: 12
She finally got the Dyson she was begging for months ago cause she was soooo tired of pulling out her inbuilt vacuum as it was heavy and annoying . She is a beggy Mitchell

Reactions: 9
She will be getting an air fry ad soon and then a Collab with a quartz cover for her fire. A building firm to finish her garage. Someone to tarmac the front...
Beggy Mitchell works for these Insta huns.

Reactions: 12
I've also messaged Dyson. Disgraceful begging. Both of us working here and we can't afford V11. Ffs.
Does Rachel have any education at all?
Does she not realise that we have bacteria and bugs everywhere? Even under her nails no matter how much she scrubs? Does she realise we need some of these to survive?
I pity those girls even more now, she'll have them cleaning, hoovering and using even more chemicals morning noon and night after the Dyson analysis.

Reactions: 10
Oh lord, can you picture them all tonight? Drunk, loud, crass.. cackling at all the hilarious stories this week where she waxed lyrical about ‘tit...piss... and that hoo er ‘ of a husband.
save the kids ... someone.
The falseness that comes into her voice when she talks to the kids- the high pitched ‘wow’ makes me wonder if she speaks to them when the camera is not on. She speaks to them like a girl at a till in a shop has to speak to kids she doesn’t know or like.... repeat what did says and say ‘wow’ in forced high pitched fake voice...

What kid says, not did says 🤦‍♀️
Yep I work on a till and that is exactly how I speak to other people’s kids

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I read on here a few threads ago that she used the c word and that she called her kids terrible names. When they came into the kitchen she said ‘ get out ye little b@st”&ds’, get the f.. out. I read she had fist fights with her sister. I read she was rough out.
She did not, did she?? Live on IG? I am horrified!!!!

Reactions: 1
She did not, did she?? Live on IG? I am horrified!!!!
I don’t know about that though . As much as I really don’t like the woman , I can’t imagine her calling her children those names and telling them to get the f out . I don’t know, I just can’t see her doing that

Reactions: 3
The tea spill page addressed it before, they said they don’t agree with Rachel being spoke badly about and think she’s a good person/mother so will not be posting anything more about her again
Really 😱 have they not heard the vile gob on her , but very strangely though her name has appeared on Tea Spill very soon after my post on here 🤔. Good mother , good person 🤔 posts her children’s lives on IG , her language of late has been fowl , .

Anyone got a screenshot of the disgusting post on that guy standing with his leg on the loo?

I found it ...

I think all these companies gifting her and others who act in a disgraceful manner should be made aware of what the public witness on their IG accounts . We got to admit this ones posts have been the vilest over the last few days .

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yep I work on a till and that is exactly how I speak to other people’s kids
you can even see in the girls faces they are petrified to make a mistake even the dancing in the hall was all so rehearsed horrible to watch those poor girls

Why does that Tea Spill never post anything about her? Seems a bit strange considering she has been the vilest IG hun for weeks now. That must be an account where only posts on accounts she personally does not like .. I don’t follow find it boring , bored now so I had a quick look on my daughters acc.
Probably its her then behind the account wouldn't surprise me as she is such a snake anyway & its a fact if your never mentioned on it then your definitely behind it or someone closely connected to you

Reactions: 2
Sure she’s a central vacuum system. What does she need a dyson for 🙄
Greed, she begged enough for it, you watch that KC gets one now, he was liking all the posts ...can just hear him now’ Can anyone recommend a goof hoover ours is broke, isn’t it Orna? No doubt she will get the hair products next .

Sent this message to Dyson !!
We should all do it , wish I knew how to send videos , that post about the guy cocking his leg is gone, can’t find it

Reactions: 1
Greed, she begged enough for it, you watch that KC gets one now, he was liking all the posts ...can just hear him now’ Can anyone recommend a goof hoover ours is broke, isn’t it Orna? No doubt she will get the hair products next .

We should all do it , wish I knew how to send videos , that post about the guy cocking his leg is gone, can’t find it
Cocking his leg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ah god , I’m laughing my head off here !😂😂😂😂

I know I said it before , but I need these laughs 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
It seems people are starting to lose interest in Rachel less engagements on her posts attention only last for so long can’t believe she thought she get a mill followers

Reactions: 6
Like 20 comments , 19 comments , 44 comments . Engagement is defo slowing down , people only want to watch Ads so much and get tired of someone with such a predictable routine like Rachel

Reactions: 8
Like 20 comments , 19 comments , 44 comments . Engagement is defo slowing down , people only want to watch Ads so much and get tired of someone with such a predictable routine like Rachel
She will put up a sad one or a competition soon to up the engagement

Reactions: 6
Cocking his leg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ah god , I’m laughing my head off here !😂😂😂😂

I know I said it before , but I need these laughs 🤣🤣🤣
This one posing with the Dyson and other Insta huns got my back up today 😂 a kind of on one. The amount of freebies sent out is unreal and the price of these passed on to the paying customer. And goid lord will we ever get that image out of our heads though. Walking into a bathroom and a bare bottom ..ohh lord I can’t bring myself to say the rest or I will 🤮 even my poor dog is not allowed to to touch is neither regions in front of me 😂 Agree though Tattle gives us a few laughs and god knows we all need that sometimes . Hope you are starting to feel better now Tina

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.