Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m with my other half 10 years. Nearly 11 and I was telling him about the dirty bastard on her question box that wipes his arse standing up. He turned round and goes that’s normal. Girls can I throw him out mid pandemic im absolutely horrified
What?!!! Is it? 😱 I must question himself when he comes home and he’ll be joining yours outside if he says that’s normal 😂😂 I’ll let on when I’m asking that I’m not horrified , I don’t want give him any hint that I think that’s disgusting! 🤢🤫 This is a test now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let me know you get on. I’m actually horrified to know he does this. Like I genuinely am. I knew between him and my son. Man piss was inevidible. But he’s never even mentioned it when we potty trained our own son. Now this is extra bacteria I never even considered before. Clearly I’ve never watched him do it 😂. I’m actually questioning his mam now on how she raised him 😂😂😂
What?!!! Is it? 😱 I must question himself when he comes home and he’ll be joining yours outside if he says that’s normal 😂😂 I’ll let on when I’m asking that I’m not horrified , I don’t want give him any hint that I think that’s disgusting! 🤢🤫 This is a test now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just can’t wrap my head around the fact that as her bereaved kids sat in play therapy, most likely unloading their grief about their lovely father; their mother is sat outside yapping away to 200k strangers about how some random man wipes his arse.
I’ve a dark sense of humour myself but there’s a time and a place. She has no sense, no class, and she has shown herself up big time.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I just can’t wrap my head around the fact that as her bereaved kids sat in play therapy, most likely unloading their grief about their lovely father; their mother is sat outside yapping away to 200k strangers about how some random man wipes his arse.
I’ve a dark sense of humour myself but there’s a time and a place. She has no sense, no class, and she has shown herself up big time.
Exactly it's sick

And she can’t wait to get back to the nightclubs, yes life goes on I know , but we all know she would have been in them ages ago if it was not for Covid

Reactions: 10
The Bosco voice “are yiz havin a disco girls?”
“Can I. come?” All staged again. No doubt her and the ma will be at the disco later 🕺🕺

Reactions: 11
Oh lord, can you picture them all tonight? Drunk, loud, crass.. cackling at all the hilarious stories this week where she waxed lyrical about ‘tit...piss... and that hoo er ‘ of a husband.
save the kids ... someone.
The falseness that comes into her voice when she talks to the kids- the high pitched ‘wow’ makes me wonder if she speaks to them when the camera is not on. She speaks to them like a girl at a till in a shop has to speak to kids she doesn’t know or like.... repeat what did says and say ‘wow’ in forced high pitched fake voice...

What kid says, not did says 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I questioned my husband last night about the whole toilet thing and I made it sound like it was an official type thing to make it look like I wasn’t on the hunt out for a joke because he knows that’s what I do 99.99% of the time 😂 So, I said this “Did you hear about the study that was done about people’s toilet habits the other day? A few doctors said that men wipe their bums with one leg up on the toilet seat. Do you wipe like that ?” Of course he thought straight away that I was taking the piss anyway and said “I am not talking about how other men wipe their bums, no no no no!“🤣🤣 I replied “No, not other fellas ! You! Your bum! Do you wipe your bum like that?”🤣🤣 He replied “No! And I’m not talking about toilets, poo,toilet seats,legs up in the air or myself, so, no!” I’ll continue my questioning tonight!😂😂😂😂

Anyway!!

“Waih till I show ya wha’s after comin in threw de door”

Marion- Are we havin a disco Bosco?! Wooooooooooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh lord, can you picture them all tonight? Drunk, loud, crass.. cackling at all the hilarious stories this week where she waxed lyrical about ‘tit...piss... and that hoo er ‘ of a husband.
The falseness that comes into her voice when she talks to the kids- the high pitched ‘wow’ makes me wonder if she speaks to them when the camera is not on. She speaks to them like a girl at a till in a shop has to speak to kids she doesn’t know or like.... repeat what did says and say ‘wow’ in forced high pitched fake voice...

Oh my god you hit the nail there, I always wondered why she talked to the girls like that!! It’s not natural at all!! Now I’m guilty of pretending to be impressed by a story I’ve heard from my 4 year old for the hundredth time but I like to think I just speak naturally most of the time 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Oh my god you hit the nail there, I always wondered why she talked to the girls like that!! It’s not natural at all!! Now I’m guilty of pretending to be impressed by a story I’ve heard from my 4 year old for the hundredth time but I like to think I just speak naturally most of the time 😂😂
Me too and I do that smile ! You know that smile like 😬 “Ah that’s a great story altogether!” for the millionth time 😂😂❤ But, yeah, I talk to mine like they are mine , not someone else’s children 🤣 She talks to them like they are the neighbours down the road or children from school !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why wouid you drag 3 kids grocery shopping in a pandemic when her mother is a built in babysitter🤔🤔🤔

I've always thought to myself that the way she speaks to the girls is fake as duck! Always reminds me when my now 14yr old on her first day of pre school and she wouldn't go in,the teacher put on that high pitched voice to coax her through the door

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolutely disgusting. 🤢🤢🤢
Skanger me banger... Literally showing what she is, as I said before, Daniel was obviously a nice country lad who adored her, she seen his vulnerability and spat a few kids out, set up for life, he adored her, unfortunately she didn't

I read on here a few threads ago that she used the c word and that she called her kids terrible names. When they came into the kitchen she said ‘ get out ye little b@st”&ds’, get the f.. out. I read she had fist fights with her sister. I read she was rough out.
Apparently her Friends who knew here when she first came on like a timid mouse were ‘ hello, who is this one all nice and polite?’
It makes sense now. She’s showing that she acts like that person described in this thread. I found it hard to believe when I first read it but now I’m wondering. Also, someone mentioned she gave her kid a death stare when she walked in. That other poster must be from the area and have the inside track for what she’s really like. I’m utterly gobsmacked.
To use the word ‘bleep’ about her dead husband, to say the words ‘piss’ and ‘arse’ and ‘shut’ on a public platform.
We all use less nice language to friends and family at home and act nicer to the world.
How does she speak at home if this is what she thinks is appropriate in front of 200,000 people. Does she teach her kids to say ‘piss ‘ and ‘tit’. I’m sorry, I find it so vulgar and low class.
And again, I’m afraid any of the parents in her area who watch this won’t allow her kids to go there or allow her kids into their house to play for fear their own kids would begin to speak like that. I’m really very shocked
🙌🙌🙌🙌All day long

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Why does that Tea Spill never post anything about her? Seems a bit strange considering she has been the vilest IG hun for weeks now. That must be an account where only posts on accounts she personally does not like .. I don’t follow find it boring , bored now so I had a quick look on my daughters acc.

Reactions: 5
The tea spill page addressed it before, they said they don’t agree with Rachel being spoke badly about and think she’s a good person/mother so will not be posting anything more about her again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.