Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you feel better soon @TinaGP . Sounds like you got the best hubby and in laws ever , so lucky . Feet up ☕ and you will be back to your old self soon

I think the posts are saved to highlights
Thank you prefercoffee Just looked now, ones from yesterday gone , the disgusting one about the guy with he’s leg on toilet has gone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Sample it box....should have put extra strength mouthwash in it for Rachel to clean that “dirty gob” of hers 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sample it box....should have put extra strength mouthwash in it for Rachel to clean that “dirty gob” of hers 🤣🤣
I took screenshot there and sent it to them and a few others she flogs stuff for. They need to be aware of her behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks so much ❤ I’m getting there , not 100% , but better than I was , thank god . My husband is a great man,I’m lucky to have him , I know I joke about him and give out about his messy crumbs and stuff🥴 , but he is lovely ☺ I don’t know how he stayed up all night and all day for days in a row (baby rarely sleeps in the night ) he just said “I just had a few cups of coffee” Bless him . My parents in law are great, they’d give you the clothes off their backs if you needed them . Their English isn’t the best and I was trying to explain to them , that they shouldn’t be around here to collect the children, they should be at home and minding themselves and they would not listen , they kept saying “No Tina we love you very much, want you to get rest and you get better, you need to rest , we will babysit them at our house, it’s ok” Ah they’re dotes , they really are. I’m lucky to have them too ❤

P.s can someone tell Rachel to please stop with the partner, toilet , toe nails , bums, and whatever else conversation! It really is so horrible and disgusting 🤮

Aww you're surrounded by amazing family and a fantastic husband!! Mind yourself! Now get get better soon please because I'm waiting patiently to see what Doc Banamara is up to lol!!! Take care xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Cupcake did you send screenshots as in a pic or the videos of her using those vulgar words? I tried to load the vids I have today but got a lot of tech speak to say the files were too big. But I have them. Pics and videoes of all the crudeness

Reactions: 3
Why are the kids going grocery shopping with her?
Her mother lives with her, surely she could leave them with her for the hour

Reactions: 9
Why wouid you drag 3 kids grocery shopping in a pandemic when her mother is a built in babysitter🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 8
And don’t we all sit and pose for a picture before we head out to do the grocery shop 😂😂😂😂 what kind of people are they ?!? Using her children yet again for sales pitch , poor children know no better

hinting for Disneyland Trip ?

Reactions: 12
I’m with my other half 10 years. Nearly 11 and I was telling him about the dirty bastard on her question box that wipes his arse standing up. He turned round and goes that’s normal. Girls can I throw him out mid pandemic im absolutely horrified

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I’m with my other half 10 years. Nearly 11 and I was telling him about the dirty bastard on her question box that wipes his arse standing up. He turned round and goes that’s normal. Girls can I throw him out mid pandemic im absolutely horrified
Yes! Yes you can 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.