Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she’s chatting about “men’s pissing and shitting” habits. Please stop and stop fast. She has zero class, I’ve second hand embarrassment for her. What an absolute thick. If her mother or sister are on this thread, please step in and make this tit show stop. She might have a big fancy house, tonnes of clothes, best of gear in the house and no doubt a nice bank balance but you know what they say .. Money cannot buy class. And you Rachel are a low life

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Mission achieved though - she’s being talked about.
But for all the wrong reasons!!

Now she’s chatting about “men’s pissing and shitting” habits. Please stop and stop fast. She has zero class, I’ve second hand embarrassment for her. What an absolute thick. If her mother or sister are on this thread, please step in and make this tit show stop. She might have a big fancy house, tonnes of clothes, best of gear in the house and no doubt a nice bank balance but you know what they say .. Money cannot buy class. And you Rachel are a low life
Trailer trash 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I read on here a few threads ago that she used the c word and that she called her kids terrible names. When they came into the kitchen she said ‘ get out ye little b@st”&ds’, get the f.. out. I read she had fist fights with her sister. I read she was rough out.
Apparently her Friends who knew here when she first came on like a timid mouse were ‘ hello, who is this one all nice and polite?’
It makes sense now. She’s showing that she acts like that person described in this thread. I found it hard to believe when I first read it but now I’m wondering. Also, someone mentioned she gave her kid a death stare when she walked in. That other poster must be from the area and have the inside track for what she’s really like. I’m utterly gobsmacked.
To use the word ‘bleep’ about her dead husband, to say the words ‘piss’ and ‘arse’ and ‘shut’ on a public platform.
We all use less nice language to friends and family at home and act nicer to the world.
How does she speak at home if this is what she thinks is appropriate in front of 200,000 people. Does she teach her kids to say ‘piss ‘ and ‘tit’. I’m sorry, I find it so vulgar and low class.
And again, I’m afraid any of the parents in her area who watch this won’t allow her kids to go there or allow her kids into their house to play for fear their own kids would begin to speak like that. I’m really very shocked

Reactions: 14
She's got no class!!! I do not want to hear about any bathroom issues!!!

TinaGP....any more goss on Dr/Mad Prof BananaMan??? Please I need to know!!
You’re right , she has no class!

No goss on loony bananas prof! I was very sick for the past week, in a terrible amount of pain, I had to call the doctor 3 times! One gave me aspirin 🥴 I wasn’t feeling much hope with the aspirin , I knew aspirin was like throwing sweets at it ! No use whatsoever! I said to the doctor “Are you sure? I really don’t think aspirin is going to cut it really!” I get this pain from time to time ! Cut a long story short , I was in A&E after my second baby with this pain, 6 weeks after birth, they had to knock me out because it was that bad . I got the same pain this time 5 weeks after birth! Anyway, after the aspirin doctor , I spoke to another doctor who apologised for the aspirin doctor wasting my time and she put me on double the strength meds to try and get rid of it . It worked ! 6 days of excruciating pain, my poor husband had to stay up nights and days to look after the children . When he was at work, his mum and dad raced around to my house when they heard I was sick , they knew I was in a bad way and they took the children , bless them, they both are in as much pain as I was with their backs( theirs is ongoing) but they still raced to help.
I’m ok now, the pain comes and goes, but not excruciating .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder if Pamela Scott, Boots, Mr price, boohoo or pretty little thing would be happy to have their name associated with such content...
Do they watch the stories of their ambassadors? Do they know what’s going on I wonder... 🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
Her page has turned into mas who drink. Have a bit of class Rachel ffs
There is not one ounce of class in Rachel this was always obvious but I think she did try for a while & then when she started to realise by probably reading here that people could see right through her she has reverted back to the true character common as muck

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but this really annoys me.
I agree with about 99% of what is said on this thread, and especially the last couple around the partner stories, I think it's very odd behaviour that she's doing it. If I had lost my husband and I had a following of 200k I don't think I would be going on the way she is right now it's very manic, however..

Rachel and the kids ARE Daniel's family. They were together years, married, house, 3 kids together. She knows him inside out (more than likely a lot more than his Mam/Dad/siblings/etc.) and she definitely knows all his annoying habits and if she wants to laugh about them to make herself feel better I suppose she can, even though I don't agree with it. Sorry for the rant but I had a relationship for years and no matter how long together or how in love we were, it was always his family that called the shots, particularly his mam. It was all I'm the mother I gave birth to him so I win basically, and I HATE that 😅 I still don't like what she's doing by the way I just had to get that off my chest!
Rant away! My perspective is from someone who has lost a sibling who’s partner went on to totally disrespect her memory and wishes, I get where you are coming from though.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I know a teacher who taught her and said she was rough ! You would just know , it’s strange that brands aren’t being more selective , she’s so trashy . I was Morto thinking how a professional play therapist would view her going to see them yesterday in that god awful tracksuit and coat . No excuse with all the clothes she has

Reactions: 8
Another amazing person that is grieving to follow is weeburkes_journey, so genuine and raw and it’s not nice to watch but she has a kind heart. The YouTuber Adam B gifted her a car like? She’s not doing ads or anything!
I came across this ladies Instagram recently , she would just break your heart so lost and heart broken without her husband this is the reality of losing a loved one for most people , I’ve experienced a lot of grief in my life but I’ve never come across anyone like Rachel , I know there is no normal way to grieve but I just don’t think any of what she does sits right with me .

You’re right , she has no class!

No goss on loony bananas prof! I was very sick for the past week, in a terrible amount of pain, I had to call the doctor 3 times! One gave me aspirin 🥴 I wasn’t feeling much hope with the aspirin , I knew aspirin was like throwing sweets at it ! No use whatsoever! I said to the doctor “Are you sure? I really don’t think aspirin is going to cut it really!” I get this pain from time to time ! Cut a long story short , I was in A&E after my second baby with this pain, 6 weeks after birth, they had to knock me out because it was that bad . I got the same pain this time 5 weeks after birth! Anyway, after the aspirin doctor , I spoke to another doctor who apologised for the aspirin doctor wasting my time and she put me on double the strength meds to try and get rid of it . It worked ! 6 days of excruciating pain, my poor husband had to stay up nights and days to look after the children . When he was at work, his mum and dad raced around to my house when they heard I was sick , they knew I was in a bad way and they took the children , bless them, they both are in as much pain as I was with their backs( theirs is ongoing) but they still raced to help.
I’m ok now, the pain comes and goes, but not excruciating .
Oh TinaGP, god love you, I'm so sorry to hear that, you poor pet and so sorry to hear your parents in law and their poor backs! Thank god they were able to help though. Your husband sounds great!!! Oh mind yourself and please god you'll get better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh TinaGP, god love you, I'm so sorry to hear that, you poor pet and so sorry to hear your parents in law and their poor backs! Thank god they were able to help though. Your husband sounds great!!! Oh mind yourself and please god you'll get better soon.
Thanks so much ❤ I’m getting there , not 100% , but better than I was , thank god . My husband is a great man,I’m lucky to have him , I know I joke about him and give out about his messy crumbs and stuff🥴 , but he is lovely ☺ I don’t know how he stayed up all night and all day for days in a row (baby rarely sleeps in the night ) he just said “I just had a few cups of coffee” Bless him . My parents in law are great, they’d give you the clothes off their backs if you needed them . Their English isn’t the best and I was trying to explain to them , that they shouldn’t be around here to collect the children, they should be at home and minding themselves and they would not listen , they kept saying “No Tina we love you very much, want you to get rest and you get better, you need to rest , we will babysit them at our house, it’s ok” Ah they’re dotes , they really are. I’m lucky to have them too ❤

P.s can someone tell Rachel to please stop with the partner, toilet , toe nails , bums, and whatever else conversation! It really is so horrible and disgusting 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks so much ❤ I’m getting there , not 100% , but better than I was , thank god . My husband is a great man,I’m lucky to have him , I know I joke about him and give out about his messy crumbs and stuff🥴 , but he is lovely ☺ I don’t know how he stayed up all night and all day for days in a row (baby rarely sleeps in the night ) he just said “I just had a few cups of coffee” Bless him . My parents in law are great, they’d give you the clothes off their backs if you needed them . Their English isn’t the best and I was trying to explain to them , that they shouldn’t be around here to collect the children, they should be at home and minding themselves and they would not listen , they kept saying “No Tina we love you very much, want you to get rest and you get better, you need to rest , we will babysit them at our house, it’s ok” Ah they’re dotes , they really are. I’m lucky to have them too ❤

P.s can someone tell Rachel to please stop with the partner, toilet , toe nails , bums, and whatever else conversation! It really is so horrible and disgusting 🤮
Tina you poor pet.. Hope you're back to your normal.. cracked! self soon. You're blessed to have such a fab hubby and in laws.. Much love 💘

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I did message her yesterday evening to ask her to stop it as her comments were making my stomach churn. Surprisingly, I haven’t been blocked yet 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tina you poor pet.. Hope you're back to your normal.. cracked! self soon. You're blessed to have such a fab hubby and in laws.. Much love 💘
Thanks so much ❤ I hope so! I haven’t been eating much because of the pain and the pain medication made bits of my stomach, which isn’t great for the energy levels , I need to build myself back up and I will , I’ll be back to normal soon and laughing again x

@TinaGP we hope you’re well & everything but we still expect Banana Man updates ASAP 🤣❤ X
I’ll be on the trail again next week 😂

I did message her yesterday evening to ask her to stop it as her comments were making my stomach churn. Surprisingly, I haven’t been blocked yet 🤣🤣
Ah it’s true though, it’s sick

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh Tina ya pure thing. Great to have help but not a nice situation to be in. Hopefully you feel better soon cos like we are desperate for banana updates.

As for Rachel I’m done even looking at her now. She’s a disaster and I can see it all crumbling down on her soon.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else noticed , disgusting posts on toilet habits have vanished . Has someone had a word with her ? .. she should be reported to all the companies who shower he with freebies .. I forgot to take screenshots or I would have emailed a few myself especially large companies and ask them if the think she is a good ambassador for their products , how she uses vile language etc. She has really got way too big for her boots ,full of confidence . How can she possibly think her language is acceptable . I totally agree on the comments by some that parents in her community will be reluctant to let their children mix with hers, . I am sure most will be horrified at the latest posts . The children probably witness a lot of it , you only got to see the Toc Toc she done with the eldest girl , she uses bad language. Daniels rip family must also be horrified .

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.