Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was coming home from work today as the news came on about a paedophile getting a two year sentence. The news piece was despicable but all I could think of was the way Rachel gas showed so much of her lovely little girls lives. Even down to underwear and being in the bath.

Reactions: 11
Gosh she is very thin that puff sleeve top doesn’t suit her tiny frame at all.

Have to say though how callous of Pamela Scott to send her men’s socks to show in the sponsored post.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Does she even pick winners for these competitions? I remember a voduz competition and spotlight (I think) but don't remember any winners announced for any of them.

Reactions: 3
Gosh she is very thin that puff sleeve top doesn’t suit her tiny frame at all.

Have to say though how callous of Pamela Scott to send her men’s socks to show in the sponsored post.
Andrea sent everything eileen some
Sort of m&s shop thing for kids to collect the products (something like that) and Eileen showing it off admitting that it was breaking her heart thinking of how much her daughter would have loved it !! These brands just don’t give a fuk , they are ruthless , and any instagrammer who seriously believes they wouldn’t be dropped like a hot snot if they lost followers is deranged . It’s such a cold industry

Reactions: 16
Andrea sent everything eileen some
Sort of m&s shop thing for kids to collect the products (something like that) and Eileen showing it off admitting that it was breaking her heart thinking of how much her daughter would have loved it !! These brands just don’t give a fuk , they are ruthless , and any instagrammer who seriously believes they wouldn’t be dropped like a hot snot if they lost followers is deranged . It’s such a cold industry
It’s all about the money!! She still showed it Eileen..ad mad the lot of them!

Reactions: 16
And like her or dislike her (I like Hinch) she’s more to her than Gurry. And she loves her little child . Gurry harping on now about de pandemic !! Does she even know what that means, de pandemic was also here when she was drinking cans in Belfast
Agree , Hinch was original that got lucky but the copycats are so obviously fake it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 7
Guys I think Rachel really needs to eat a burger 😳😳 I don't even look at the clothes she wears anymore as I'm in such shock looking at the Skelton frame!!
Shes Read your comment here and has shown us her bedside locker full of sweets and chocolate😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who puts on lashes during a lockdown 😂 I just don’t get the constant flogging of shite from a million different brands. People are losing their jobs and struggling this Christmas, she’s so out of touch.
also let’s hope the competition is new stuff and not the ones she was touching 🙈 COVID anyone 🙈

Reactions: 6
Who puts on lashes during a lockdown 😂 I just don’t get the constant flogging of shite from a million different brands. People are losing their jobs and struggling this Christmas, she’s so out of touch.
also let’s hope the competition is new stuff and not the ones she was touching 🙈 COVID anyone 🙈
The stuff is awful,especially the jumpers! And the price of them🙁 I haven't been in a Pamela Scott shop in years, always thought it was over priced and aimed at middle aged women,as for the gift sets🙄🙄🙄 I'll say no more🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.