Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that ? Never heard of it ? X

It's a page against instagrammers . You can view their photos and stories and they won't get viewing ratings or see who is viewing them on their own pages. You can unfollow all these so called influencers on instagram but still have a nosey on their accounts on that web page .
Genius idea

Oh and if they upload something and then delete , well this page keeps everything[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It's a page against instagrammers . You can view their photos and stories and they won't get viewing ratings or see who is viewing them on their own pages. You can unfollow all these so called influencers on instagram but still have a nosey on their accounts on that web page .
Genius idea
Thanks... sorry I'm a bit stupid but do I just google it or is it on insta ? X

Reactions: 2
The poor child begging for a
Sandwich , the look cruella gave her ! What does she expect when she feeds them leaves for lunch . Those kids are a complete inconvenience to her ! Imagine asking for food after school 🤦‍♀️

tickling a response out of the child again. So wrong. I had on old bollix uncle who never stopped at that when I was young . .

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Shes Read your comment here and has shown us her bedside locker full of sweets and chocolate😂😂😂
She clearly feels a need to prove to us, alarm bells!!

Also she ran down to kitchen & emptied the press to make look like she always had the stash there!! 😂😂

• Haha
The stuff is awful,especially the jumpers! And the price of them🙁 I haven't been in a Pamela Scott shop in years, always thought it was over priced and aimed at middle aged women,as for the gift sets🙄🙄🙄 I'll say no more🤣
At least its Irish though

What kinda website is it ? I dont understand what it is . X
Grabs their stories and archives them. You can look back over stories from previous days.
Useful in cases where they might decide to delete for whatever reason.

Also they wont see if you view their story like they can on insta.

Reactions: 6
”Hello Everyone, I just said I’d pop on ,well... to let yiz all know that it’s that time again... time to brush ye’r teeth”

Now, aren’t yiz all lucky now I came on to tell yiz tha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
”Hello Everyone, I just said I’d pop on ,well... to let yiz all know that it’s that time again... time to brush ye’r teeth”

Now, aren’t yiz all lucky now I came on to tell yiz tha
What you do is................

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.