Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would make an influencer get onto this page?
Never heard of it!
You can make a suggestion to have them added. Normally anyone who might be up to no good and delete stories later.
Or if some1 has blocked you and you still want to view their insta stories.

Example being the stuff around the B Perfect belfast launch, not really a wise thing to do considering the circumstances currently.
"http://waragainstagrammers.com/targ...rname=bperfectcosmetics&date_taken=2020-10-02"
Insta stories disappear after 24 hrs, but now they can be saved .

Then you have Ellie Kelly who 'apologised', but then later decided that she would delete that.
"http://waragainstagrammers.com/targ...p?username=ellieekellyy&date_taken=2020-10-02"

Reactions: 6
New thread title suggestion-
I luv yis all, yis have me in stitches, now just buy whatever I'm flogging witches!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I don't think so... screams disordered eating to me. Especially that quantity 😬

If she was overweight we'd automatically say she's a binge eater
I wonder does she have some issues with her weight or something. I hate commenting on this kinda stuff but she seems obsessed with portion control for the kids too. Or maybe I’m reading too deeply into it. Even the kid asking for a sambo and she corrected her about not eating at that time. Then the hidden McDonalds from the older kids

Reactions: 9
"Won't read it if you message me, don't care about your worry, it's only me who matters, now swipe up hurry!"

Reactions: 13
She’s so fecking boring in general with the fake excitement about showing off her tat for sale . Everything so staged , you can tell her and ma set up every time she comes on . Does she ever think maybe I’ve done enough swipe ups for the time being .

Is there a thread for Offaly bloggers cause they are literally being vomited out of the place🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What an easy life she has , live in cleaner/cook and childminder . We definitely believe she eats now ! That picture showed us

• Haha
Ah here I’m totally done with her! Liked her at the start but now it’s all swipe up.. #ad.....sob sob..make sure yiz notice the #necklace #yizAreGreat.... annnnnd goodnight!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.