Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put up that video again with the little girl smelling her uncle like her daddys aftershave. Has so no bleeping cop on at all . A very private and heartbreaking moment and she slapping the video up again . Must be an AD and swipe up tomorrow . She is an absolute wagon. Give those kids their space to grieve for gods sake

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Couldnt believes it when I seen it there again , give the kids privacy for fecks sake

Reactions: 7
She put up that video again with the little girl smelling her uncle like her daddys aftershave. Has so no bleeping cop on at all . A very private and heartbreaking moment and she slapping the video up again . Must be an AD and swipe up tomorrow . She is an absolute wagon. Give those kids their space to grieve for gods sake
Christmas is fast approaching, she's pulling at heartstrings to see what freebies she can bag!

Reactions: 6
Christmas is fast approaching, she's pulling at heartstrings to see what freebies she can bag!
Shocking isn’t it? I can’t believe she put that video up again, that video is a private moment for her little girl and no way should it be on social media for everyone to see , there’s no need for it . I totally agree with you , pulling at the heartstrings for swipe ups and freebies. Disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The sad video up to compensate for the ott amount of decorations today.
She'll show the decorations later, followed by sad videos, the chain, then an ad this even or the morning.

Reactions: 5
wow her parenting is so questionable and in my opinion worrying ! What kind of a cow would put up that video again , she obviously got loads of attention from it the last day . Needed more . Hoping to get more exposure . WAGON

Reactions: 8
She will be on again today with the extremely downtrodden and low " hello everyone " yanking the chain . Then BAM.... I have some Ads i recorded such and such but I hope yiz don't mind me posting them now

Going in early
Thread suggestion:

Cash signs , troll whines , when will the children have private lives
I put up this suggestion very early on in the thread for a new thread .
Any other ones ?

I think we need to make a new one .

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
New thread guys

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.